Luna Lao

Marine Biology Student // Part Time Mermaid

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Luna had been enjoying her time spent with Kade, when she had time to spend with him. School overtook her life in the last few months though and it was only now that she had a long weekend and the chance to hang out with him. She had gotten them a magical hotel room, and set them up with a nice little trip to swim with the Dolphins at a local aquarium. The plan was to meet at the aquarium, go out for dinner, and then go back to the hotel room and continue on their journey of getting to know each other on a deeper level. She was waiting outside the aquarium in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. They'd be wearing bathing suits for the main portion of the date anyways. She hoped he was able to spot her over the crowd as the aquarium seemed a bit busy that day.

Kade Borisyuk wondered if he should try hiring more people in his shop since his schooling was taking a lot of time. From research to papers, it was rough writing them while thinking of his topics and tattooing someone. Thankfully, he did not mess up on anyone. He would have never forgiven himself if that were the case. He needed some time to socialize, which was why he had plans with Luna Lao today. She was adorable, and he really liked her. He only had a couple of days off, so he was going to savor them. Who needed sleep, right? Plus, this would be a day where he could actually swim with a dolphin. He had his trunks under his jeans, and put on a tank top that clung to his body. He apparated to the location, and approached the entrance where he finally saw the woman. Kade smiled warmly as he approached her, “Looks like you are waiting for someone. I’d hate it if that guy stood you up.” Kade, luckily, had a sense of humor.

When Kade arrive Luna couldn't keep the smile off her face. She really liked Kade, they had a lot in common and he was quite handsome. His tattoos were something that drew her into his looks, and she wanted to hear the story behind them all if she was honest. "You know, I think it would be his loss, I'm pretty great." She teased back. "Are you ready to swim with some dolphins?" She asked, moving toward the entrance. She had reserved a time just for the two of them, it seemed more romantic than if any children were involved with their parents. If Luna was honest at this point in her life she couldn't stand being around kids as it was. They were loud, obnoxious, and didn't listen. Though that might change as she aged, but for now she found them annoying. She lead him to the area they were meant to be, making sure to steal a glance every once in a while.

Kade most certainly kept a smile on his face as she teased him back. She definitely liked his humor, which was nice. He would hate to try to date someone who did not have one. It would be like dating his oldest brother. Killian just did not have much of one. Witty comments? Maybe. Actual jokes? Not so much. “I’d be happy to swim with just you in a pool.” Plus, he would get to see her in a swimming suit, though he thought that she might be more attractive to him if he saw her in her mermaid outfit. He would love to witness it in person one day. He walked to the entrance next to her, and knew that kids and families were around, so he couldn’t exactly start showing public display of affection so boldly - if Luna was down for it. “Oh, you know that I’m an uncle now, right? I wasn’t sure if Amethyst told you about it.” Surely she did since weren’t they good friends? Amethyst was the one that set him up on their first date to begin with. He didn’t know how to thank her. Maybe babysitting while she worked?

Kade made a flirtatious comment and the ever slightly awkward woman blushed. She shook her head, as if to shake the pink from her cheeks. "Keep talking like that and I'm going to have to keep you, Kade." She said. He made her feel so special after all. He mentioned being an uncle and she nodded, laughing a little. "Yes, Amethyst called me directly after the birth happened and complained to me about all the gritty details." She said making a face. "But that's okay, I love her anyways. And the kid is cute, she sent me a photo." She said. "What do you make of being an uncle? Was it the brother you thought would settle down first?" She asked curiously.

The man knew how to flirt, and Kade definitely did not hold back because Luna was cute, and he wanted to continue this. Who knew a blind date would have ended so well? “That might be my intention, Luna. I’d love to be kept by you,” Kade flirted back. He doubted that she would have the strength to do so, but he could pretend. He would not mind at all. He was also glad that Amethyst told Luna when she gave birth, and then complained about the details. Kade laughed since he likely received something similar from Killian. “I’m glad that she shared that with you. At least I wasn’t alone in that.” Kirill truly was cute though. He liked babysitting him. “I actually like it a lot. I get to spoil him a bit, and give him back. It might be good practice for when I might have a few. And no, I didn’t think Killian would ever have kids. It was a tie between Kaelan and Kieran. Both of them seem like great potential fathers.” Kira seemed to just like to have fun, so she was not in the running.

Luna couldn't help but laugh, looking off to the side with an eyeroll. Her blushing made it clear that she was flattered all the same, even if she was playing a little more aloof or hard to get. She couldn't help it - she was really new to relationships and she didn't want to push too fast with someone and make them uncomfortable. Truth be told since she hadn't been in a serious relationship she wasn't even sure how fast things were supposed to move. He mentioned something about how her friend's son was like practice. "Oh, you want kids?" She asked. They hadn't really discussed.

"I'll be honest i haven't met the baby yet. Kids that young scare me, what if i drop it?" She said honestly. Perhaps it was why she'd never thought about kids for herself.

The moment that Kade mentioned that it was great practice, it never dawned on him that he might want to go down that road until she asked him. Kade thought about it, and shrugged his shoulders, "I think I would like to, but if the woman I end up with doesn't, then I am good with being an uncle." Kade would never push anyone to do something they did not want to do, though as he looked at her, he had to thank his lucky stars that he was not a part-giant. He imagined that would be difficult if not impossible for the two to have kids together, not without magical assistance. She might need it anyway since she was small. "Our bloodline is pretty sturdy. I think you'd have drop the kid off the roof before you would do any damage," Kade joked as he looked around the tanks. He definitely would love to see Luna in there, in her mermaid outfit. "If you want a better view, I can always pick you up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back