Meeting new people

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Harri wondered happily out into the gardens, she was so excited about the fact that there was two new schools joining them! She loved meeting new people and she thought this was the perfect chance to take her mind off of recent events. It was still a while off curfew but the sky was a beautiful shade of pink as she wondered further inside, she spotted a nice patch of flowers and slumped down on the floor gazing into the sky.

Yvonne had been wondering around the Hogwarts New Zealand grounds ever since she had arrived, and was now walking around the gardens. She was whisteling and skipping, being her usual self when she nearly tripped over someone who was sitting down. "Ooops, sorry!" She said biting her lip and looking down. Spotting a girl there she smiled cheerfully and outstreched a hand, "Yvonne Yugovits!" She told her.

Harri smiled "Hey Yvonne," she said shaking ehr hand then patting the ground next to her in an invitation for her to sit, "How you liking New Zealand?" she asked warmly.

Noah had not gotten to exploring that much since his arrival and he was determined to do so. There was no garden at Hogwarts where he was from or at least he didn't think there was. Probably with Noah's luck lately there was a garden and Noah had just never known of it. You think after five years of school I would remember if there was a garden at my own school Noah thought as he entered HNZ's garden.

He walked along the path enjoying the garden though he neither showed it or said a word about it. That would be out of character completely. Then he noticed two girls. Noah realized how many friends he had that were girls and how little guy friends he had. That was probably one of the causes of all his girl troubles.

Anyway Noah decided that it couldn't hurt to meet new people. He walked over to the two of them "Hey" He said smiling slightly "I'm Noah from Hogwarts Scottland" He said introducing himself.

Yvonne grinned and sat were the girl had patted. "Oh it's amazing! It's warm, cosy, bright and sunny, everything Durmstrang's not!" She answered her laughing. "Durmstrang's freezing, even inside, and it's gloomy! The Castle's quite small, so it's a lot different here!" She told her, chucking one of her long blond plaits behind her back, her brown eyes sparkeling as she looked out over the horizon.

Harri smiled "I'm glad you like it," she said chuckling, she noticed a boy wandering near and was pleased when he came over, "Hey Noah from Hogwarts Scotland I'm Harri from here!" she said laughing, "Nice to meet you," she said warmly.

Yvonne smiled and was about to ask the girl her name when a boy came over and joined them, she then found out that the girls name was Harri and the boy was Noah, he was from Hogwarts Scotland. "Hey I'm Yvonne from Durmstrang!" She said, smiling at him.

Noah smiled "Well hello Harri and Yvonne" Noah said as he sat down next to both of them. Noah was glad that they were so welcoming. "I don't think we have a garden over in Scottland." Noah said looking around "It's nice though" He added as he said with his legs pressed out in front of him and he was leaning against his arms.

Yvonne smiled, "We have a Garden in Durmstrang, but it's nothing like this!" She said. She was amazed at how nice it was here, she hadn't expected it at all!

Harri smiled "I'm glad you like it!" she said "What you have no gardens?" she asked suprised "Is it not very big over there then?" she asked, looking around at the beautiful gardnes that surrounded them and loving the way it almost shone in this light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back