Paint the sky with stars

Alois stopped to think about Vivian's question, surely, he had been attending Durmstrang since first year, but he actually had no clue about those persons that he was talking about. "I've been there since first year, but, I actually don't know sally, sorry, I'm not really into talking about the other students there, i might have heard about her though, I might have just forgotten." He answered with a sheepish smile, placing his fingers on his chin as if he was thinking about the said persons, maybe he had indeed seen them and he had just decided to pay them no attention, he wasn't sure himself.

Alois followed Vivian as she started walking off, it's getting late so, it just makes sense if she did that, she'll have to have a place to stay before she could leave for Sofia after all. "Just a few kilometers away from the park Viv, where are you going to stay now?" He asked, placing his hands behind his head as they walked away from their previous location.

"Fair enough" Vivian said as she listened to him who knew nothing about Sally. She would probably be thrilled if he knew her because she had to deliver something. And currently, her owl isn't available and Brad wont let her use his. "I'm not, sure I bring credit card tho. So I can stay where muggles stays" She said not minding wherever she had to stay. "Floo powder wont be so bad, I don't know where to find it" She said feeling disappointed for not having any. "Or do you know any adult wizard or witch who can apparate me back to Paris? That'll be great. But if not then I can just stay somewhere around the black sea" Vivian was sure he father wouldn't mind her staying in one of those fancy hotels. At this point, the girl was frustrated not knowing what to do.

Vivian followed Alois letting him to lead the way. She was pretty tired but she still wanted to see the park. "Do you live here by the way? Or you are you going to sneak back to the castle?" She asked wondering if he was on a break or not. Vivian was on a break that was why she could get out of the castle. Usually she would sneak out if it was winter, so that she could snowboard along with Brad. But a lot of time, she wouldn't do that.

"The only adults that I actually knew around here were my professors back at school, and well, just a few adults working on the stores in the shopping district nearby, but seeing how late it is already, they're probably asleep now, I don't know where we could find some floo powder too." Alois said, feeling rather bad that he was not actually helping the girl in any way. "Sorry for being no help at all.." He then added apologetically, running a hand on his hair once again, a kind of habit that he does whenever he felt nervous or embarrassed.

Alois then stopped when Vivian had asked whether he was actually on a break, well, as embarrassing as it was, he had just sneaked out of his school, "Honestly speaking Viv, I'm supposed to be sleeping in my dorm already, but well, as you can see, I'm just too kind to sneak out without any permission." He said, smiling sheepishly at the girl, just like a child that had been caught for doing mischief and was being scolded.

Zac was surprised that Brad came home all alone. "Where's Vivian?" He asked. It was in the middle of the night and Vivian wasn't even home. He then got an owl from Sally telling him that Vivian was in Burgas and was planning on going back to Paris. But how could she not tell him if she was back int he apartment? She usually called him using the muggle device and tell him that she had arrived safely. Zac then apparate from the manor to the twin's apartment in paris. The lights were turned off signing that Vivian was either asleep or not there. He turned on the lights and search through the rooms and couldn't find her there. He then apparate himself to Burgas and stood still. He was trying to find out where she would go to, if it wasn't the shopping center, it should be the park of the beach. Zac then walk to the city finding her no where in his sight and headed to the West. The place was deserted, at first he thought she wouldn't be there. But then suddenly he saw two people walking together and one of them looked like Vivian. He walked toward them and place a hand of his to Vivian's shoulder gently. "Vivian... It's time to go home" He said to her as nice as he could and smiled at a friend of hers.

Well of course the adults were asleep, Vivian had totally forgotten that they had to work in the morning. "It's alright" She said feeling a little disappointed. "Let's just go to the park then and we'll figure out something" She sighed as she tried to think of something but she couldn't. "Well I guess I'll just stay in one of the hotels, I don't mind. And I can go back home to Sofia tomorrow and yeah my sister has floo powder in her room" She said, probably it was best to go home early in the morning instead of night. After all she was underage and if anyone attacked her, she couldn't do anything.

