Lucia Nell

Lucia Nell

Full Name: Lucia Nell (i already sent a request to change my user name)
- Birth Date: June 28
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: She's small, with long black hair and brilliant green eyes.
- Parents: Tarren and Samantha Nell. Tarren, the father is a muggle. Samantha is a decently respected witch.
- Siblings, if any: her much older and successful sister, Janice Nell.
- Pets, if any: none
- Area of Residence:undetermined
- Blood status: half blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A weasel
- What would their Boggart be? She fears she'll never be as great as her sister. She'd probably see Janice with a broom to her shoulder, jeering how Lucia could never truly get their parents love.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) a ferret
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? She would see herself, just as she is, but her parents and sister would be smiling proudly at her.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? At this point, it would be the day she had gotten her letter. She had always feared she wouldn't have the gift of magic, especially with her muggle father.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it: I got my letter today. Mom and dad were so... proud, they even immedetly sent an owl to janice! I wonder how shes doing. Last i heard mom and dad, she was off to train more on her chaser skills. She was apruved to join a small quidditch team! Mom and dad are so proud of her. Im so thankful that it didnt cover up the fact that i got into hogwarts. I wonder if i'll be as good at quidditch as her. Im not a big fan on hights though, but i gotta do something... I want them to be as happy as they were today. I dont wanna live in janice's shadow... (she can't spell very well :p)

1. Why is her Patronus a ferret?
2. Why does she fear her sister looking down on her and her parents not loving her?
3. Why would her Animagus be a ferret?
4. What are her real feelings on her sister?
5. Does her sister look down on her like she's afraid her sister will?
6. Why does she want to do quidditch so much?

That's all I have for now. ^^

let's see... the ferret-weasel questions i'll get back at after some contemplating XD for now all i can say is that ferrets are small and quiet... but then again they're very playfull... hrrrrrmmmm. let me think about that more >.<;;

as for the others, When her older sister was at school, their parents showered constant pride onto Janice. They were always talking about her. And though her father paid some attention (he's a muggle), he was always facinated with what Janice's letters alway had. Samantha (the witch) also paid some attention, but she always talked about Janice. Whe they weren't talking about janice, they were discussing Lucia's future and how she should be just as successful. But often Samantha wondered aloud if Lucia even had the gift of magic since Tarren was a muggle.

Lucia only got to see her sister in the summer. And during the summer their parents always fussed over her, asking how her year went and what stuff she had learned. Janice is highly indifferent to her sister given their large 7 year age difference. Lucy is also indifferent to her because of the age difference, but almost dislikes her because of the pressure their parents have given Lucia.

as for quidditch, Janice is a highly skilled chaser for the Ravenclaw team. Janice would spend her summers flying in the backyard on her broom, throwing a ball around and catching it. Janice also recently got picked to train for an small upcoming quidditch team in rome.

Lucia wants to make her parents proud, but isn't sure how to go about that, except to try and emulate her older sister and see how she does in quidditch, despite her massive fear of heights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back