Paint the sky with stars

If only Darla was there, she could translate the language that Alois spoke to Vivian. "Now now... I was being creative by using my native language. I was trying to test you and see if you understand" She stuck her tongue and laughed. Her cheek started to hurt but she didn't mind, again, she had been into a worse situation which was a huge bruise on her cheek. And it was quite embarrassing since a lot of girl laughed at her back in her school when she had that stupid bruise on her cheek.

Vivian was quite surprised that Aloise moved his face forward. "Alright, I know your dirty tactic" She narrowed her eyes and stretched his cheek a little wider. "And secondly, I am not a hundred percent lady. So why not teach me to be a lady?" She smirked still not letting it go. She was going to let it go, if he could persuade her to stop pinching him.

Alois laughed at what Vivian had said, true enough, he didn't really understand that language that she had just used. "What language is that anyway? Asian isn't it? I'll try to learn that.." He said with a smirk, once Alois had set his eyes into something, he could do it. So, if he had decided to learn that language of Vivian's then in no time, he can possibly learn to speak as well as understand it.

Alois stuck his tongue out when Vivian had actually discovered that tactic that he was about to use, usually, it would work with others, but apparently, Vivian was not one of those. "Teach you how to be a lady eh? Is that even possible?" He said, one of his hands making it way to Vivian's hair and messing with it. He was really being playful at the moment. "But if that is actually a challenge, I'm pretty sure that I can transform you into a very elegant and proper lady, but you know, I think I like the way that you are right now, you're fine just the way you are..." He added, a smiling at the girl.

"Lucky guess, Alois... It is Asian... Chinese" Vivian said and laughed, still not letting her hands go. But right after Alois messed with her hair, she let it go. "Alright that tactic is worse than dirty!" She said as she took a mirror from her pocket and tidy her messy hair. Hair was her best feature, she didn't want to look awkward. She put her things back in her purse and looked at Aloise as she ran her hand to his hair, messing it. "Now we're even" She stuck her tongue and laughed.

Vivian laughed at Alois's joke about her not being able to be a lady. "Or maybe you should transform some of your veela power to me and make me a lady out of it." She pretended as if Veelas were like power rangers. Vivian rolled her eyes after knowing that he liked her the way she was "Well of course! Who doesn't like me? Everyone loves me, and you're not the first" She said crossing her arms to her chest and pretended as if she was a snob.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#650335">"Chinese eh?.. interesting, I'll study that." Alois said, smirking confidently at Vivian. Sure, in no time, he'll be able to understand Vivian even if she'll try to test him again. He's just a quick learner. When Vivian let go of his hand to fix her hair, Alois cannot help but to laugh, it's rather weird actually. "Jeez, Vivian, you didn't fall for what I've done earlier yet you fall for this one? I didn't even mean to make it a tactic to make you let go of me.." Alois said, watching as Vivian fixed her already messy hair. When the girl messed with his own hair, Alois had had to laugh once again. "Jeez, what's with you people nowadays, every person that I met likes to mess with my hair, it is really that good?" He said playfully, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Alois put a finger on his chin as if he was in deep thought when Vivian told him to transfer some of his veela trait to her, it was rather impossible, but the idea was actually pretty amusing. "You know, if my cousin would hear you say something like that, she'll be really, really, angry.." Alois said, his cousin had this over protectiveness of him, and so, if ever she heard that statement, she could have misunderstood what Vivian had meant. "Now now Viv, you really are full of yourself eh?" Alois then said, smirking as he turned to look at Vivian when she tried to look like she's a snob.​
<i>
</i>

Vivian knew that messing her hair wasn't one of Alois's plan to make her stop pinching him but it seemed that he found out about her weakness. Vivian would never let anyone touch her head instead of herself, she loved her hair too much. "I know... This had been happening since always." She giggled as she run her fingers through her hair. "Wow, guess what Alois? You mes my hair first. SO... You people must LOVE my hair THAT MUCH" She laughed at herself being over confident.