Just then, Vivian felt a hand on her shoulder. She knew directly who placed it there. "Ge (Brother) ..." She looked up at Zac, her older brother. "How did you find me?" She asked feeling a little worried. She was sure that he wouldn't yell at her, he never yell and he never got into fights like her. "I'm sorry for not letting you know, I didn't want to worry you... But since you're here, this is my friend Alois, he's in Durmstrang. And Alois, this is my brother, Zac, was graduated from Durmstrang" She said hoping that Alois knew Zac was or at least had seen h im around.

Alois listened as Vivian had started to talk once again. Really, he was disappointed with himself for being no help at all, and here he was telling her earlier that he would accompany her. "I'm really sorry for not helping." He said, sighing as he think of better ways to be able to suggest to her. Just as he was about to say something, a total stranger had caught his attention, he was actually quite worried, thinking that it was someone whom they cannot trust ad if his suspicions were correct, then, him and Viv will be surely in danger, they can't use magic outside of school after all.

Luckily though, Vivian had seemed to know the said man, not just that, he was also her brother. Relaxing a little, he had extended his hand out for a handshake, deeming it to be formal to do so. "Nice to meet you." He said, having this idea that he had actually heard about the said man in school before.

The boy in front of Zac seemed nice, a lot nicer than his classmates back then. "Nice to meet you too" He said as he shook his hand. "Vivian baba will be mad if you don't come home, he doesn't know that you're all alone in Burgas" He said softly, with his tired voice. Zac was obviously tired, he had been working the whole day and he hadn't had enough sleep. "Thank you so much for accompanying my sister, do you want me to apparate you home?" Zac didn't want to leave him alone in the dark, after all he was underage, so why not ask if he wanted some help?

Typical Zac, he couldn't be mad at anyone except if they've crossed the line. Vivian smiled at him and she loved him for being such an understanding brother. "You were a great help, if you didn't help me get out of that place, I'd probably kill my self for being bored. Ha! I'm joking" She said and slid her arms to her brother's, ready to go. "You should text me, or probably owl me" She laughed, after all there's no muggle device in school. So owling would be the best idea.

Alois shook his head when Zac, Vivian's brother had offered to apparate him back to his home. He can't bother him with that, after all, he had this idea that apparating actually needs a lot of energy, and it seemed to him that zac was going to need to used loads of it to actually apparate him and Vivian back to their home. "No, but thanks anyways, I can probably handle my self, the school's not that far." He said with a polite smile, turning his attention back to Vivian. "So, I guess this would be it then? I'd want to talk to you soon though.." He said to her, happy that she wouldn't have to worry anymore about how she would be able to get back to her home.

Zac nodded at Alois and took out a paper and right their address, so if he had time he could probably meet up with Vivian. "Well here's our address, you can find Vivian either in Paris, or Beijing. But mostly, in Beijing during school holidays" He smiled and handed him the paper. He then took a few steps backward and held his sister and apparate them back to the manor. "Alright up to your room, before baba find out" He smiled and threw himself to the couch and rested for a while.

Vivian was pretty surprised that Zac would give Alois their address, he was usually the quiet one and the one and he was the one who would leave his siblings to do their job. But it seemed that he had changed a little. Right before Zac handed the paper to Alois, she took it and she wrote her phone number in case he wanted to know. "I'll see you soon. Thank you for everything, I'll repay your kindness someday. I promise" She smiled and held her brother. And in a minute they were back in the manor. "Alright, alright!" She complained as she ran to her room, clean her self and slept.

Alois smiled as he watched the siblings apparate and vanished from his sight. Really, he does wonder what it would be like to have a sibling sometimes, sure, he had this cousin, but he wondered what it would be like if he'd have a brother or a sister that was just close to his age. Sighing to himself, he put the paper safely in his pockets. He's call her soon, once he had the time. He had then started on his way back to his school as he figured that it would take only a matter of time before someone would discover that he was missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back