out and about

Mark Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Mark was walking around on all the different pathways in brightstone. He had done a little shopping, well sweet shopping, and had got a range of things. As he walked he popped a sweet into his mouth and began to chew. It was a beautiful day and the sky was clear with no clouds in sight, birds were singing happily in the green tree's. Mark came across an empty bench in front of a small tree surrounded by flowers, he went over there and sat down. He pulled a book out of his bag and began too read it while putting another sweet into his mouth.

Tyson was shopping in brightstone, he had been into most of the shops to look at what they had. He was starting to feel the strain of it all now so was going to make his way home. As he began to walk back he spotted a familiar face. He walked over and sat next to him and smiled. " Hello stranger. How've you been." Mark had his head in a book, Tyson looked down and wasnt suprised to see that it was about potions.It had been a few weeks since he had seen Mark last and wundered if he had anything interesting to talk about.

Mark quikly looked up from his book to see who was sat next to him. He smiled as he saw Tyson. "Hey mate long time no see. Ive been fine what about you hows life." This had definately made Marks day. He haddent seen Tyson in a few weeks and missed him a little. He looked down at the bags that he had brought with him, he had four bags from different shops. He shifted his gaze to Tyson and waited for his reply

Tyson laughed, he was so happy to see him. "Yeah im fine and i nothing much has happend since we last met. What about you whats been happening in the life of Mark?" Tyson watched as Mark he looked at his bags then back at him then he smiled. "I did a bit of shopping thats all nothing major ok." Tyson rolled his eyes at Mark then laughed.

Mark nodded and laughed. "Yeah i can kinda see see Ty. I didnt no that you liked shopping." The last time Mark could remember Tyson shopping was when he went with his ex-girl friend and he said that he hated every minute of it and would never do it again but here he was with bags of shopping and it diddnt look like he was with anyone. Mark raised one eye brow at him

Tyson didnt want anyone knowing that he liked shopping. So he had to come up with an excuse pretty quickly.

"Urm, Yeah about that...I was desparate...we have no food in the house at the moment and I was hungry."

Tyson thought it was quite useful that his bags were full of sweets...

Mark laughed and looked back down at the bags and stuck his wand deep into a bag and then puled out a jumper that looked like it had been hidden away there. He smiled. " So umm what kind of food is this because it doesnt look like the easyiest thing in the world to swallow." He let it slide off his wand and ack into the bag then put his wand back into his pocket and laughed again. "You big girl you."

Tyson was trying to stop himself from going red, he was embarrassed now that Mark had figured out his little secret...

"Okay, so I was a little more than hungry, I was...freezing cold..."

That could've gone better... Tyson Thought.

"Anyway...."

Tyson smiled, he trusted Mark with his little embarrassing secret.

"Yeah, school's ok thanks, what about you?"

Tyson Laughed..."You really must stop flirting with the 6th Years Mate..."

Tyson thought about his answer before responding to Mark's request for a shopping trip.

"Do you know how much you sounded like a girl just then..." Tyson Laughed. "But Yeah, I'd love to go shopping mate..."

Tyson smiled then walked towards the shops, hoping Mark wouldn't tease him or tell anyone about his secret love of shopping...

Mark laughed a little then shrugged, he haddnt really thought where to go and he diddnt have much money. "I dont know, i will just walk and see where i come to." Mark started to walk then looked at Tyson and smiled. "So Tys do you have a lady in yor eye at the moment?"

"Girls? No Way Man..."

Girls were another secret love of Tyson's...He was at that age where he wasn't sure whether he loved or hated girls...
Last Year, Girls were evil in Tyson's eyes, but this year, they were still evil, but in a pretty kind of way...and the thought of pretty but evil girls confused Tyson.

Tyson smiled cheekily..."Although...they're was one who passed me the other day..."

Tyson laughed...then thought about what Mark had just said...

"The other team? Wait...you didnt think that I was...Noooo Mate..." Tyson Laughed Again.

"Anyway...this girl...yeah...she was...alight?...I mean...she wasn't no ugly thing." Tyson looked at Mark And Smiled whilst trying to hold in a giggle.

Morgan was just passing through Brightstone, well she was walking and she happend to be passing through. She often walked when she had had a bad day, and today happend to be one of those days. She put her hands in the pockets of her pink hoodie and sighed at the memory of what had just happend with her mum. Just then she was knocked into by someone. As she looked round she was greeted by a boy apologising to her and smiling, she looked down embarrased by this incident. " Oh im fine dont worry, it was my fault i wasnt really looking where i was going." When Morgan looked back up she saw two boys looking at her. She smiled at both of them as both of them were nice looking.

Tyson looked up and smiled at the girl.

Then gave Mark a smile and winked at him, trying not to let the girl see that he was being a bit cheeky.

"Hey, I'm Tyson, and this is Mark...and don't worry about it...Mark's always in the way." Tyson nudged Mark cheekily and laughed slightly.

Mark looked at the girl as she looked down then saw Tyson wink at him so he whispered at him. "Shes all yours mate." He smiled at his joke then back at the girl. "Yeah so as this stupid guy next to me said, my name is Mark. Its nice to meet you."

Morgan laughed cautiously as the boys introduced themselves. She saw the boy who was called mark whisper something that she couldnt hear to his friend who was called Tyson. She smiled then introduced herself. " Ummm hi my name Morgan." She looked back down at the floor and dug slightly in to the ground with her foot, she was a little nervous now but the boy were cute so she diddnt want to waste a pertential good time

Tyson smiled at Morgan.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you."

He was just about to start a conversation with her, when he heard Mark whisper something to him. Tyson gave Mark a sly tap on the back to confirm that he had heard him, and then smiled at the good news.

"So, are you from around here? I don't think I've seen you locally before..."

Tyson had to stop himself from staring at her. He was practically in a trance. Then suddenly, he stupidly dropped his shopping bags. "Damn It." Ty thought. She hadnt seemed to have noticed his bag full of sweets until now. But now it was blatently obvious.

Tyson laughed to cover his slight embarrassment. "Ah sorry about that." Tyson then spotted the jumper he had bought earlier...suddenly not liking it so much any more he made up an excuse on the spot and chucked the jumper at Mark.

"Hey Mark, you left your jumper in my bag mate."

As Ty got up he looked up at Morgan and smiled, then laughed at his lie about the jumper and at Mark's reaction.

Morgan giggled slightly as Tyson dropped his bags that seemed to be full of sweets, then she turned her atention to mark who she had been told the jumper belonged to and smiled. She then looked back at Tyson as he spoke. "Yes i am from around here, it just that i dont usually walk through Brightstone that you dont recognise me. So do you two live here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back