staring

Emma-Lily Rose Phoenix

Emz drifted into the room her cheeks were still as red as roses from crying but she'd stooped. She didn't have any tears left. Emz was bored, lonely, sad and absent somehow. she found a seat and just sat there staring into space. Her reddish brown hair swung loosely around her shoulders. She just gazed at nothing through her sea blue eyes that sat on her pale, freckly face one on each side of her small nose above her light pink glossy lips.

(( OOC If this is closed than sorry let me know and I will leave))

Eden walked into the student lounge. She was so tired from taking exams she just knew she had messed up her Astronomy Exam all the way she could kiss that O good-bye. Notcing a girl who looked a little bit younger than her that looked like she had just finished a pretty big bout of tears. Taking a seat in the middle of the room and coughed so that the girl would know she was there.

Emz jumped a little as she heard a noise and turned. there beside her she saw another girl who seemed just a bit older then her. "hi!" She said in a sad sweet quite voice.

Eden looked at the girl a moment. Noticing her sad her hello seemed. Eden thought it best if she was nice to this girl something that she rarely did. "Hello there, Im Eden." Was all said in a kind voice.

Emz found it weird that a Slytherin was nice but some were just like she learnt some Hufflepuff were mean and some Ravenclaws weren’t smart and pulled pranks. "hi i'm Emma-Lily but you can call me Emz if you want!"

"What a pretty name. The first years in my house call me Edi there all from around the England area or something like that. So if you dont mind me asking what upset you so?" For some reason the girl made Eden want to be nice instaed of aruging with it Eden just decided to go with it.

Emma-Lily replied "I'm one of a set of triplets and we spent the first eleven years of our life locked in an attic with each other then, cause dad didn't want anyone to know we existed. we came here and were stoked to be in the same dorm but now my parents have transferred them. So now i miss them and feel like two thirds of me are missing!”

Eden listened to the girls story. "I do not know what I would if I could not be around my sister Lilith. She means the world to me."

Emz sat bolt upright and shook enough she thought I’ve been a mess lately but I’m going to make it look like i'm alright now. “so anything you want to talk about?” she replied trying to sound casual as if her out burst hadn’t happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back