Vivian was quite surprised that a cousin could be angry because someone else said something random or stupid to their friends. She had never had a cousin like Alois's. "Why would she be mad?" She asked not getting why his cousin would be mad at her. "Meh... What's not to like from me?" She shrugged and laughed. She was obviously joking, she didn't mean to brag.

"So, that is actually your weakness huh? I'll definitely keep that in mind in future...reference.." Alois said with a shrug as he smirked playfully at the girl. He was actually quite amused by the fact that most girl's really didn't like it when someone mess with their hair, it was rather interesting to say the least. "Love you hair? I'm just trying to make it more suitable for you, you know.." Alois then added, laughing at the stupidity of his own statement.

Alois had to think how to describe his cousin when Vivian asked him why his cousin would be mad. "You know Viv, even I cannot really understand my cousin, well, let's just say that, she has a different perspective on things and well... she's like, very attached to me.." Alois said, quite unsure if he had communicated his message right. It's true though, even though he and his cousin lives a the same house, he still doesn't quite get her, but they were actually really close. "What's not to like about you huh? Let me think....." he then said, hanging his words like a cliffhanger, not really intending to end his statement.

"Uh oh... I'm scared" Vivian said flatly when he said that he wold keep that in mind. She laughed right after that and punch him on the arm playfully. "What if I have dandruff on my hair?" She smirked as she shook her head causing her hair to swung everywhere. No she did not have dandruff but she did that to scare him. "Then you'll be eaten alive by it!! ROAR!" She then laughed at herself for being stupid. She wasn't even sure if her six years old cousin was allowed to goof around like her.

Vivian listened to Alois and started to be serious after knowing that his cousin was close to him and probably was over protective just like Brad used to be. Gladly he had changed since Vivian yelled at him until their father came and stop them from fighting. "So how do you hang out with your friends? I mean come on, that's bad if she gets jealous." She hated anyone who got jealous easily, this explained why she used to fight too much with her twin brother. She used to hate him but not anymore.

"Dandruff's not going to kill me Viv, so I'm not really scared..." Alois said, voice too confident for his own good, he was just kidding of course, and he was sure that the girl as kidding as well, after all, the girl loves her hair too much to let it have some dandruffs. "Viv, viv, you really are funny aren't you?" He then said, messing up with her hair once again, though he was pretty sure that there'll be a violent reaction from her.

Alois sighed as he heard Vivian's statement, sure enough, he had had a hard time dealing with his cousin, but he loves her like his very own sister, so he learned to accept what she was like. "Oh, she doesn't get jealous if I hang out with my guy friends, she's actually kind to them... but if I do hang out with someone of an opposite gender... well, you already have an idea of what would happen right?" He then said, laughing a little, remembering a time when he had actually introduced a female friend to his cousin and his mom, but after that introduction, that girl had shied away from him, and he already knew that his mom and cousin had something to do with that, ever since then, he didn't bring any girl at their house.

Right after Alois messed with Vivian's hair, Vivian bowed down and tackled him to the ground. "You are dead mister!" She smirked and stood up as she fixed her hair. "I'm good eh? Well of course, I'm one of the top student in martial art" She said proudly, this time it was her time to brag. "But sadly I'm the worst in charms" She narrowed her eyes and growled. "Talking about charms... I still have to do my essays" She then took her wand out and gave it to Alois "KILL MEEEE NOOW" She pleaded.

"That's wierd... Why would she be jealous of you? That's your life and it's your choice so she has no right to forbid you from seeing your girl friends. I don't mean a girlfriend but well you get me" She laughed hoping that he understood her. "Last time my brother did that, I punched him on his face and baba (papa) was mad at me and well you don't want me to continue what happen" She shrugged.

