Rowan
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Maple Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
((Open after Esma))

The September chill was starting to get to Lucy, and as much as she wanted to get outside and explore more of the school grounds, there was absolutely no chance she'd be setting foot outside in today's weather. She had bundled herself up as best she could, wearing a sweater her sister had knitted for her, and a scarf and hat she had made herself. Even if there was no chance she would be going there it didn't mean she couldn't enjoy the outdoors, so she had found a window seat with a nice view of the Quidditch pitch and snuggled herself up with her knitting, gazing out over the grounds as she got back to work on the hat she was making for Rose.

Arwen had just returned from the Owlery to send her father a letter asking if he could send her more galleons so that she could buy more treats for her owl, Misty. She hated that almost every night her owl kept bringing dead rats to her dorm room and causing noises whenever they were all going to sleep. Her owl had never been this clingy before. She wondered why. She let out a loud sharp sigh as she plopped on a green couch on that corridor, feeling tired from the long walk and a little stressed out thinking of a solution on how to stop her owl from making such chaos. Sitting beside her was a brown-haired girl who seemed busy doing something. She wasn't paying attention to her until she noticed something so bright came from outside the window illuminating the place. She was in awe that she could see the beautiful Quidditch pitch from that window.

"Whoa. I can see it from here?" For a Halfblood like her who was raised by a single Muggle parent and never knew the world of magic until her big brother studied in that school, all the things she saw there amazed her.

Her excitement may have made her voice startled the girl. She placed her hands over her mouth and quickly apologised, "Oh, sorry. Got too excited there. I just never saw the pitch from our dorm windows. " She chuckled, sheepishly. She could feel her cheeks getting warmer.

Lucy glanced up when another girl joined her, vaguely recognising her from sorting. She looked out the window, quickly spotting what the other girl was looking at. "It's so cool, isn't it!" She said brightly, lowering her knitting and sitting up a little straighter. "Do you play? The Ravenclaw captain let me try out, but I know I probably won't make it onto the team this year." As sad as the thought was, Lucy was glad to at least have had a bit of practice for when she tried out again next year. Hopefully by then she'd have gotten some practice with her cousin, and she'd be unstoppable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back