Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie had the sudden urge to go towards the night sky. Maddiie had took an intest in the night sky. So many stars and planets, and the wonders of out of space it self.

Maddiie had found it peaceful to watch and sat near a big open window. Everyone seem to be getting along well, Maddiie on the other felt distance. She had hope her pen pal Kritor, the son of Victor Krum would write back to her. They were just only friends but he had taken a like in her, which she tried to ignored.

Hilary walked over to the girl she recgonised from earlier. "Hi, remember me? Sorry that ice-cream didn't really work out, but do you mind if I join you here?" SHe didn't necessarily want to go into the past but she kind of wanted to talk.

Maddiie gave a sly smile as Hilary appear near her. "Hi, sure you can join me, just looking at the night sky."

Hilary look into the telescope next to Maddiie's "Is it just me or does everything seem brighter here than in the muggle world. It might just be the lack of pollution." SHe tried to find some conselations she knew but then realised she was in New Zealand not in Canada and they weren't the same.

"Maybe I think it does" Maddiie sat an silence for a while. She had not know what to say to Hilary.

"Do you know much about the sky here?, I'm from Canada and everything is different there....

"I dont know much but I do no its like London. Clear as blue waters. I supposed its magical in some ways."

I like it it seems so shiny....so much more different than Toronto I had to fly through their(in an aeroplane) to get to the portkey for the trainstation. The skys there wer sooooo musky and full of pollution it's not even funny.

((((by the way I started a convo for us in the ice-cream place))))

Maddiie smiled at Hilary."Do you miss Canada"

Hilary wasn't sure what to say. " I totally love New Zealand but ya I do miss Canada. It was mom's refuge away from Britain and Wizardhood."

"Why was she tryna hide from the wizaribg world?"

"I guess after the wizard war she just couldn't handle it anymore, and also she had fallen in love with a driving instructor." Hilary found this girl easy to talk too.

Maddiie smiled."Drving instrucor?"

"Yes my father is a muggle driving instructor.....my mom is an undercover Auror, I guess that's just how it turned out...." She smiled back at Maddiie....

" My mum a home maker and My dad works for the ministry along with the Weasley. He told me we were related but I havent really got to talk to them yet."

"Cool, ya I'm from Canada and I'm not quite sure if I'm related to anyone here. I know I was related to the Longbottoms but no idea if anyone here is also related to them." SHe smiled at Maddiie seeing if she knew.

"I think their was one students name was longbottom. Dont remember the first name but yeah." Maddiie sadden a bit.

"I feel like I miss something, like a friend or somone that I used to talk to. I'm not sure who but I do."

"Ya I can sympathize, I have a very deep feeling that there's something missing in my current life....I kinda guessed it was my dog but I don't think so." Hilary looked up and smiled.

Maddiie felt silent she had nothing to say at that moment.

Hilary looked through her telescope and it seemed to show a totally brightened H made out of stars. Was it for Hilary or Hollawarth.....or both. " Look at that Maddiie she said pointing at the sky. There's an H.....I think it's for us!!!"

Maddiie looked throught the telescope."I never seen this before maybe its for you"
Maddiie smiled knowing what it may be.

"I think it's some sign for BOTH of us......kind of a keep hope type thing...." She looked over at Maddiie. "What do you think about it?"

"That could be it" Maddiie smiled a bit

"I think something out there knows that we are missing something. I believe it's telling us that we should keep on trucking...." Hilary was feeling moved by the whole occasion.

Maddiie smiled at the young girl curiosity."I think you think to much" Maddiie joked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back