Some Topics???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Okay so I've been busy with exams lately May isn't exactly a relaxing month for me. :(
So I haven't been on this much so I'd be liking to get some topics going for my characters.
So heres some info on them

Kate Moon
images

Kate is a really nice 2nd year Hufflepuff. She is fun and funny.
She loves having a good time.She is caring and very musical.
For Kate I would just like some topics with new or old friends

Ryan Moon
images

Ryan is a quiet,shy 1st year Slytherin. He's not your usual type of Slytherin.
He is nice and when he comes out of his bubble quiet fun but he
is mostly found outside playing his guitar.He is very musical but
also very sporty.
For Ryan I would like some topics with new and old friends

Johanna Murray
images

Johanna is a nice quiet 6th year Beauxbaton.She is very acedemic and until recently
thats all she cared about.But she is starting to enjoy life more so
she is more fun and quite wild.She is very musical and likes to read.
For Johanna I would like topics with some new and old friends also maybe a boyfriend??

Thanks,
Johanna

Hey Kate, I have had tests too :( they really suck dont they :p

Anywho I have Grace Raven who I believe has met Kate on mulitple occasions, through Shiloh, Sara, Tara and many others.

Since Grace has been a hermit lately, Im thinking they could Rp sometime, I just love Rping with her. Anyway so Gracie and Kate if you want. You know Gracie's personality. Grace is polite, proper and very lady-like.

And I believe I have a few first years up my sleeves... *Checks*
Yes, I can offer you Daniel Hydran.

Daniel is an over-energised, bubbly Hufflepuff who cannot sit still, even if he were frozen solid. Daniel is a sporty kid who loves running around and has a colourful outlook on life. Daniel is quiet grown up in some situations but can get a little childish if angered, he is relaxed and enjoys waking up early in the mornings.

And/Or I have Samual Kaster,
Samual is talkative and has a ‘clouded’ look on life, you would never guess that his parents had died and his brother has been missing since last year because he seems unaffected by it. Samual goes by the thought ‘If its sad, it does not exist’, this makes him not regester sad moments because they ‘dont exist’. Samual is childish and loves talking about families and animals, since they are both great.

Ok there you go, tell me what you think :)
~Tenile

They Sure do! :doh:

All three sound great! I can start one or two of the topics if you like??

Johanna

Hey Johanna :hug:

it seems like ages since we spoke!

Anyway, i can offer Amelia Johnson to be friends with Johanna. They seem quite similar, and i think that generally, they would get on fairly well. Amy is quite wild, but has a soft side to her that i think could really develop by being friends with Johanna.
I wondered if you wanted them to be friends or best friends - its up to you :)
I haven't got any roleplays going with her currently, but i have some more ideas for her, so that should be good :D

Oh, and if you wanted to do another roleplay with Kate and Isobel, or Kate and Alice, or Isobel and Ryan, or Alice and Ryan, then let me know and that will be awesome :D

Let me know what you think :D

Kate
:hug:

I have Tara, a second year puff Who can RP with Kate. however i have exams coming and i don't want to get into any more plots until after them (as i have one or two big ones lined up atm) but in two and a bit weeks i will be free. It would be nice for Tara to have a good circle of girl friends again as last year i only really rped with Dymetris.

Amelia and Johanna

Sounds good.Best Friends?? Johanna doesn't have that much friends or topics Would you like to start the topic or will I?

Ryan,Kate,Isoble and Alice

Maybe Ryan and Isobel and the Kate and Alice?I don't mind or
Alice,Isobel and Ryan could be a possiblity??

Tara and Kate

Thats grand. I'm in the same boat there except they are only summer tests.
Just PM me when your ready!

Amy and Johanna
Sounds perfect :D could you start it please?? :wub:

Alice and Kate
Also sounds great :D is there anything that we could come up with as a starting post or an idea for the meeting?? I would personally prefer it if they already knew each other, but its up to you :D

Isobel and Ryan
This one sounds good as well :D perhaps they can be sort of friends for this meeting??

Johanna and Amelia

Okey dokily! I'll start as soon as I can

Kate and Alice

Maybe they could catch up on whats been happening since they last met??

Ryan and Isobel

I'd like them to become friends too. Maybe they can start over or something??

Johanna and Amy

Alice and Kate
Yeh, that sounds fine, i was just wondering how they are going to meet. It seems a little odd that one of them would send the other a message to 'catch-up' so perhaps they bump into each other in the grounds or something (or not literally :p )
but otherwise, i don't mind :)

Ryan and Isobel
That would be awesome :D

ohanna and Amelia

Sent you the link

Kate and Alice

Sure maybe they could bump into each other in the school or grounds I don't mind

Ryan And Isobel

Could you start please?

Thanks for the link :D

Alice and Kate
Sounds perfectly good enough to me :D Would you mind starting one please??

Ryan and Isobel
Sure, i'll give it a go. Perhaps in a little while though, im busy today and am not sure whether i will get a chance to do it on Monday, but i will give it a go :D

Heyy Johanna!!

We could have another, Stefan/Kate topic. So they can get closer.
What do you think? I can start it.

Emzies

Kate and Alice

Will do as soon as I can!

Kate and Stefan

Sure sounds great! Sorry about the last one just got really busy.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back