Alois laughed when Vivian tackled him down on the ground, it was like he was young once again, which is pretty much very interesting for him, it's quite good to sometimes feel like you're still a kid. "I'm still breathing Vivian..." He said, still laughing as he stood up and dust his clothes off. He had laughed harder when Vivian had actually handed him her wand, telling him to actually kill her, "No kidding Viv? I'm going to do it for real you know..." He said, a smirk appearing on his face as he raised the wand up, of course he's not going to do any harm at the girl, he was just kidding. "Forget it, let's find someone to do it other than me, I'm still too young to be sent to azkaban you know.." He then, handing the wand back to the girl in a rather teasing manner.

"I cannot really hurt her can I? That would be child abuse, she's 10 years old you know..." Alois said, picturing on his mind just how Vivian had actually punched her brother, it was actually quite a sight to behold if he had actually seen it. "I don't really get it, but she's still young so she still have this...erm...weird ideas.." He then said, voice trailing off a little, he cannot really say it can he? His cousin after all, being a child as she was, would sometimes think that he could actually marry her, which is pretty much his fault actually, he had let her get very attached to him.

Vivian gave the wand back to Alois not letting it go off him "Say it! The spell! You know the spell. I know you want it! I'll give you a pack of candy and I'll be sending it to Azkaban. Sounds good eh?" Her Canadian accent finally came back, Vivian used to live in Canada along with her brother and moved to Beauxbaton later on when her father finally realize that he wanted them to be able to speak in French. But since there were a lot of French speakers in Canada, she was able to speak a little even though the language was a little different.

After knowing that Alois's cousin was only 10, Vivian's jaw dropped as she looked at him blankly not believing what she heard. "Dear Merlin! Did you just say 10? My cousin isn't as crazy as her even though she's 10! Or was 10." She tried to remember Darla's age. "Wow I guess we have cousins whose personality are very different" She laughed as she tried to remember about her little Darla. "I have two younger cousins, well currently. And both are child prodigies, their parents hire professors to tutor them. They barely have time to play, usually it's an hour a day if I'm not mistaken and that's it. They even already know the spells when they were five, but of course they weren't able to perform it. How sad is that?" Vivian's cousins and Alois's were very different then. Darla was never jealous or at least she never let other people know that she was jealous at other people.

"Are you sure about that Viv? How could you send me candies if you're already killed, and don't tell me that you're going to do it by appearing as a ghost, I don't want to be hunted.." Alois said, crossing his arms in front of his chest. He noticed the change in accent in Vivian's voice but had decided to pay it no heed, he had, after all, met a lot of people who had actually came from different countries.

Alois laughed so hard that he almost tear up when he saw Vivian's reaction about his cousin, he does get that reaction a lot, seeing that it was really unbelievable to have a 10 year old cousin who acts as some sort of a girlfriend or even a mother. "Believe me Viv, I myself do sometimes think that she's an adult trapped in a child's body..." He said as he tried to compose himself. "It's pretty hard for them then, when I was their age, I too, have been put into a lot of pressure by my father, but not as much that I don't have time to play, how are they now then? Where are they studying?" He asked, completely interested with the girl's family, he actually wanted to know more, of course, if Vivian would allow it.

Vivian laughed after listening on what Alois said. "Okay... Then I wont say that" She laughed and took her wand back and place it back into her pocket. She wasn't even sure why she had it with her, usually she left it back home, she thought bringing her wand was useless, she wont be able to use it anyway so why bother bringing it in her pocket? She could have lost if she wasn't careful enough or even sat on it and break it just like what she did last summer in Sofia.

The cousin of Alois's was odd, Vivian had never heard a 10 years old who would get jealous of their cousin for being friends with their opposite sex. What if Alois got married? "That's awkward... What did she do? Yells at you?" She asked not believing what she heard. "Well the youngest Mason is 6 and he's still studying like a mad person. I'm not kidding! He can read all those Chinese characters that even I can't read. And Darla, she's worse, she's in Hogwarts New Zealand now, a Ravenclaw if I'm not mistaken. And she's able to speak in 6 different languages fluently. I really don't get my uncle, that's pretty crazy you know. I was also tortured to learn but not as hard as those kiddos" She felt sorry for her cousins for losing their childhood.

