Stuck With Lame Computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Well, most of you probably know I havent been on much at all lately. Mainly due to extreme mass of homework (that I actually have to do after seeing how much I failed last semester :r: ). I had planned on catching up and getting back on HNZ reguarly again, but that wont be happening for a little while longer now.

My Mum has gone to Bali and I think she's only gone for a week, but Im stuck at my Dads for the time being, which means I'm deprived of my laptop (he should just get wireless internet! :doh: ). That in turn means, there is only this SLOW desktop that drives me INSANE and dies the majority of the time. -_-

So Im probably going to be away for about a week. I'll get on for a few bits and peices... maybe? =-/ Probably only to post lessons and Quidditch if I can, but I cant do any graphics requests or anything like that for the time being.

Sorry about my RP's etc, but I should have my laptop back in no time! :lol:

You've been missing?? I hadn't noticed :p JK :wub:

Aww well that sucks Taylor, hopefully we'll have you back in full swing in no time. Well look at it this way, at least you can focus on your school work more :rofl:

See ya around
- Pat :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back