Love Is In The Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertus Vermeulen

OOC First Name
Camilla
Wand
Aloe Wand 14 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
So it's nearly my least favourite time of year again (bloody Valentine's Day, cause of the biggest panic attack I've ever had...) so what better way to celebrate than to spice up the love lives of a few of my characters! (By which I mean, actually give them love lives).

So let's see now:
600full-tim-pocock_large.jpg

There's Albie, the character I seem to be using most. He's a third year Slytherin - should be fifth, but he didn't get a proper magical education until now, only picking up bits and pieces alongside his muggle education/sports. He's a bit annoyed about the fact that he's so much older (fifteen, about to turn sixteen) than the rest of his class, but he kind of figures he'll just have to deal with it. At least he's getting a magical education now, which he's pretty happy about.

He's a nice guy, can be a bit harsh and self-centered at times but generally cool to those he cares about. He's very ambitious and he works hard to get what he wants. He's quite friendly, though, especially since he firmly believes you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar :p so he makes an effort to at the very least, say hello to all his classmates and generally be friendly towards them (because it's so much better to be friendly acquaintances than enemies, in his mind).

Basically, I want him to have a bit of romance. Nothing serious, nothing final, just a couple of girls who'd be willing to hang out with and maybe kiss him. Maybe end awkwardly so he can realise when he's being a bit of a selfish prat :p And friends are always welcome too! Third, Fourth and Fifth years especially (for both romance and friendships - no one younger than third year for the romance part though). So yeah, let me know if you're interested!

gemma-arterton.jpg

Then there's Mima Scarlet, my fourth year 'Puff. She's a pureblood, her father's a Death Eater, her mother's a little...well, unhinged, and Mima's been haunted by a projection of her twin who died in childbirth for as long as she can remember.

And yet, Mima's still a really lovely girl. Very shy, something of a doormat. She got hauled off to Durmstrang on the advice of her aunt and uncle to toughen her up over third year, and it was really awful for such a gentle girl. She came back to Hogwarts, however, and she's very happy about that. She's slowly coming out of her shell, too, and learning to put aside the negative 'advice' she hears in her head from her twin. I'm considering what to do to really break her free of that, but I think that'll come in fifth year.

At any rate, I'd kind of like Mima to get a boyfriend. Again, nothing really serious, but just something cute and sweet that'll help Mima realise that she really is a good person and she does deserve happiness, and help her to be a bit less shy, help her to learn how to deal with people a little better. It doesn't have to be a big thing and it can probably end (well, I hope), by the end of fourth year, but hey, it's something! Friends are always welcome too. Arty, if you're reading this, I'm about to log on to Mima and set up that post for Benjamin, which I literally just remembered to do. Sorry about that!

images

This is Sabrina Emmerich, former Hufflepuff. She's 29, but she's got a child-like enthusiasm for things that captivate her. Equally, she is sometimes world-weary and morose. She's been suffering from depression for a very long time and while she tries very hard to break free, sometimes she just can't help but get caught in the clutches of it.

She's a Seer, but she kind of just works all over the place at the moment, doing whatever she can to scrounge up enough money to survive. Still, she always puts on a sunny disposition (most of the time) and she's very loving and caring towards the people in her life. (She was a nanny to Mima for a while, and she treats the girl like her own little sister).

I'm looking for short romances, good and bad. I'll consider a final but I'm kind of just looking to either pile on more misery to her, or make her life better :p We'll see how things go.

Anyway, that's about it for the moment in terms of romances/friendships, but yeah, let me know if you're interested! Thanks! :)

Uh, by DE I meant Scitorari. And of course, Mima is unaware of this fact. :r

(shhh I'm slow)
Oh, and if anyone has any ghosts that they want to use, let me know! Mima likes talking to ghosts. They have interesting stories to tell.

Hey Camilla,

I have Peter here who is in the same year as Mima. He's pretty much the opposite of Mima, he's hyper active, loves sports and hardly ever seen with a frown on his face.

I could see him literally bumping into Mima and keep talking until she talks back, or something silly like that.

I could see them being friends, but maybe an annoyance at the start, well Peter annoying Mima more so :lol:

He's not a Pureblood but that's because his mother never knew her status but his father is and he's also part of the Scitorari.

Let me know :)

That would be nice! She might snap at him for talking so much and then realise what she did and apologise profusely. :lol: Would you like me to start a topic somewhere?

Sure, that would great ^_^

hey camilla.
As we already have plots going with albie and Una which i am enjoying. i have a couple more sugestions.
Mima and Tara.
Tara is a seventh year and very kind and gentle. I could see her sort of like a friend or mentor, like a big sister for Mima. helping her out and whatever.

Sabrina and elvera.
I know we have tried this before. but the two are pretty similar and should make pretty good friends. and since the last time they met Elvera did go through about ten months of depression finally managing to pull herself out of it when her niece and goddaughter was born. and she was the one being midwife.

let me know what you think
Mia

Ooh yes, that'd be nice! Mima's definitely coming out of her shell now and letting her own personality shine through, so she'd be quite friendly and look up to Tara! Mima likes kind and gentle people. :lol:

And yes! I keep meaning to keep that going but then I get lazy with Sabrina, which is bad because I do really like her and want to do stuff with her. They should hang out and have tea and cakes and talk about life and how love stinks. :lol:

awesome.
do you want me to start one with Tara and Mima and you to start one with Sabrina and Elvera or the other way round.
tea, cakes, and stinky love sounds just like elvera's cup of tea.

That works for me! I'll get something up shortly!

(Also, if you're ever interested, I have a darling French part-Veela who I could bring out of the woodwork to flirt with Alyce :p )

I will set something up once i have replied to the forest.
(and who is the french veela you are talking about? not for right now as Alyce is already pretty busy flirting with a couple of people but for in the future)

Emmanuelle Leroy - she was a Hufflepuff, I kinda let her fall by the wayside though. :lol: And alright!

I will have a think.
I have started the one with tara here

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back