"Good.. I don't want to have a friend who had died because of me anyway.." Alois said with a laugh, patting the girl on the head, but not entirely messing with her hair. "I have a wand here too as well, you know for safety purposes but like what you've said before, we cannot even use magic here..." He then added with a smirk, he just love the feeling of his wand at his hand, not that he uses it, just some sort of, a charm, it makes him somehow feel, protected.

Alois was actually in deep thought when Vivian asked what his cousin would do, there were a lot after all. "Well, the most recent thing that she had done with a friend that I introduced to them, well, she let her see how capable she really was. She had had this sadistic streak in her believe me, she had asked my friend to cook some cookies for her, and when my friend's done, she didn't even eat it, saying that she likes the ones that I baked better, and there was also this one instance at which she asked my friend to play dolls with her, and the doll that was being used by my friend, she break it's neck, jeez, remember the horror on my friend's face when she saw that.. you do know that angry veela's are not really a sight to behold right?" He said, smirking as he talked about his cousin, sure, he felt bad for that old friend of his, but, there were just those times wherein he founds what his cousin would do to be quite amusing to say the least. "A 6 years old? jeez, imagine what they would be like once they reach our age, not that I'm saying that we're old, but they're just... indescribable.." He then said, he was quite amazed by vivian's cousins actually, though he still feels bad about them loosing their childhood.

Vivian began heated up as she listened to Alois who walk talking to her cousin. Even Brad who was bratty enough never do that, she could not imagine the look in her father's face if he saw a little kid breaking toys or act so rude to other people. These kind of manners were prohibited back home. "I wouldn't know what to do if I were the victim. If one of my relatives are like that, my father would probably put him or her in the orphanage. He doesn't want anyone ruin his reputation well our reputation" She said not sure if she was proud or sad about that. "Why don't she marry you then?!" She said with her volume increasing, obviously she was pretty annoyed knowing that Alois had a cousin like that girl. She wasn't mad at Alois but to the little girl. She opened her mouth ready to insult the little girl but she decided not to remembering that it was her first time meeting him and that she had never met her.

"I'm not sure why my uncle wants them to be like that. But it's pretty odd that he doesn't let his kids play whenever they want. Perhaps he's obsessed and trapped in his own dream about being respected by everyone for being skillful"
Vivian shrugged. She wasn't comfortable around Edric as well, he was too strict but he was a genius and the most wealthy, even more than Andy, Vivian's father.

Alois knew instantly, as he looked at Vivian, that she was not extremely fond of his cousin. He does understand why though, his cousin, after all, was really weird. "She could be sweet at times too, I'm trying to straighten her views actually..." He then said with a weak smile, sure, his cousin was really stubborn but she does listen to him, that thing, he was thankful for. "Marry me? How did you know that?" He then said incredulously, sure enough, sometimes, his cousin would say such ridiculous things, his mom would just shrug it off but he, on the other hand, would always tell his cousin that it was very impossible. "You're not mad, are you Viv?" Alois inquired, noting the change in volume in Vivian's voice, he wouldn't want her to get the wrong impression about his family, they're actually a great bunch of people.

"Truth to be told, I wouldn't like that Viv, I feel bad for those kids who had been robbed off their childhood.. it's just...sad.." He said , voice gentle and low. He really don't get why some parents are like that, his father, at one respect, is too demanding too, but he got his mother who had always protected him, and that way, he was able to live, more or less, like a normal child.

What made Vivian confused was when the moment Alois asked how did she knew about her cousin marrying him. "Wait... You're marrying your own cousin?" She asked as she looked at him with an odd expression. She couldn't believe what she just heard, that little girl was surely childish for being jealous over something that was none of her business. "Me? Mad? Why would I? I'm just confused, I've never heard a little girl who would do such thing to other people. I apologize for not minding my own business" She said and bowed showing a respect to him. A lot of people would feel awkward if other people bow at them especially if it wasn't the culture in their country.

