OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Dressed casually in a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt with a short sleeved shirt over it, Ioan apparated to Brightstone to spend the day. To his dismay when he arrived, the village was overrun with Hogwarts students. The younger ones were running in and out of the shops as if they didn't know what to do with themselves while the older ones sauntered in groups.

He thought of going to the Three Broomsticks because he didn't frequent the Hog's Head anymore, but decided against it, knowing that it was a favorite place of the students. Not planning on being run out of the village by the brats, Ioan decided to sit on one of the benches in the center of the village for a while. It was a nice enough day to do so. With one arm casually laying on the back of the bench, he called over a gentleman who was selling copies of the prophet. Opening it up, Ioan began to scan the stories, stopping at the sports section to read the summary of the Bulgaria match.

Leah made her way through the crowds of students who were making their way to the various shops. It was so crowded, she began to regret coming to Brightstone on a day like this. If I would have stayed at the castle, it would have been completely empty. She thought to herself. Annoyance began to haunt her, more and more, as she pushed and shoved her way more into the crowds. "Damn it!" Leah finally yelled with frustration. It was one of those times where she wished she could apparate.
Seeing and opening, she walked towards it, and was finally free. It turned out she had walked right into the center of the village. It was natural of course for it to be empty of students, they came to Brightstone to shop and drink butterbeer, not to rest and enjoy a beautiful day.
Leah looked around, and noticed a man sitting on one of the benches and reading a newspaper. He acted so casual, although the noises from the students were everywhere. She studied him for a few minutes, and began to walk towards him.

Ioan was happy to read that Bulgaria had won the match. Glancing up from the paper, he noticed a young woman walking near to him. It was hard to tell if she was a student or not. She looked to be in her late teens at least. A small smile played across his face as he placed his attention back on the paper. Ioan turned the page and began reading a story about the opening of the new mall. Seeing his sister's name, Ioan stopped to read the article. Turned out that she had become the owner of the dinette in the mall. I'll have to pay her a visit, Ioan noted as he continued reading, glancing up for a second to see the girl still walking nearer to him.

The strange man smiled at her and looked back at his newspaper. Leah faltered a bit, feeling slightly embarrassed. Eh. I shouldn't be allowed to strike up social conversations. She thought. Her pale cheeks went slightly pink, so she turned away and sat on the bench directly across from him and pretended to be interested in a squirrel scurrying around the park.
Out of the corner of her eye she looked him over, noticing he seemed incredibly interested in the article he was reading. Leah was tempted to ask what he was reading, but decided against it. She was very shy, and generally avoided talking to strangers.

Ioan finished reading the article and closed the paper suddenly, quite bored with the Prophet. Looking up, he noticed that the young lady was now sitting across from him. She was really quite good looking and it was too tempting for Ioan not to say something. "Do you know when the students go back? he asked thinking she was not one and hoping that it would be soon.

Leah finally looked at him as he spoke to her. She wondered if he knew she was a student, and suddenly felt annoyed. If I would have stayed at Beauxabaton's I would have only had one more year to go. She rolled her eyes, and looked at the man. He was handsome in a sort of distinguished way. "Um. They have till the sun sets, I believe." She replied. "They're annoying. And loud." She added, feeling a little stupid. Leah felt a little flustered around this man, and blamed it on his good looks.

Ioan nodded in agreement. "Yea, if I'd known they would be here, I probably wouldn't be" he noted with a slight shake of his head as two young students ran through in between the two, screaming about something they had just bought at Honeydukes, and continued on. "Funny...I don't remember being that little when I was a first year" he said with a slight chuckle. Now, standing at 6'3, it was hard to believe that he had ever been that small.

Leah chuckled a little. "Me either. They're so tiny." In her personal opinion they looked like little midgets, but she didn't want to come off as mean. "I'm Leah." She finally introduced herself. She held out her hand for him to shake, and gave him a slight smile.

Ioan reached over to shake her hand. "That's a nice name...I'm Ioan." He sat back in the seat and looked her over once before asking, "So what brings you here today?" He looked at her with one eyebrow raised, wondering if she was a student.

"Thank you, Ioan." Leah wondered if she should tell him she was a student. She didn't really want to in case he thought she was immature just like the others, but she didn't want to lie either. "I came with the other students." She finally answered with a little agitation. "I'm a sixth year."

Ioan was suprised to hear that Leah was a sixth year. She didn't carry herself like the other students did and seemed slightly older than in many ways. "Hmm...I never would've guessed" Ioan stated with a sense of detachment. Hearing that she was still a student was a slight turn off to him. Ioan might be a womanizer, but he did have some standards and one of those was that he wouldn't corrupt an underage witch. He had plenty of women his own age to deal with. "How is the school?" he asked with slight interest.

