Oh, It's You

Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Faxen Lowart could not have been happier today. Her relationship with Dymetris was progressing since they had worked things out at the start of term. The prefect was doing well in her classes, and she actually enjoyed going to lessons. The vivacious brunette was dressed for the new, warmer weather. When the sun was out, Faxen's mood was up and it was hard to bring down that mood. Spring and summer were by far her favorite times of the year. It was a bright spring day outside as the Gryffindor prefect strolled casually through the streets of Brightstone. It was much too nice of a day to stay indoors, trapped in the castle when it was possible to escape to the nearby wizarding village. Who would choose to stay inside on a day like today?! The warm rays of light shone down on her tanned skin as she stopped by a store window.

Today was devoted to shopping for Christmas gifts, despite the fact that it was still months until Christmas. However, Faxen had many people in her life that she wanted to get something for, Dymetris, her mom, her siblings....In fact, that necklace in the window would be perfect for Rosie. She would adore that color as well as the style. The beautiful brunette pursed her lips at the window as she contemplated whether or not she should get it for her older sister.

Only a month or more remaining till Christmas time and Enzo haven't faced her sister yet, about admitting him being an auror. It would be hard one to explain since Ashe hated the good and all, although he couldn't blame her if ever she'll be mad at him. He was a different person now, though he liked Dark Magic during his stay in Durmstrang. Luckily, it wasn't a busy day for the young lad, so he decided to wander around somewhere else. Other than London, he didn't want to see his parents every single time, not that he disliked them or something. Being nineteen, the auror wanted independence in which he'll be moving out soon. Thanks to his uncle for giving him his spare penthouse, it would be nice to tour someone or meet someone today. The first thing that entered his mind, a girl he knew in about two years or more, Faxen Lowart.

After their misunderstanding with the letter sending process, he never got a chance to have any contact with her. Also he's cousin was too busy with his new girlfriend, ignoring his owl for the past few months. Perhaps he was still mad at him for teasing him during the last holidays, it wasn't his fault if he had a nasty Italian accent when his drunk.Soon he apparated himself at the Brightstone Village, knowing he'll have a glimpse of his friend. Faxen is a girl, in which he figures she likes to shop just like any other teenagers. In his grey plaid shirt and some jeans his mother picked up and Steven Alan sneakers. The Auror made his way through the streets, hoping to see Faxen somewhere in the crowd. He didn't need to apologize or something but does need to clear up some things, other than Cocoa. Faxen is his best friend, he needed her and missed her every single day. There were a couple of students shopping and some were eating some tasteful treats, perhaps they were enjoying Brightstone.

He never really understood Hogwarts students, as he was in Durmstrang in which he was free to leave anytime he wishes to, thanks to the free time and all. As he was wandering around, his left hand on his pocket he noticed a beautiful brunette standing outside a shop. Somewhat adoring a necklace, he recognized it to be Faxen. "Finally!" he thought to himself as he stood meters away from her, watching the girl from afar. He wanted to approach her but figure she'll still be mad at him, but it seems it's the only time for him to actually talk to her face to face. Slowly, he approached her, trying not to startle the brunette. A couple of inches separated them both, "Lovely necklace." Enzo muttered in his cheeky little way. He knew she'll just roll her eyes at him but at least he tried, there was nothing to lose anyway.

Faxen had made up her resolve to buy the necklace for her rather vain sister when she heard a familiar deep voice speak to her only inches from her ear. The Gryffindor jumped slightly and bumped into the speaker. Faxen had not expected to hear a voice so close to her though she did recognize the speaker straight off. It was the voice of her best friend, or at least he used to be her best friend. Faxen wasn't sure just what was going on between them now. Despite the fact that the beautiful brunette had not spoken to Lawrence Cavell since his last letter (which she had intentionally ignored). His words had cut deep and to the heart of the matter, aggravating her fiery temper. Faxen was a proud girl who would not admit that he was right when he said what she had been doing was wrong. Of course, things had worked out in the end for her. Faxen was finally together with Dymetris, and they were very much in love with each other. So why was she still angry with Enzo? Because she realized that she was as soon as she turned to face him with a frown on her delicate features.