Vivian couldn't do anything about her cousin, no matter how bad she felt, she couldn't stop uncle Edric, he had his own principal and no one could change that. He wanted her children to be child prodigies and no one could stop him from doing that even if it includes losing their childhood. "Well as for now, we can't do anything about it eh? Maybe those kids are comfortable being treated like that since they're used to it since they were really young" She said.

"No. That's not what I meant Vivian, that could have been very much impossible you know...it's just that, she acts like a wife sometimes it's pretty funny.." Alois said, waving his hand in front of him to say that Vivian was really just misunderstanding things. "No, it's alright, most people do react like that anyway, she's pretty weird after all, but i'm happy to be her cousin.." he then added, sure, his cousin could be annoying at times, yet, he wouldn't exchange her for anything. He then just laughed when he saw Vivian bow, it was pretty new to him, but he figured that it must be some sort of culture in Vivian's country.

Alois sighed at Vivian's statement, her words hold the truth in it, and so, he really had no choice but to just agree. "But I'm hoping that someday, they'll be able to live their life as their own, not with someone controlling their every actions.." He said wistfully, trying to smile once more.

What was Vivian thinking? Of course Alois couldn't marry his cousin, that was completely illogical and impossible "Oh... Yeah... Right" She said feeling stupid for even thinking about him marrying his own cousin. "Yeah well she need to be taught, she can't be like this forever, right?" She was still curious about that girl. There must be a reason on why she was like that. It is impossible for someone to get jealous at other people easily without a reason, or just because they want themselves to be like that.

Vivian nodded after listening to Alois's opinion that someone's life shouldn't be controlled by other people. "When they grow up, they'll be like their father, probably." She shrugged. Vivian then took her phone which is one of the muggle gadgets and look at the time. They've been talking for a few hours now. "Do you know what this is?" She showed him her phone trying to find out if he had ever seen one. Even her bestfriend didn't know what it was.

Alois had had to laugh when he saw Vivian's expression after he told her that it is in no way that he'll marry his cousin, it's pretty funny and adorable at the same time. "I know, that's why I'm trying to straighten her beliefs out, but she can be pretty stubborn at times, I guess it's because she haven't really met a girl who'll stand against her, you see, she's a part-veela too, considering that we have the same ancestor and such, so, she's pretty much proud of herself..." He said, running a hand through his thick mane of black hair as if to prevent himself from having a headache by thinking about his cousin.

"That would be bad then, I mean, don't misunderstand alright? I just thought that, when they did grow up, they shouldn't do to their children what their father had done to them, of course, I'm in no position to talk since I haven't really met him yet, but, it's heartbreaking to hear a story like that." He then said. Surely, he doesn't even know Vivian's cousins' father just yet, but he already had a vague idea of what he's like. He then smirk when Vivian brought out a phone, a muggle device of course, if it's not Alois, then the wizard whom the phone was shown to would probably be surprised, but in Alois' case, he's not. "Of course I do know what that is. You see, my father, though he's not really that kind, he does work with muggles too, he owns this software company and well, some of his employees are muggles, so, yeah, I'm kind of exposed to that stuffs..." He said, showing her his own phone.

Vivian was pretty surprised knowing that Alois's cousin was proud being a part-veela. Of course veelas had magical powers and could charm other people and so. But a lot of prejudiced pureblood disliked half bred, they thought they were disgusting but of course not as bad as muggles. Vivian couldn't understand why they were acting like that, after all they were all the same only female veelas could attract men and ordinary wizards couldn't. "Mmm... I haven't met her yet so I don't know about her. Maybe she should meet up with my cousin Darla, she probably will probably stand against her knowing that she's a rock head as well" Vivian laughed as she remember the last time she met Darla, she was in a huge debate. They were debating about the French grammar and of course, Darla was correct.

