Ready For Love

Kay Howard

What am I doing here? How did I get here?

Kay Norton glanced at her side as she saw the empty street. The moonlight illuminate as it lead the seventeen years old girl who was making her way toward the bench. She shut her eyes as memories started filling her head. "F*ck" Kay muttered as she slid her hand on her pocket, finding no wand in there. Her cheek were read, her body temperature remained above normal. "This isn't funny guys" She stood up as she looked around "Mom? Dad? KAI!?" She spotted no one. In fact she was the only one there, well it was two in the morning and who would be out at this time? Am I really alone? Who would pull a prank this sick? Kay walked away from the bench and fell. Fever started making her hallucinating, her body temperature rose even more. "Don't go" The young girl lying weak on the ground said. Her fragile body began to shiver as the summer breeze brushed against her skin. She began seeing people in black cloak speaking in a language that she couldn't understand. "Who are you?" She started speaking once more to the people inside her mind. The brown eyes of Kay were closed, little by little. Soon she began to be carried away by nightmare.

An hour later, young Kay woke up, sweating and shivering at the same time. "Sh*t... This isn't a dream" She stood, feeling sick, and dragged her foot toward the sign. "Ne-New Zealand?" She read. What kind of sick person would bring her to the other part of the globe with no wand nor floo powder in her weakest condition? Kay somehow felt pathetic, she had no one, she was lacking of energy, she could do nothing but wait for someone to find her. Soon the hallucination started, this time she saw an odd looking old man in black robe walking toward her. Kay dared not to move but then she saw other creatures behind the old man one looked like an inferi and she had no idea what the other one was. Kay started running toward the empty corridors and dead end. She stood up on the fence made out of wood as a hand of hers reached out to the air, she thought there was a floo powder in front of her but really there was nothing there. The young girl took a step toward the sky, right before she fell she felt someone grabbing her and she assumed him to be the old man. "Don't touch me!" She tried pushing him away from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back