Leo Needs Roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Shephard

Okay, so Leo isn't in very many roleplays at the moment, but would like him to be in a few more. :)

Friends/Enemies, anything will do. :) Ideas?

Char and Leo could meet up somewhere around NZ if you want.

Char's had a tough life. I'm too lazy to go into details, ( :doh: ) so I'm just gonna say that she is the orphan of an abusive family life and has been sent to NZ to have a 'fresh start'. She doesn't talk, but writes down her thoughts in a notebook and is quite shy. However, under all that she is a very intelligent, wise, kind and caring person. Because she's shy she needs friends who will just kind of start talking to her. Once you crack her shell, she'll be a great friend and will open up, showing her sarcastic, funny, caring, slightly crazy nerd self - you just have to break through her shyness. What do you think? ;)

I think Leo would like having the challenge of getting her to open up a little bit. :) And I recon he's the kind of guy who could make her do just that.

Leo's a really friendly guy, who can get along with pretty much anyone, and if she doesn't talk, then he will until she has something to say. He's quite funny and charming, so I'm sure they could be great friends eventually. :)

I can offer Lewis for a friend, maybe even a best friend as they seem to have the same sort of personality.

Leo Shephard said:
I think Leo would like having the challenge of getting her to open up a little bit. :) And I recon he's the kind of guy who could make her do just that.

Leo's a really friendly guy, who can get along with pretty much anyone, and if she doesn't talk, then he will until she has something to say. He's quite funny and charming, so I'm sure they could be great friends eventually. :)
Yay!!! :woot: I'm so glad! I'm sure they could be great friends too. Do you want to start something, or should I?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back