Vivian agreed with Alois that it was a heartbreaking story that children had to lose their childhood, Vivian couldn't imagine if she was in Darla's and Mason's position, she would probably go nuts and kill her self. "I know... But a lot of parents are like that. And believe it or not, their children grow up into someone spectacular." She shrugged. Right after she saw Alois's phone, she took another phone of hers from her purse and smirked. "I'm a huge fan of muggles" She said proudly.

"That would be interesting, if ever they would meet, I wonder what would happen.." Alois said with a smirk, he knew that his cousin needed to hang out with someone else, more importantly with girls her age. For too long, his cousin had been attached to him and his mother, and thus, she never really had the chance to befriend other people, that's probably the reason why she had turned out the way she is.

Alois shrugged as he heard what Vivian told him, of course, she did have a point, the pros of having a very strict parent is that the child is being forced as well as being motivated to always do his or her best, to not slack off at all. "You do have a point Viv, but for me, once I become a father, I wouldn't want to be like that, I want my children to be free, but of course, I would teach them their limitations as well.." He said. Growing up with a rather demanding father, Alois knew how hard it is for Vivan's cousin, luckily though, he has a very caring and protective mother for himself, thus, he had never been really forced to do something he didn't like, he at least, had experienced what it is to be a child. So, he's still lucky. "I can see that Viv, your phone's cool.." Alois said, looking at Vivian's phone then back to his. He had never really met anyone else who's fascinated with the gadget as much as she does.

Something came up to Vivian's mind, perhaps she could introduce Darla to Alois's cousin. Well if she was going to attend Hogwarts New Zealand then they could probably meet but if not then there would be a small chance of them meeting since Darla is always busy, except if her father brought her to one of the restaurants. "Is your cousin attending Hogwarts New Zealand? If yes then they could probably hang out or... Kill each other" She laughed, Vivian was caught in a fight with her brother right after she could cast spells.

Vivian smiled right after Alois said that she had a cool phone, her brother had another type of phones. "Well baba own a family restaurant, well several. My uncle has one in Sofia. And a lot of muggles come to that place, so either he likes it or not, he has to know the gadgets. I don't get it why prejudiced pureblood hates muggle. I mean, they're cool you know. Inventing all of these neat stuff. I mean look at this! You don't have to owl your friends, you can just call them" She laughed as she put her phone back to her purse.

"I don't think so, she'll probably be attending Durmstrang as well, it really depends on her though.." Alois said with a shrug, he wasn't really sure about how his cousin's mind works, but from what he could see, she'll probably go to the same school as him, he's not sure though. "But if she did attend Hogwarts, that will surely be interesting." He added, a sheepish smirk appearing on his face, surely, once his cousin, and Vivian's cousin met, there'll bound to be something different to happen.

Alois nodded as Vivian talked about how she couldn't understand why people prejudice, she sure have a point there. "I know, muggles as creative and all, my dad actually works with them, and well, he's actually mazed by how hardworking they can be, and how imaginative they are." He said, thinking back to his previous encounter with muggles, "But we cannot really help it, some people tends to stereotype a lot after all."

Well of course Alois's cousin would go to the same school as Alois. How could Vivian forget that his cousin wanted to be with Alois 24/7? "Oh yeah I forgot about that. Talking about Durmstrang, were you there since the first year? Or are you new?" She asked curiously, he should know her brother then or should've heard of Zac, he was one of the prankster there and was pretty famous when it comes to detention. "Do you know Sally? A seventh year? She's my sister" She said not sure what kind of reputation Sally had in her school.

Vivian started walking, soon she had to leave Burgas. She couldn't stay there forever, at least if she was allowed to use magic outside school, she didn't have to bother to wait till morning. And if she had a bag of floo powder with her, she wouldn't have to worry about going home. "Yeah they are amazing. My father has all the gadgets and he keeps them. Anyway, where is the station again?" She asked just wondering where the location was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back