Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 15" Unyielding Elm Wand with Basilisk Skin Core, Makore Wood 15" Core of Dragon Heartstrings

ERW-3-evan-rachel-wood-5925502-100-100.jpg
ERW-3-evan-rachel-wood-5925496-100-100.jpg
ERW-3-evan-rachel-wood-5925438-100-100.jpg
ERW-3-evan-rachel-wood-5837530-100-100.jpg
ERW-3-evan-rachel-wood-5837087-100-100.jpg

Full Name:
Kamaria Claire Zhefarovich
Nickname: Kara
Date of Birth:
May 10[sup]th[/sup], 2012
Current Age:
Eleven-years-young
Basic Appearance:
She has light blonde hair and bright, stormy eyes that appear silver when she is happy or in the light. A common Zhefarovich trait she inherited from her father.
Personality:
Kamaria is very thoughtful but can have a sassy attitude if she wants. She is very dreamy, and loves to daydream of flying. She is smart, and can be sarcastic. She will not tolerate foolishness and nonsense. However, she is loyal and a very good friend if you get to know her.
Family:
Her mother is Emerald Grimrar from the Grimrar house and her father is Axel Zhefarovich from the Zhefarovich house. She has a twin brother named Levi Zhefarovich. She had many cousins and uncles from her dad's side, but only aunts on her mothers. She has a little sister named Athena Zhefarovich.
Pets:
Kamaria wishes to own a cat, but never could... However, now that they have a bigger place, she plans on getting a kitty for Hogwarts.
Area of Residence:
She lives somewhat close to Brightstone.
Blood Status:
Pure-blood (both parents are approved, thus making her approved also)
Heritage:
[sup]1/2[/sup] British and [sup]1/2[/sup]Bulgarian
Special Abilities:
Unless you count naming off random facts and quotes and also just being random and dreamy, then that would count as a special ability. Oh, and she can go from pissed off to calm within a few seconds.
Interests or Hobbies:
Reading, hanging out, swinging, talking, but mostly reading
Additional Skills:
Ignoring people...mainly.
Strengths:
Friends, family, her valuables, her mind
Weaknesses:
She isn't very physical... and her strength isn't very impressive.
Describe your character in three words:
Dreamy, Thoughtful, Prideful
Favourite place to be:
Outside in a playground
Friends:
She doesn't have any right now because she just moved.
Hogwarts House:
She dreams to be either in Ravenclaw or Slytherin
Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
She wanted to play quidditch and learn as much as she possibly can.
Best school subjects:
More than likely Herbology or Charms
Worst school subjects:
Astronomy. She cares nothing for space
Extracurricular Activities:
Reading... And not much else
Graduation:
In year 2030 if I added right
Plans for your future:
She has no idea yet.
Your Patronus:
An owl
Your Patronus memory:
Spending time with her brother and mother
Your Boggart
Her brother dead
Your Animagus:
A raven or some kind of bird
Mirror of Erised:
Reuniting with her whole family, including the Zhefarovich side.
A page from your diary:
Dear Diary
You have no idea how nervous I am. To be out of London and into a place so different. There is a Hogwarts here, and mom thinks it would be best so no one would know of my heritage. I don't like the fact that my mom is deformed in magic, and she is inbred. But she is my loving mother and I care deeply for her. Apparently, the Zhefarovich blood cancels out the negative sides on the Grimrar blood or whatever because I and my brother are perfectly normal. I cannot wait to journey to Hogwarts, and I want to be a Ravenclaw. My brother has to be a Slytherin. But those differences are nothing to us. Sure, we may look alike, but there are so many factors that set up apart. I must conclude my writing for now. Love always, Kamaria

Hi Kara,

2030 is correct for graduation.
Alright, question time:

1. How do you feel about your father's and brother's attitudes towards mudbloods and muggle-borns?
2. What's the deformation you mention in your diary (in relation to your mother)?
3. Why do you want to own a cat so much? - especially as your animagus form would be a bird and your patronus an owl, and therefore you obviously feel an affinity to birds.
4. What's your favourite book?
5. Did you have a lot of friends in London?
6. What's the reason behind your move to NZ?
7. Why are you estranged from the Zhefarovich side of the family?
8. Why doesn't your mother want people to know about your heritage? (I think some of these questions are interrelated)
9. Have you ever flown before? Why do you daydream about it? What if you're no good at it?
10. What's the best thing about your move to NZ?
11. What's the worst thing about your move to NZ?
12. What's your ideal quidditch position?
13. OOC: Does she know about the Zhefaroviches/relatives at HNZ?

Hope these help, I look forward to your responses
-Emma

1. How do you feel about your father's and brother's attitudes towards mudbloods and muggle-borns?
I don't like it very much. Though I am trying to get out the way I was raised and accept everyone as a whole, but still. I don't find it fair and right. Something that is sometimes illogical.
2. What's the deformation you mention in your diary (in relation to your mother)?
My mother has some socializing issues and she is blind in one eye. She can't perform a lot of difficult magic and it is just embarrassing.
3. Why do you want to own a cat so much? - especially as your animagus form would be a bird and your patronus an owl, and therefore you obviously feel an affinity to birds.
I have a secret soft spot for fluffy animals, including cats. But my love for birds is much deeper.
4. What's your favourite book?
Anything written by Edgar Allen Poe!
5. Did you have a lot of friends in London?
I did, mainly the pure-blooded children there. I consider them a lot, but I did secretly hang out with all the other blood types a while, behind Mother's back.
6. What's the reason behind your move to NZ?
My mother never explained. Something about her past or whatever.
7. Why are you estranged from the Zhefarovich side of the family?
Because from what I have heard, they are an old fashion family that believed in marriages before children, and mom and dad apparently had one fun night. It wasn't until recently we talked with the Patriarch and we are getting to know that side of the family now.
8. Why doesn't your mother want people to know about your heritage? (I think some of these questions are interrelated)
Mother was made fun of during her early years about being inbred. So, I assume she doesn't want others to know that her side of the family is pretty much a disgrace.
9. Have you ever flown before? Why do you daydream about it? What if you're no good at it?
I have a few times. How I love it! The wind in my face, it is just a dream come true. I don't think I am good at it right now, but I have confidence that my skills will develop.
10. What's the best thing about your move to NZ?
We have a bigger house!
11. What's the worst thing about your move to NZ?
The weather is backward and it confused me.
12. What's your ideal quidditch position?
Keeper or Seeker. Perhaps Chaser. I know I couldn't be a Beater.
13. OOC: Does she know about the Zhefaroviches/relatives at HNZ?
OOC: She only knows of Azerail. The others are oblivious to her as she is to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back