Late at Night

Taylor Black

OOC First Name
Emilie
It was late, around nine o'clock. Taylor sat in the same cafe she did a few days ago. She didn't want to go home. It was too much drama. Zara would kick up a fuss, Justin and Jacob would argue over what tv to watch or who was doing the laundry, Tabitha would talk to her friends all night on the phone, loudly, and Ethan would mope after being dumped by Savannah, again. She always dumped him, and get back with him. Taylor pryed her attention away from her book to sip her drink, before folding the page and putting it in her messenger bag.

Taylor looked outside. It was raining really heavily. I wish I brought an umbrella. Im going to get soaked waiting for bus. Taylor thought, sighing. What would her mother and father say if they saw her soaking wet? And her siblings would more than likely make a comment. They just could'nt mind their own business. They were so nosy. Sometimes Taylor wished she was in a less nosy family, and maybe a less-sibling family. Tabitha, Justin, Jacob, Ethan and Zara. Thats five siblings. 5 too many for Taylor. They just wouldnt leave her alone.

Taylor sighed, running her fingers through her dark curly hair. There were some shady and dark characters in the cafe. They were not nice.

Summer. Who could ever thought that it was already summer, Enzo missed the snow as it always complimented their robes covered with fur. It also made him realize that he needed to visit his parents back in London, most especially Maiden which he seems to forget to send him a post card. It was also been said a year ago that his mother was pregnant, even though he found out it wasn't true he had a feeling that sooner or later he'll have another sibling. The fact that her sister Ashe wasn't sending him any letter made him worry a little about her, still he was very aware that Ashe could protect herself. The question was, Students should be careful with her. He smiled a bit while approaching an old cafe, he somehow recognized it from a poster near the school. It wasn't new but the treats were indeed delectable. Enzo then returned to his past thought, the whole another sibling thing. It would be a great idea to have another sibling, though each day he's getting older and older he thought to himself that maybe the two of them are enought after all.

Sure he was seventeen but at time he felt he was so old, old enough to have job. After finishing his last year in Durmstrang, Enzo might probably end up as an Auror or maybe a Death Eater. It was her sister's dream that the two of them would be a death eater but it wasn't his. His parents always wanted him to be role-model for his sister and that means for him to be an auror. Enoz's head started to ache will all this deciding thought. All he knew is that he was still unsure of what to be next year, and he's running out of time. As he then entered the cafe he directly saw a girl inside the cafe sitting alone, he wanted to be somewhat entertained that he decided to give the girl a chance to beflirt her. "Mind if I join you?" he asked her full of confidence and a smile that paired up his words.

Taylor's attention was suddenly taken. She looked and saw a boy. He seemed familiar, like she had seen him before. Taylor nodded. "It's fine. I don't mind." Taylor looked outside, before taking a sip of her coke. Maybe I should introduce myself. It's only polite, and then I might even remember if Ive seen him before. Taylor thought, before looking at the boy. "Um, Im Taylor." The young girl held out her hand. Taylor didn't want it be awkward, that's the worse thing that could happen between them both. Taylor fiddled with her tongue inside her mouth, curling it, it was an easy thing to pass the time.

Taylor smiled a little bit. "Whats your name?

As the girl answered back, he got the answer in assurance that he could join her. "Thank You." Enzo told her. Pulling out an empty chain in front of the girl he sat down and decided to stare at the girl even though she wasn't looking back at him. She was obviously younger that him, he was used to the idea that girls were awkward around him. "Pleasure Meeting You Taylor." he chanted his English accent then as Taylor reached her hand for a shake Enzo got her hand and gently placed a kiss on it. It was his usual way of greeting girls. "The name is Enzo." he answered back with a smile facing towards the girl.

The whole situation was a total cliche as he'd met many girls like this, in a cafe, joining her for a cup of coffee and all. Take of example Avarice, his last fling, he wasn't even sure if they had a relationship but he was sure it was just indeed short but strong. Blondes always made an impact on him, only a brunettes made him fee interested and hopefully this girl would be categorized as fascinating.

Taylor felt eyes staring at her. She wasn't used to things like that. Taylor never considered herself pretty or anything past normal, yet she had been getting so much attention from the people here. It made her feel awkward and embarassed. Taylor looked at Enzo, a small blush creeping on her cheeks. When he kissed her hand, her whole face had turned crimson. "Um, nice t-to meet y-you-u." She stuttered. Taylor was always shy and quiet and nervous around strangers, yet Taylor felt even more nervous around Enzo. Taylor! He's just an ordinary boy. Taylor thought.

Enzo simply smiled when she noticed the girl was blushing, he was pretty much used to it. Not that she wasn't pretty enough for Enzo, he just felt that the girl needed to catch his attention a bit more as there was something in her that felt blunt. He nodded at him and smile once more. "So Anything interesting about you?" he asked her directly, he needed to be sure that it wasn't a waste of time to be with her.

He glanced back at his shoulder looking at a group girls winking at him, they were rather young though not that young, maybe a year younger than him. He smiled and returned his attention when a lady approached them and ask Enzo of what does he wants to order. Even the waitress was flirting with him, her blouse was a bit unbuttoned on the top exposing her cleavage. Even though her skirt wasn't that short it somehow amused Enzo. "I'll have a a Naked Latte" he teased. It was the truth though there was a naked latte on the menu and Enzo loved the taste of a double shot of espresso.

Taylor wondered for a minute. "Um, I'm from America and I'm feeling really awkward right now. I don't like to talk about myself. What about you?" Taylor laughed a little bit before she looked over at the girls flirting with Enzo. Were they serious? They were acting like twelve year olds, no, even Zara was more mature then them, and she was twelve. "Hey, if you like one of them ask her out. I'm sure that'll brighten her day." Taylor smiled and bit back a little laugh.

Taylor smiled an awkward smile, and then raised an eyebrow when a flirty waitress came up. Ugh, stick to people your own age. Taylor looked at the waitress and smirked at Enzo's order. The waitress seemed to be ignoring Taylor. "Um hello? Yeah I do exist. Can I just have a normal white coffee?" Taylor asked, a confused look on her face.

Enzo was a bit tad surprised that the girl answered, normally others would remain silent and just blush. "America, from what city? .. Don't be." he told the girl. He could still hear the giggles of the girls at his back flirting with him, he somehow didn't cared about them it was just for fun. He then leaned his shoulder into the table as he stared at Taylor. She was indeed young, still somehow he felt she was a bit common and hoped that something was interesting about her. "If I wanted that idea then I probably wouldn't be here." Enzo said with the tracks of his English accent.

Enzo gave a slight laugh upon watching Taylor, he then suddenly remembered Faxen. Maybe the two were about the same age as there were still some childish actions depicting the girl. Still Enzo was here to have a coffee and hopeful find someone interesting, hopefully it was Taylor. "I'm from England, London to be exact.. May I as how old are you?" he couldn't help to ask her the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back