Out for a walk

Abi Ross

Abi decided that she'd take a walk around Hogwarts grounds. She was currently walking along the shore of the lake, looking out across the water. Lake's had always been very calming to Abi. She decided to lay down under one of the great birch trees. It was relitively warm out, and there was a slight breese. It was so peaceful. She soon found herself drifting off to sleep.

Wendy was out exploring the castle so she wouldn't seem completely hopeless on her first day of lessons. She'd asked Izzie for a tour but that was a bust of course. She wandered outside and made her way to the lake where she saw someone laying down under some trees. The shade looked so inviting. Wendy walked over to her and said, "Hi!" before she put her hand over her mouth, realizing she was asleep and probably woke her up.

Abi, jumped. It was about half an hour sense she'd fallen asleep, and someone was talking to her. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and looked at the person who had spoken. It was a girl about her age. She looked ashamed, so Abi desided to talk to her. Abi smiled.

"Hello."

Abi smiled. "It's ok! If you hadn't woken me up, I probable would have spent the night out here." Abi sayed with a laugh. "Oh, by the way my name's Abi!" Abi sayed. She stood up, and brushed the dirt from her jeans. "Whats your name?" Abisayed looking up at the girl.

Wendy laughed lightly and said, "Nice to meet you Abi. I'm Wendy Chaos," she introduced herself. She noticed Abi had stood up to be level with Wendy but Wendy said, "We can sit back down if you'd like, I want to sit under the shade," she pointed to the ground while smiling.

Abi, smiled. Wendy, that was a cool name. "Okedoke!" Abi sayed, and walked over to the tree she had vacated She ploped down on the ground. "So what brings you out here?" Abi asked.

Wendy smiled as she sat down with Abi. "Just getting to know the place you know?" Wendy said to her. "What about you?" she asked, wondering if it was for a different reason or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back