Quidditch Team Meeting

Kaela McIlvoy

Kaela had gone up to the North Tower quite early and sat down, trying to figure out what to say, what to do. Captain?! She was so confused right now. She stood and began pacing, waiting for everyone to show up. Once they were all there she stood before them and began speaking.

"Hello everyone. Congratulations on making the team!" She was super nervous, but trying very hard not to show it. "So, as I told you, we need to decide on a team name. I'd like to do that first, before we move on. Does anyone have any ideas?"

kendall tried to get up to the north tower as soon as she had recieved the message that she had made the team... she was soo exicted to meet the rest of her team.
when she arrived it was only her and the team captain, but more people started showing up after a few minutes...
"hi kaela!" kendall said to the nervous looking girl... she must be her team captain for the coming season....
"this year is going to be sooo much fun!" She said trying to help her teammate feel more at ease....

Maddiie stood "How about the the Irland?"

River showed up at the North Tower, excited for their first team meeting. "Hi everyone!"

After Kaela's little speech, River looked around at her team and noticed that they were all girls except for Alex. "How about 6 Beauties and a Beast?" she joked, looking at their lone male player.

Rose rushed up the North Tower, so excited to meet her new teammates. "HI!" she practically gasped when she reached the top, out of breath. She brushed her curly locks out of her hair and sat down next to her team, listening to her Captain.

"A team name..." she whispered. "That's tough."
Rose considered many combinations of nothingness. "I've got nothing so far," she admitted miserably.

Andi sat quietly and listened. She wasn't much for being creative and no great team names came to mind.

River thought that it was going to be hard to think of a team name.

"Maybe it would be easier to decide what we want our mascot to be first, and then we can have a name go with it," she suggested.

"Well the mascot has something to do with the name" Maddiie sat back down

"Hey everyone. Sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?" Alex looked around. "So, any ideas for a team name?

"Phoenixs, I like that Andi. Oh! I completely forgot, not everyone knows everyone here. So, if you could, just stand and tell us your name and house, and you can add other things if you like. Then we can get back to our name and mascot. So, I'm Kaela and I'm in Ravenclaw."

River stood up after Kaela. "Hi everyone. I'm River Tamn, I'm in Hufflepuff, and I'm your seeker."

"Hey team I'm Maddiie Hollawarth, in Huffelpuff, and I'm one of your Beaters."

Alex jumped up next, he hated being quiet. "My name is Alex, gryffindor, I'll be your keeper."

"Oh!" Rose said, "I haven't probably introduced myself. I'm Rose Weasley, Gryffindor, Chaser." She grinned. :D

"As for a team name and mascot, I think a team name is more important than a mascot right now."

Rose thought for a long while, afraid to be the first one to give a suggestion.
"Hmmm, how about the Hogwarts Harpies? Or I don't know. How about something slightly humorous?"

"Phenomenal Phoenixes?" River suggested trying to fit the phoenix into the name. "I don't think that Alex could be a Harpy," she giggled.

((ooc: it's hard to find a ph word that would go with phoenix...lol)

"Hmm, you're right about Alex not being able to be a Harpy." Rose giggled. "I like the alliteration bit though." :p

"S.P.E.W. -- Seven Players Excellent at Winning?" Rose suggested.
"Or if anyone has any better ideas for acronymns(sp?)."

Kaela bent down to her bag and took out a piece of parchment, some ink, and a quill. She then wrote down:
Phenomenal Phoenixes
S.P.E.W. - Seven Players Excellent at Winning

She then looked at the team and smiled. "These are some really good ideas guy. I left off Hogwarts Harpies, I agree, Alex isn't much of a Harpy." She giggled a bit at that. "All right, we've got some good ideas so far. I think, though, that it's going to be more important for us to get to know each other and get practicing together. But be keeping name ideas in mind, because we'll have to choose one sooner or later. So, I think we should start practicing. If now's a good time, I'd like to go down to the pitch now. So, I'll give you guys some time to get your things, and then I'll meet you all down at the field!" Kaela began gathering her things, waiting for everyone to leave.

"All righty than. Be back in a giff" Maddiie ran down the tower to get her nimbus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back