Faxen turned to face Enzo, nearly touching him as she had already bumped into him once. She rolled her eyes at him. What did he know about jewelry anyways? Faxen frowned her displeasure with him as she looked at his handsome face. Faxen pursed her lips as she was still annoyed with him for judging her so quickly. "I didn't expect to see you here today, Enzo." Faxen said curtly and frankly. She spoke her thoughts to him as always had. When they met, Faxen was only thirteen years old. She had only been an immature little girl then who said whatever came into her head. Faxen had changed in many ways since then. She had grown up and matured, but some things still stayed the same. Faxen knew that Enzo would always be honest with her just as she would always be honest with him. "What are you doing here?" Faxen asked her friend as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Enzo's the type of guy who trusts his instincts when it comes to ladies, though he wasn't that sure if that applies with his friends. As he stood there, all he could to while waiting for Faxen to turn around is to stare at her back. It seems like she grew a few inches, and as she bumped into Enzo. He noticed her face getting all mature, a different Faxen. After all these years she still looks beautiful as ever, but for some reason he knew she's still mad at him. He can't blame her for being guilty or anything, as long as he told the truth. Enzo smirked a little as Faxen bumped into him, she's still a bit of a klutz like the last time. The gent didn't mind to face a frowning Faxen Lowart, as long as he saw her face that very day is enough. "Likewise." he said, still confident as ever. In his mind, he could hurriedly leave her on the spot she's standing but instead he decided to stay just to get a glimpse of his best friend,or just his friend now.

It was kind of awkward for the two after their fight, but he assured himself to act like nothing happened. Of course he figured that Faxen's still in her rage mode, she stood their looking at the beautiful brunette waiting for a slap or something. He was used to being slap on public places, not to mention the last one he dated for like a week that got mad at him for leaving her. In which he promised to never date girls who think that he's serious about them. Enzo's nineteen and at the moment all he ever think was his career, job and playing around with some random girls. It all happened so fast, him being an Auror and just nineteen and Faxen sixteen, a prefect in Hogwarts New Zealand. Soon she'll be graduating and he'll be dating more girls each months. It's as if he's waiting for the right one to come or something like that, "Personal reasons." he replied not wanting to elaborate some more. He decided to not ask the same question knowing he'll be ignored or Faxen would frown some more.

Enzo's answer to her question made her temper flare once more. Faxen didn't know why he was able to push her buttons so easily without even seeming to try. He could work her into a fury in a matter of mere seconds. It made no sense why he could affect her like this when she at least had a little patience for other people. The only logical answer was that Enzo was her best friend. He knew Faxen inside and out just as well as Dymetris did. They had been friends for three years now. The very best of friends until their recent argument. Only, Dymetris did not pick fights with her like Enzo. Maybe Enzo saw more of her flaws than her boyfriend did. After all, Dymetris loved her. Faxen rolled her big brown eyes at him. She tried to get her temper under control, not wanting it to get the best of her. If he didn't want to speak to her, Enzo should have just kept walking. Faxen Lowart would have been none the wiser. "Don't let me keep you from your personal reasons then." she said with a haughty tone as she turned her dainty nose up in the air. Those personal reasons probably included some tramp though Faxen did not say that out loud.

Faxen started to walk away from Enzo, not wanting to get into an argument with him out in the street for everyone to see. The slender brunette did not particularly want to fight with him at all. She liked it so much better when they were on good terms. However, she could not just ignore what he had said to her in that last letter. It had been hurtful to both her heart and her pride. She didn't want to relive any part of that over again. Faxen turned back around, her hands firmly on her hips. Her face showed her clear displeasure with Enzo. "If you didn't want to talk to me, you didn't have to. Just forget it. You can pretend I wasn't even here." she said, turning to storm off in the opposite direction.

