Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiefer Harris

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2 Tail of Charmed Newt
Hai everyone. :hug:

Just not to bore you all, I'll keep this pretty brief!

So for the last four days I haven't been feeling pretty well - headaches and high fever have hit on me hard. If I stay on the laptop long, like an hour or so, I'd prolly get a migraine out of it. So right now my health sucks and I'm confined in the hospital which for me, sucks even more. And the doctors are still trying to see what kind of virus is affecting me, so they're running all these tests that require my blood. School is also around the corner already, so it'll take some time for me to adjust to getting back to the normal sway of things along with school stuff.

I may be on everyday, but for only 15-30 minutes. I'm just saying this to warn the people I have threads/plots with. Thanks for reading this!

~ Arty. <3

Awhh Arty! :hug: :( Feel better soon! I'm also a little under the weather right now xD but hang on in there, it can only last so long!
Lotsa love
Claire x

Arty! I love you!

Feel better soon Arty!! :hug:

Thanks guys for the warm words! Made my day! <3 I'll return real soon, just not so sure when!
Oh and belated happy birthday Teigan! I hope you had a good one with lots of cake! <3 Ily too!

Feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back