Looking for friends her own age

Tasanee Ming

Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Tasanee drifted along the crowd in Brightstone Village noticing some of the students had left the school and smiled she hoped that someone her own age would come talk to her, but because she was very shy she couldn't go up to anyone, fearing they might think she was being rude or even that she was Amarante, her hateful twin. Some people even called Amarante, her 'Evil Twin' this thought was a bit amusing to Tasanee because Amarante used to be exactly like Tasanee even more so though.

[OOC: Nee is supposed to be going into her second year of schooling but she moved from Beauxbatons after sorting took place and will be a year behind]

Zazuka was sitting on a bench on the square. She was working her way though one of the jars of candy she had bought from Honeydukes. Zazuka was trying to sweeten the whole in her heart that had been torn by Andy's last letter. She took another bite of a candy bar she had in her hand then looked around. She saw a reather pretty Asian girl walking alone. She didn't look familer. "Do you go to Hogwarts?" She asked before the girl had drifted by her. Zazuka pushed at the bridge of her glasses even though it had been along time since they used to sliped down her nose.

Tasanee turned her head to a girl that looked around her age and said in her dreamy, sing song voice, "No but I will be, do you?" Tasanee really hoped she did, she wanted to make friends with children her own age. Tasanee walked slowly towards her and smiled kindly and bowed her head in respect and said shyly, "I'm Tasanee Ming, you can call me Nee if you wish."

Zazuka's voice was also dreamy but it sounded more like it was being carryed off by the wind. "Yes I do. I am a Ravenclaw second year. Zazuka Bones. Zuka to those that know me best." She said. "Would you like some. I have another two jars like this one in my bag. I love sweets with a passion." She said offering her the jar of sweets. Zazuka gave Nee her sunnyest smile so she would calm down slightly.

Tasanee's blue eyes brightened as Zuka said she was in her second year and she said, "How nice, I am supposed to be in the same year as you." Tasanee nodded her head softly and said, "That would be nice thanks."

Zazuka nodded. "Yes though I will be a third year when you get in. Don't worry there is one that was soppoed to be a fouth year but is still a second year so if you are alittle older there is no harm in it. What are you hoping to learn at school. We have already gotten some useful spells from charms and the teachers are all intresting." She said then moved her legs from the rest of the bench so Nee could sit down.

"Really, how odd," Tasanee said referring to the fourth year. "Hmm anything really, they have defense against the dark arts here right? I mean I know at Durmstrang they have Dark Arts and it sounds aweful," Tasanee said thoughtfully. Then she smiled at Zuka and sat down beside her.

Zazuka nodded and placed the jar of sweets between them so Nee could get some if she wanted. "Oh yes Defence against the Dark Arts is a fasenating subject. We even get some parctical lessons. I can block pretty well but I have some troble with offencive spells. I don't like to hurt people." She said with a sigh. Zazuka took a chocolat bar out of the jar of sweets and begane to unwrap it.

"Meet my sister and you'll learn to love offensive spells," Tasanee said with a laugh then took out a chocolate frog and ate it curiously, she never had one before.

Zazuka looked at the frog with a tilted head. She could read from that distence. It was a card she already had so she didn't ask. "You have a mean sister? Don't worry I have mean brothers. Fourtunetly they are not magic or I'd find myself on the cilling on a reguler bases." She said thinking about two older brothers.

Zazuka laughed a little bit. "Oh that's not an issue twins never look like to me." She said tapping her glasses. She took a hard fruit candy out of the jar and poped it into her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back