Enzo knew that Faxen's furious at him but he really didn't care, he didn't want to waste his time apologizing on something he doesn't not regret. As he though it was a wake up call for her, though deep inside his heart he was indeed worried that he's best friend will hate him forever. He couldn't tolerate Faxen leaving him, as he treasured their friendship. As of the moment he doesn't know if she's dating someone not that it matters, still he couldn't help wonder why she seems to act so strange. It's like she's hiding somethings to him, her best friend. Enzo wondered if it's about the boy, the boy that cheated on someone just to be with Faxen. He never imagined Faxen being with another guy, kissing her and stuff. Which made him somehow jealous, he really didn't know why. There is no reason to be, since they stayed being best friend for three years without actually being intimate. Sure she knew about him, being a flirt and yes a playboy. While on the other hand he knew her to be conservative, after he received the letter and in an instant he didn't knew the real Faxen then.

Everything made him confused, and just to sum up everything. He noticed the brunette turning her back at him, walking away. This made him wonder, should he follow her or just take the other way and ignore her. Still he decided to do something better, while his friend started to walk away. Enzo rushed inside the storm, without hesitating buying the necklace, the one Faxen was staring at. He wasn't sure if Faxen liked it for herself or for some friend or sibling, paying the shopkeeper immediately as he watched it getting wrap up. In a medium size box and a medium size paper bag, the necklace rested. Making his way out of the shop and followed Faxen Lowart, he reached for her hand and pulled her closer to him. "You forgot this." he said to him, trying to hide his pant and his awkward breathing. Enzo then handed the paper bag to her, reaching for her slender fingers and wrap it around the paper bag's handle. Then slowly pulling her near to him, a few inches to her face. "If being totally honest to a friend is a wrong thing, then I'm sorry. You know I really care about you." Enzo stated, wrapping his arms around her. Hoping that this time she'll not ran away from him, just to make sure he clasped his hands together making them bound there for a moment.

The Gryffindor girl's temper had once again gotten the best of her as she stormed down the street, away from Lawrence Andrew Cavell. Faxen was surprised however that he wasn't attempting to follow her. It seemed to her like her temper may have sealed their fate. She didn't know how they could repair their friendship from this. It just kept spiraling down, straight into the ground. Faxen honestly hated that. Enzo had always been there for her in the past. They trusted each other with everything, all of their private details. Faxen felt a tug on her hand as someone grabbed it. Startled, Faxen tried to snatch it back before she was pulled around to face a clearly out of breath Enzo. He tugged on her, pulling her closer to him. Faxen was confused as he wrapped her hand around a brown paper bag, saying she had forgotten it. "What is this? I didn't have a bag with me." the brunette said with a puzzled look on her beautiful face.

Slowly, Enzo carefully pulled the sixteen year old to his chest. He wrapped his strong, muscular arms around her tightly as if he never wanted to let her go. She didn't fight him. At his words, Faxen let out a sigh. Honesty had always been a key factor in the strength of their relationship. If she had been thinking logically, the pretty young brunette would have realized this. Only, she had not been thinking rationally or sanely. Dymetris had her heart from the first kiss. She hadn't wanted to hear Enzo's sense. Faxen had wanted support and reassurance, not criticism. "I'm sorry too. I didn't want to hear it. I didn't want honesty. I wanted support." she said echoing her thoughts in an attempt at an apology. "But I suppose you wouldn't be my best friend if you sugar coated my flaws." Faxen said with a slight smile and roll of her eyes before she looked up at him, wondering what he would say next.

There was no way, she could get out of his arms. Being strong and muscular, all Faxen could do is to stay in his arms. He knew that it didn't looked obvious what he just handed, the paper bag containing the necklace she was staring at a while back. Nor did he bother to say what it is, it doesn't matter right now. So instead he just stood there wrapping his arms to her, waiting for her to anything. Enzo was ready for some sort of drama, which he really isn't fond of since he had a few things on his mind. The gent was glad to notice that Faxen stayed there, not pushing him or any sort. Which is a good sign that she wants to talk about their past arguments, that is still going on. I'm always here to support you, but you also need to know that I can't lie to you, never." he answered back, slowly pulling her closer to his chest for a hug. The looks on some witch and wizards were comical, some were in awe and some surprised. The most thing that got his attention were some ladies envious of Faxen, maybe they recognized him or something like that.

