Quieter Pleace than Three Broomsticks.

A

Anonymous

They both walked from the Three Broomsticks to the lawn, close to the lake. "Wow. It's kinda dark and pretty."

She whispers, "Thank you." she smiled her dazzling 'Hollywood' smile as the state people would say.

"Yes?" She turned toward him. He was one of the 'hottest' guys she had ever seen.

" Umm. Will you be my girlfriend? I know is sudden but I like you alot already. your great."

(((sorry to interupt but uhmm Lil you spelled place wrong :p just thought i would let you know! ^_^ oh yeah i had to add this uhmm i just had to do that to show you as in Lil's what kind of spelling bee person i am.so go study those words!!cuz i already have the whole thing learned ^_^ )))

He smile," That makes me feel better. Like I got big load off my chest."

She hugged him. She knew that she needed this hug too. She felt the muscles in his back and chest. She liked him. She kissed his cheek, which she hoped wasn't to muhc.

pez was walking on the lwan looking for someone to talk to and she saw lilian. so she walked over to her not trying to intrude on her and her freind but she wanted soemone to talk to. and to tell her what blake said. when she got closer she saw them hug and she started crying after what happened with blake. " hey...lilian." she coughed out.

"Hey, Ohhhhmigawd!!!!" She and Cris sat down, with his arm around her, "Sit, explain. What's wrong... Oh, This is Cris, Cris, this is Pez. Now, sit with me.... What's wrong."

she sat down to."i was talking to blake and....he told me he didn't feel the same way about me then he used to. and i didn't know what to say so i just told him okay. i don't know why he said it but he did and...jeeze i don't know."pez said through more tears.

She hugged her. "Blake is just really confused. Okay." She held her. "He just doesn't know what to think."

"I know. It's bad, but... He's being Blake. And well, give him time. He'll know..." She smiled.

[[why did you tell him i was dating someone. =[[ i wanted to. lol.]]

"So, have you met anyone.... New?"

Sitting there quietly. " Umm. Lil do I need to leave? I will you know but I still wanna talk to you later ok? That is if you want me to leave."

"I'll go with you." She smiled, looked at Pez, "Give it time. I promise. It will get better." She then looked at Cris and held his hand. "You ready?"

" Are you sure you want to. If you do we can sit and talk in my corridor?'. He said smilling and taking her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back