Sitting

"Bella, will you be okay? I mean I'd hate for anything to happen to you because of this," Aiden said then passionatly kissed her on the lips, hoping that Alyssa wouldn't turn her against him.

Isabella was about to answer him when he kissed her passionately on the lips. She gladly returned the kiss and didn't want to pull away. She kept kissing him as if she were trying to convince him to stay with her because she was afraid if he talked to Alyssa, he'd go back to her.

Isabella pulled back finally and smiled at him sheepishly. "Well, that clears things up for me," she said smiling.

Aiden smiled lightly and said, "Can you promise me not to listen to any bad things Alyssa may mention about me, I don't want to loose you..."

Isabella smiled at him reassuringly and caressed his cheek with her hand. "I can make my own decisions about people," she said to him sweetly.

Bella gave him a peck on the cheek and said, "Did you honestly think I wouldn't want to be with you?"

"Well I don't know, I'm just worried that Theo will get you back and I'll be cut out of your life..." Aiden said with a sheepish smile.

Isabella's heart skipped a little, but out of nervousness. "Theo wouldn't want to talk to me after Alyssa tells him what happened here," she said quietly. She was scared of Theo's anger and what he might say to Isabella, but worse, what he might do to Aiden.

Aiden could sense her nervousness and he gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Bella you and I will be fine, there isn't anything he can say to hurt you, that you can't put a possitive spin on, because you didn't do anything wrong, and if he wants to get me, so be it."

Isabella smiled at Aiden's attempts to cheer her up. "Thanks," she said to him.

Aiden knew that his attempts didn't work so well but he had to try anyway and he looked over at Bella and then picked a rose up for her and he carefully handed it to her and said, "Careful of the thorns Bells."

Aiden reached over and picked a flower for her and told her to be careful of the thorns. Instantly Isabella's smile grew wide. "Awww! Thanks!" she squealed as she took the flower delicately. She kissed him on the lips to show that she was really grateful and was now cheered up again.

Bella smiled back at him and got lost for a bit in his eyes and without realizing it, gripped the rose too hard and pricked herself with thorns. "Ouch!" she hissed, looking down at her hand that had tiny beads of blood on it.

"Bella are you okay?" Aiden asked as her opened her hand and saw blood and then he looked at the rose and glanced back up at Bella apologetically.

"Yeah I'll be fine," she said trying to pull her hand away so Aiden wouldn't see. She wanted to wipe her hand clean but didn't want to ruin her dress so just put it behind her back, ignoring the small stings. "The rose is beautiful Aiden, thank you," she said to him sweetly trying to distract him.

"No way!" she said quickly. "It's just stinging a little," she said with her hand still behind her back. She could feel small lines of blood dripping down her palm but she didn't want to show Aiden. "The Hospital Wing is for serious injuries, not some stupid little cuts," she said playfully at him so he wouldn't worry.

"Bella please let me see your hand," Aiden asked as bent leaned over and picked up the cleanest and whitest snow possible to put on her hand to get the dirt out.

Isabella sighed and slowly pulled out her hand from behind her back. She looked down at it and it seemed covered in blood. Before Aiden could say anything she said, "It looks worse than it is!" she said quickly.

Isabella stuck out her tongue out at him as he said she was stubborn. Once he put the snow on it, the snow slowly turned pink. "Ahh, that feels better," she said to him sweetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back