"If you want some sugar coated stuff, I can always do this." he whispered into her ear then began to stare at her deeply. Into his brown eyes, he got mesmerized and in an instant he found himself kissing her. Touching her lips, savoring every moment. This is not right at all, kissing his best friend out of the blue, just because she wanted something sweet. Or is it indeed right? Everything seems right once he touched her lips, and Enzo wasn't in the state of fooling around anymore. As could sense his body's temperature rising, some part of him regret kissing her as it will just ruin their relationship. Slowly he pulled away, turning his head to a different direction. Have waited for three years just to do that? Though it's worth it, he needed a dilemma to hide what he's feeling at the moment. Enzo then smiled at her as if nothing happened, "So how that for sugar coated?" he teased her, ignoring the whispers that surrounded them. He knew the only thing to do is to forget that it happened, that although he seems to be falling in love with his best friend, Enzo needs to straighten up and accept that they're just going to be friend unless she feels the same way.

Faxen was slowly letting go of the anger and the grudge she had been holding against Enzo since his last letter. She knew that he was right. "I know. I don't want you to lie to me about anything." she admitted out loud. Faxen didn't want her best friend to lie to her. It was just that sometimes the truth hurt. What she had done was indeed the wrong thing to do. It had all blown up in her face when the gossip magazine had revealed Dymetris and Faxen's secret relationship. Dymetris had ignored her and Faxen had been miserable all summer long. When she returned to school, Dymetris had a talk with her. Things progressed back to friendship. Then, last week everything changed once more. Dymetris publicly declared his love for her. Finally, Faxen was able to call Dymetris her boyfriend. Everything was completely perfect in her life now that she and Enzo were patching up their friendship. The stunning brunette had honestly missed him. A soft, happy smile appeared on her face as she allowed Enzo to wrap her up in a hug. She wrapped her slender arms around him as he held on to her. This was comfortable and familiar to her. Faxen liked it.

Faxen was surprised to hear Enzo's voice in hushed tones in her ear, making her skin prickle. She looked up at him oddly, not sure what he meant by that at all. Before she knew it, his soft lips were pressed firmly against her own. Shock surged through Faxen. Never in a billion years would she have expected the handsome Auror to kiss her. He was her best friend! He was also three years older and had girls throwing themselves at him. Why would he choose to kiss her now? Her head was muddled and confused as he broke away from her. Her face was a bright red color with shame and embarrassment. She didn't know what to say to him, but he spoke first. "I..Uh..umm..." she stammered out. Faxen did not pull away from him though. It was not like Faxen to not be composed. She always had something to say. Except for now. Faxen took a deep breath, trying to find her words. "Um. Enzo. I think that you should know that I am with Dymetris now. He broke up with his other girlfriend. He loves me, and I think that I love him too." she told him with kindness in her voice. The brunette was not foolish enough to believe that the kiss had meant anything to Enzo. She knew his track record with girls. It had probably just been some sudden impulse. Faxen was worried. She didn't want this to throw things back out of whirl for them. She needed her friend.

There wasn't any reason to kiss her once more, as he knew she didn't appreciate it. Enzo didn't also knew that Faxen already has a boyfriend, sure she's gorgeous but in his mind he never imagined it to happen so fast. Who knew that time flies so quickly? So quick that he never bothered to ask the question before kissing her, in which he does regret it. The last time he did that was with Veronica, a girl he actually liked for being a wreck. After the whole incident happened, where in he and her were sneaking out of the school, kissing and more. Until her boyfriend saw them both, grinding their body together on the wall. It was probably the worst thing he had done, but since he didn't knew that she was taken her, there was nothing to worry up to now. Since then he decided to go flirt with all the single ladies just to avoid any troubles, and now here he is kissing a beautiful girl who has a boyfriend. Enzo then started to think of something, anything to distract the whole kissing scene. As he noticed that Faxen seems speechless, of course she would be.

