Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hilde had promised Jared that she would write to him, after having told him that she was heading back to school the week after they met. She didn't disclose what school or what year she was, after all, she was a bit young and wanted to keep her options open. Pulling out a spare parchment while in class, she wrote a quick note, just to keep up her end of the bargain.
Jare,

Well, I am settled in at school again. Classes are going to be a pain. Why did I take on so many of them? Its not like I need them all anyways, but I guess I will just suffer it out. Its that competitive side of me, I guess. How is the team coming along? Did you decide if you are going to play yet? Or are you just heading back to Alaska? Let me know what you decide!!

Kisses,
Hilde

Soon as class was over, she headed up to the Owlery to send it off quick between classes.

Jared was traveling between New Zealand and Alaska, luckily by the floo network. He was in New Zealand when he received Hilde letter. It wasn't much, but it made him a little excited to hear from her again. It made him feel special that a girl was taking a interest in him.
Hilde,

Sorry to hear about school, luckily I'm so done with it. But it will fly by soon, I hope for you. For me I'm starting up soon at Uni, so as of now I'm undecided about the team. I still come here for practice when the team gets together. Jake struggling with coming with a name for us, he wants a native american name because each one of the team member ancestors link to Indians somehow. Even the french boy, his name is Hadan. Anyways I hope to see you again, your a very cool chick. Maybe we can do stuff together who knows?

X-x-X Jared

Hilde was in the Great Hall having breakfast when the owl returned with a note for her. She smiled as she took the parchment from its leg and then fed the bird a bit of toast.
Jare,

I am really hoping that time flies. I want exams to be here and done with so I can get on to better things. What are you going to attend Uni for? My plans are to be a Healer, but as of right now I just need to finish up. That is cool that you all have Native American ties. That would be like me playing for a team with all Nordic members. I would like to see you again. Maybe we can hang out and do something over the summer when I am home again. In the mean time, I want lots of letters! Keep me occupied with something other than my exams!

Kisses,
Hilde

She drew a little smilie face after the word exams and then tied it up and sent it with the owl again. She felt kind of bad letting him think that she was older than her 15 years, but it was his own fault. He never asked her where she went to school or how old she was. With a little smirk, she headed over to the Hufflepuff table to make sure that Xavier was going to be able to meet for 'tutoring' later on that day. She was feeling the need to be a bit distracted that afternoon.

Jared was in New Zealand again, it was the team fifth practice. This time though they were heading back to Jake's sister home in Hawaii. Jake insisted that team practice there, but for the short time everyone was getting ready. Jared was busy writing and sending off a letter back to Hogwarts.
Hilde,
Exams? I hadn't ask you about that did I? What year are you in? I guess the higher you are in the more intense it becomes? My school had mostly focus on Astronomy the most, so you can say I am an Astronomy major. What I'm going to school and still need to register for is simple, art! Its my passion, something I've grown up doing my whole life. My great aunt had raise me and is encouraging me that I go. So I'm looking, I have the scholarship but the school that I want to attend is still waiting for my funds to go through. Anyways I'm blabbing to much. I would like to hang out this summer break with you, but is it winter or summer break coming up in New Zealand? Kind of confuse. I know the world is in different timetables, which is why I have to go now! Were heading to Hawaii to practice, see you soon.

Truly yours,
Jared

Hilde was out on the lawn when the owl arrived bringing her Jared's response. As she read, she was not quite sure if she wanted to tell him exactly how old she was. He hadn't seemed to want to know when they were in Sydney, and she wanted to keep all options open for now. She might be with Xavier, and still wanted to be with Shane, but having Jared around too was never a bad idea. Quickly she penned off a letter and sent the owl back on his way.
Jared,

That is so cool that you are into Astronomy! I know exactly who to bug if I have issues with that class this year. Its not my favorite subject, but I want to make sure that I have as many classes as I can. That is really cool that you are going to study Art. I am no good at it myself. You really should send me some pictures. I would love to have something to brighten up my dorm room.

Coming up it is actually winter break. It would be like the Summer break for those that go to school in the Northern Hemisphere. When are you going to be back down here? It will be colder then, but I would love to get together and do something with you. Are you going to be in Hawaii until your school starts up? Or are you going to be still in Alaska?

Sorry to cut this a bit short, but I need to go meet some of my friends. Can't wait to see you again!

Kisses,
Hilde

Users who are viewing this thread

Back