LakeSide View

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

((OOC: the lake side i'm thinking of is the one in the video game for the ps1 if you know it. It's sort of in the forrest but lets say that this one is out in the open and you can see like a waterfall.))
Derrik was board once more. All of his friends were out with there friends and he didn't want to tag along. Since he had finished his class, he figured that he would go the lake side and check that out.

The day was wounderful. The sun was up and giving its glow. Other students were out having flying classes or just having a grand old time playing games or talking about the latest gossip.

Derrik saw the lake and picked up his walk a bit. There he stood and his eyes were opened with amazment. The lake grew on and looked like it never ended.

Derrik almost jumped out of his skin. He shook with fright.

"Hi...I'm alright. Just thought I'd get out and get some air and check the scenary."

Derrik ruffled his hair again. This was always a sign of something.

"So what brought you down here?" Derrik thought that he'd be along but then again, he thought that it would be better if he had someone along with him.

Derrik was feeling okay but there was something bugging him.

"Oh really? I havn't seen him in a while either. I hope he's ok."

Then Derrik heard Rosalie ask him what was wrong.

"Um...I'm okay really." Derrik was trying hard to hide his problem.

Derrik figured that Rosa was a friend and that he could trust her.

"Well...to be honest with you, I've been feeling a little lonely and stuff. Like...I have all my friends and stuff but sometimes I feel like a third wheel. You know what I mean?"

Derrik sat on the green grass.

Derrik got a hug from Rosa.

"Yeah but you shouldn't feel that way though. You're with Austin and you guys seem like you've known each other for a while."

Rose looked down. "I thought so too. I don't know, he seems so, into books and studying." She said a little embarrased.
"He acts like books come first. I mean yes school is very important, but I feel like he doesn't care as much about me as much anymore. Maybe it's just me." She said.

Derrik looked at Rosa.
"Well it is true that school is important. I mean you can always talk to him about it."

Then Derrik thought for a minute.

"Rosa honestly, it has nothing to do with you. You're a great person so don't think that you're the problem."

"Well, maybe you should talk to Austin and ask him what's been going on then. I mean it's not your fault and neither is it his. Your both busy a lot and just don't have time to see each other I would think."

Derrik thought that Austin would be more into school at the moment even though it was still the beginning of the school year.

"What I mean is that since he maybe so worked up about school, he just can't seem to fit you in or get's so caught up in it and forgets about everything else." Derrik was making this conversation worse with his ideas of what could be going on.

For all he knew, at this moment Rosa would want to destroy him for thinking about this.

Derrik forgot to add one other thing.
"Rosa, just because he doesn't have time for you doesn't mean that he like you anymore. I'm sure he still has thoughts about you and when he wants to see or talk to you he just can't." Derrik was trying his best to help Rosalie feel better about this situation. Not only that, he was thinking about himself as well.

"Hey maybe when you get the chance and you're not doing much you should go talk to him. Find out if you guys can go out or something. Maybe by then I'll have my other half." Derrik laughed and ruffled his hair.

"...." Derrik was silent. He had lost his thought when he heard Rosa mention Jenna's name. He got up and walked toward the guard rails near the lake. He leaned over to look at his reflection in the water.

"I don't even know about her anymore." Derrik's voice was almost brought down to a dull whisper.

"Like honestly, I don't even know what to think of her anymore. I mean she is pretty I'll say that but its like we never have the time to talk and I get the feeling that she is just playing around with me."

Derrik quickly itched his eye because he had a little tear beginning to form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back