Still he couldn't help to feel an amount of pity for the other girl who was left broken hearted, after being cheated and now probably single. He didn't knew the whole story but from his point of view it was wrong, leaving your girlfriend then hooking up with someone new. At least he never did that to someone, but on his case he never had anything serious. "Well, Congrats for you both." he lied, knowing it was the wrong this to say. Just because he didn't want to hurt her feelings once more, it's a white lie. Deep inside he didn't meant every word he just said, as if he hated the idea that her best friend's in love with someone else. In which he doesn't need to care much, since he only sees her as a friend and nothing more. With all the girls out there, he knew that someone is waiting for him. After stating his words, Enzo knew that maybe that will be their last kiss. But just to assure her, "Just giving you something sugar-coated so don't over think about it, it's nothing. he said to her with a goofy grin, knowing that it will be forgotten soon.

Faxen wasn't sure how Enzo would take the news that she had a boyfriend, or that that boyfriend was Dymetris. She could tell from his previous letters that Enzo didn't care for the Hufflepuff boy and what he had been doing with Faxen behind Cosette's back. Luckily, the news really didn't seem to faze her best friend. Faxen knew how he just liked to have fun. There was no doubt in her mind that Enzo didn't have any feelings for her other than friendship. He could be just as impulsive as the Gryffindor girl was. She didn't know if he had been that way before they had met, or if her personality just rubbed off on Enzo. The beautiful brunette was so pleased when Enzo actually congratulated the two of them. It made her smile to know that they would still be able to be the best of friends. The irony hit her that he had just done they very thing he had scolded her for, kissing a person who was taken.

Faxen laughed at the silly grin plastered on Enzo's face. She loved how he could always make her laugh even in serious moments. That was part of the reason that they were best friends. Faxen hugged Enzo tightly. The slender sixteen year old leaned up and kissed him on the cheek as she had done many times. It was the same way she might kiss one of her brothers. "I didn't think you meant anything by it anyways. Remember, I know you." Faxen teased him lightly. "I'm glad you are happy for me. I don't want anything to come between us ever again." she said on a more sincere note. Of course, Faxen knew that they would still get in little arguments, but she didn't want any more fall outs like this past one.

There was something inside him that wanted to just leave her there, not that he hates Faxen or anything. He was just never used to talking about relationship topic, including hers. Since he never gotten one himself, nor does he want to. Maybe if he's talking to Cocoa right now, he'll be the happiest man to know that his best friend has a boyfriend. But with Faxen it was different, he wasn't used to the idea of her being in the arms of another. He doesn't even have the right to get mad at her, still he just needed to get away from her. Knowing that the day is still young and he can hook up with some ladies later one. He tried to smile at his best, hiding his irritation. He'll probably try to end the conversation later on, or maybe now. Enzo wasn't sure on what to do, but leaving sounds best.

"Of course you do." he answered him, wondering why almost all his friends and best friend, were always saying than line. Was he too predictable? or is it just him being a bug and flirt and all? Once he received the hug from Faxen, he hugged her back but not that tightly anymore. It's as if he should never touch someone's property, so he instantly pulled away in a manner where she wouldn't suspect anything. "So what's his name? Your boyfriend?" he asked her, a bit curious on her new boyfriend's profile. He might ask his cousin afterwards, do some research, investigate. That is if Raffaelo would entertain him, Enzo would just bribe him with something, no limitations. He stood there trying to avoid any contact with her after the hug, everything just seems so awkward now.

Faxen couldn't help but notice that Enzo was quick to pull away. Much quicker than he usually did. The brunette wondered if the idea of Faxen having a boyfriend bothered Enzo. As his best friend, Faxen knew a great deal about him and he knew a great deal about her. Faxen had never had a boyfriend. She had always just done as Enzo did. Date different boys, never getting serious with anyone. It was a fun and carefree way to live, but it wasn't for her anymore. She loved her boyfriend and the stability that he brought to her life. He was different than all the other boys from her past. She liked the feeling that she got when he kissed her. Their kisses made her heart race and her skin tingle. It was odd to hear Enzo asking for details about Dymetris. She never thought of the two of them together. They were each a separate distinct part of her.