Leah blushed a little, and turned away from him. Whatever. I can't go chasing after someone who doesn't show interest in me. It annoyed her that he didn't seem interested. It wasn't as if she were fourteen or fifteen, she was seventeen! A legal witch. His disinterest annoyed and excited her, it was odd talking to a male who seem....detached. "It's okay." Leah replied shortly. "Just the same thing as usual. What do you do?" She asked curiously.

Ioan smiled as she blushed and turned away. It was rare that he came across a girl who was shy anymore. "It gets better once you're 17" he said knowingly. His last year of school had been awesome because he could party even harder than he had the other years. He also was able to apparate by then, which increased his options of places to go.

"I...uh, travel, looking for things that people want" Ioan answered with a smirk, which wasn't really an answer at all. Surely, he couldn't tell her what he really did though it did have to do with what he said. He just wasn't going to mention how he went about getting the things. "What do you want to do once you graduate?"

"I am seventeen." Leah answered Ioan. "It's okay, I am just looking forward to getting away from...restrictions." She listened to him talk. Something about his answer to her question perked her curiosity. Knowing it was rude to pry, however she decided to drop it and move on. "Sounds very fullfilling." She said to him.
His next question made her a little nervous. Leah knew exactly what she wanted to do, but it would probably happen before then. She wanted to join the dark forces, but was unsure of how to come about it. "Just a little of this and a little of that." She replied, not really wanting to share something like that with a stranger.

"And here I was thinking that you were underage, vrãjitoare putin" he said slyly, calling her a young witch in his native Romanian. Hearing that she was seventeen, Ioan's eyes widened slightly with more interest.

"Oh, it is" he said with a mischievous grin and then added, "best job in the world." Her response to what she wanted to do when she left school was just as vague as his had been. He smiled. "That's what I used to say."

Leah smirked at him, raising an eyebrow. Ioan seemed a little bit more interested now. "Yes, I am in sixth year because of the whole transfer thing. I used to go to Beauxabatons."
She listened to him talk about his job and said, "Good, it's important that you love what you do." Leah smiled at him. "Well, I'm sure you'd understand then." She remarked wondering if he was talking about what she had been talking about.

Ioan nodded. "Ah, you look like a Beauxbatons girl. I used to go to Durmstrang myself about...seven years ago. Wow, didn't realize it was that long ago" Ioan said, shaking his head. He stood up and moved to the bench that she was sitting at. He sat on the opposite end of the bench, leaving enough space that he hoped she wasn't uncomfortable. "No need for us to keep talking across the way" he said and then added with a nod, "Yes, that is what's important."

Leah watched as he switched benches, and seated himself beside her. "Really? I had no idea that Beauxabatons had a look about them." She said curiously. "But, yes, I agree we shouldn't talk across from each other." She scooted a little closer, leaving a few inches between them. "I prefer this."

Ioan smirked as Leah scooted a little closer to him. She had no clue what she was possibly getting herself into by doing that. "Of course" he said turning slightly so that he was facing her more, "confident, fun...should I go on?" he said lowering his voice.

What has gotten into me? Leah asked herself, biting her bottom lip lightly, and staring at the handsome man who had turned to look at her. "Perhaps you should go on..." She murmured quietly. Her heart beat faster, just watching Ioan talk. Leah hadn't flirted this badly for a while.

"Hmm...let's see what else?" he said, pretending to think. "Quiet, eager..." leaning in even closer and whispering the last words into her ear. What are you doing Ioan? She's just a kid he asked himself.

"If you knew what was good for you, you'd go away now vrãjitoare putin" Ioan said a lazily, sitting back. He was giving her an out, though it was pretty uncharacteristic of him to do so. Ioan felt oddly guilty making a move on this girl. Maybe because she's still in school, Ioan thought, trying to reason it out.

Indeed, she was very eager. Leah smiled at him, not moving away from him. Am I crazy...or what? Her thoughts were running wild. She barely knew Ioan but for some reason...she just had the urge to make a move on him.
"Probably, but I enjoy taking a little risk. What about you, Ioan?" She asked him, her voice low.

Ioan chuckled at her question, seeing that she had no intentions of moving. He had given her every possible moment he could to let her walk away, but now Ioan wouldn't hold back anymore. He smiled mischievously as he leaned back in. "I enjoy taking a lot of risks" he murmured before leaning his head down to plant a kiss on her lips.

Ioan's kiss was almost everything she had imagined it would be in those brief seconds they had spent anticipating it. Leah kissed him back, placing a hand on his chest and rubbing up until her hand was caressing the back of his neck. She barely knew him, but what did she care? She wanted to do this, it felt right and it felt good.

Ioan felt her hand on his neck and increased the pressure of his lips on hers as his hand slid to her waist. He couldn't deny that he found Leah attractive even if she was only seventeen. After a few more moments, he lightly moved back and broke the kiss, knowing that he shouldn't let things get too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back