Faxen looked up at Enzo with her clear, light brown eyes. "His name is Dymetris. Dymetris Kozlov. He's from Russia." she answered with a brief explanation for his foreign sounding name. "He's always been my closest friend at school. He is in Hufflepuff, and he is a prefect like I am. He's also part veela." she said. Faxen wanted to share all the details of her life with Enzo. "He likes it when I sing and play music. He compliments me always. Plus, Dymetris loves me. He's really a nice guy, Enzo. I promise he is." Faxen told her best friend with a happy grin on her face. She knew that this was probably hard for Enzo to hear but he needed to hear it. The auror had to get used to the idea of Faxen being someone's girlfriend.

There was no doubt that Faxen is in love with her boyfriend, in which he tried to ignore her eyes for a moment. He adored seeing her happy but he couldn't help to be a bit jealous for no particular reason. Enzo just stood there, listening to his best friend. Trying to remember that weird name, he knew that it sounded foreign but Faxen didn't need to elaborate on that. Since his name is after all stained, knowing he once cheated on someone. Makes him a jerk like all guys, even Enzo sometimes. He really didn't want to hear her, sharing nice things about her boyfriend. After all he only asked for his name and nothing more, once he heard him to be a Hufflepuff. It was a sign for him to ask his cousin, whatever cost it may be just to check on Dymetris. All he could do was nod, pretending that he's interested or something when he's really not.

Slowly he stared at her, stunning as ever, seeing her grin. Which means that she's really happy, Enzo then smiled at her, full hearted. Knowing he should leave soon, since he doesn't want to her any of her boyfriend. "Great then." he said to her in reply. "I think I need to leave you now, work and stuff." Enzo said while looking at his wrist watch, when really he's just going to go somewhere away from her. Maybe a pub or something, it didn't mattered. As long as he'd be out of here soon, to avoid any more things. He wondered if Faxen will stop him from leaving but he figured she can't wait to go back to Hogwarts to see her boyfriend, which reminds him to go back home to find his owl.

Faxen frowned as Enzo said he had to leave. He said he needed to go to work. Her lovely face slipped into a pout. She didn't think that Enzo was really going to work, or that he really needed to leave. It all just sounded like a quick excuse so that he could get out of here. Was Enzo still upset with Faxen or was it all just because she had a boyfriend now? She had her guesses and suspicions about his real reason for leaving. Faxen had been so happy about her relationship that she wasn't being considerate. Enzo didn't want to hear about Dymetris. She knew him. She also knew he probably had misconceptions about Dymetris. Still, the brunette did not want Enzo leaving her here like this.

"What?" Faxen said, pouting at her best friend. "You don't really have to go do you?" she asked in pleading tone. Her soft brown hues looked at him, begging him to stay. "We don't have to talk about Dymetris anymore." the gryffindor girl said, guessing at the correct reason for Enzo's wish to leave. "We can go get butterbeer or something and talk about your job and how you are. No more talk about me." Faxen said firmly. She looked at him hopefully, wishing that he would stay here with her and not rush off to another girl.

For some reason Faxen just makes it harder for him to leave, noticing her frowning a bit irritated him. He was irritated at himself, why should he leave her when it's been a while since the last time he had seen her? Then again by now he could return to his new penthouse, do stuff and more stuff. "I forgot something back in my penthouse." he said to him, this time he wasn't lying. By now his mother probably sent his pet Maiden, knowing that he'll appreciate it. It sure is nice to have his own place not mention with Maiden in it, hearing her boyfriend once more made him raise his brows. It seems like she really does love her that much, Enzo sigh a little. Since it was hard to say no to him, as if she was somehow her kryptonite.

Enzo then face her, trying to smirk or anything near to that. Still he decided to leave her knowing that it's the right thing to do for now. The penthouse was rather big, good for like four persons or more. Though their mansion back in London was bigger, also it was near to his family's house. Well a ride or two will be enough to reach them, he could never leave London. It's his home, he grew up there and will forever love the place. Enzo wasn't sure if she was allowed to leave Brightstone, also his home was a tad far away from her. "Maybe next time, I'll see you soon Faxen. Take Care." he said to her and soon he was out of her sight.

OOCOut of Character:
Since Brightstone is closed for student, I've edited this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back