Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
</COLOR></COLOR></FONT>
Jeremiah is a young Gryffindor attending Hogwarts
New Zealand, he plays both the violin and piano,
but prefers the latter. His nickname is 'Miah' and
that is what he prefers to be called, by professors
as well as peers. He comes from a strict family, and
sometimes feels out of the loop in conversations.
He is of English decent, but was born in Italy, and
sometimes has trouble with his English, but he's
trying.
3vbyp.png

OTHER HALF! [color=0033CC]when I say that I would be lost without you, I deeply, truely mean it!</SIZE>

INSEPERABLE! [color=0541D1]sometimes... I feel like if you were away from me for more than a few minutes, I'd die!</I>
<i></i>
LIKE FAMILY! [color=094FD5]you almost seem pompous to me, but I love you anyway as I am a part of you, as you are of me.</I>
<i></i>
ATTATCHED AT THE HIP! [color=0E5DDA]maybe not by blood, but by soul and heart, were are one in the same, you and I.[/color]
PARTNER IN CRIME! [color=136BDF]together we've caused so much trouble, those were the times with you I wish I could repeat.[/color]
BEST FRIENDS! [color=1779E3]some question you and I, but we know we're destined to be together, the closest of friends.[/color]
CLOSE FRIENDS! [color=1C86E8]you are always there in my life, my dear close friend, I hope I am there for you as equally.[/color]
FRIENDS! [color=2094EC]I know you, I like you, you are a good person and you're worth it.[/color]
CONFIDANT! [color=41B0FF]I trust you with my deepest feelings and inner thoughts. Don't break me.[/color]
FAMILY FRIEND! [color=4A9EFF]you know my family and still choose to know me, I admire you for that.[/color]
FORBIDDEN! [color=4F94FF]we're not allowed to even know each toher, but I can't help but think of you as friend, rather than enemy.[/color]
JUST MET! [color=5882FF]Oh I'm terribly sorry, but... what was your name again?[/color]
[/color]
xatf8p.png

DIE B!TCH! [color=003300]there is a nice cliff edge over there, why don't you check to make sure it's pointed at the bottom?</I>
<i></i>
MUTUAL HATRED! [color=004613]i hate you, you hate me, let's both jump into that ring and see who dies first?
<i></i>
ONE-SIDED HATE! [color=004F1C]I don't understand it, I just really wish you harm[/color]
ENEMIES! [color=005825]die a long, painful death, preferably right in front of me, right now, I'm ready for it.[/color]
RIVALS! [color=007441]I'll win, I always win and there is nothing you can do about it.[/color]
ANNOYANCE! [color=007D4A]you irk me, I find you irksome, please leave?[/color]
TOLERANCE! [color=00905D]I just manage to not smash you in the face. Just.,[/color]
IGNORING! [color=009966]I'm sorry, I didn't realise that you were talking to me.[/color]
CHEATED ON! [color=099953]you betrayed me, I will never, ever forgive you, scum.[/color]
15dtpqb.png

FINAL! [color=FF0066]We're supposed to be together forever, you and I.
<i></i>
CURRENT! [color=FF096B]I care about you so much, please... don't let me down.[/color]
PAST-GOOD! [color=FF1C74]friends was what we were supposed to be, was mistook our feelings.[/color]
PAST-BAD! [color=FF2579]Get over yourself, I was way too good for you, can't believe my mistake![/color]
IN LOVE! [color=FF3882]there words for you that I hope you'll repeat. I love you![/color]
MUTUAL CRUSH! [color=FF4186]you blush, I blush, when are we going to say hello?[/color]
ONE-SIDED CRUSH! [color=FF4A8B]What are these feelings/ Why are they so hard to decide?[/color]
FORBIDDEN! [color=FF6699]it's bad, we're not supposed to be, everything tells me to go away, but then I look at you... I can't leave.[/color]
LUST! [color=FF2E61]I want you, simple as that, I hope you get a hint real soon.[/color]
ONE NIGHT STAND! [color=FF2558]Do you regret what happened? Because I don't[/color]
FLING-PAST! [color=FF1C4F]it was nothing serious, you should really move on.[/color]
FLING-PRESENT! [color=FF1346]this isn't serious, I hope you understand that once the day ends, I'm gone.[/color]
[color=FF4174]</SIZE></FONT>
<COLOR color="black">
1zxgg4.jpg
<COLOR color="black">
SPOUSE! [color=6600FF]I took you to be mine, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life!
<i></i>
ENGAGED! <I>[color=6F09F6]we're getting married! I saw that look in your eyes, I'm excied too![/color]
SIBLING! [color=740EF1]bound by blood, we share two things and that's what makes you and I special.[/color]
FAMILY-OTHER! [color=7D17E8]I love you, you've all got a part of me, just as I have you.[/color]
GOOD INFLUENCE! [color=821CE3]you're good, you are perfect for me to aspire to be.[/color]
BAD INFULENCE! [color=8620DF]you're a bit stupid, I will have to find someone else, maybe.[/color]
MUTUAL RESPECT! [color=8B25DA]so we've been outnumbered, threatened and now I see why I respect you, and you respect me.[/color]
RESPECT FOR JEREMIAH! [color=902AD5]cornered it's hard to fight when you're in danger like that[/color]
RESPECT FOR YOU! [color=942ED1]we're getting stronger now, my respect for you is truely helping![/color]
MUTUAL PROTECTION! [color=9933CC]you have my back, and I have yours, hopefully forever.[/color]
PROTECTIVE OVER JEREMIAH! [color=9933CC]I know you'll help me out whenever I need it![/color]
PROTECTIVE OVER YOU! [color=9433CC]I will guard you from those that mean to do you harm.[/color]
ADMIRATION! [color=9033CC]eyes speak louder than words, right now yours are screaming at me.[/color]
MIXED FEELINGS! [color=7433CC]I don't understand myself, could you please help me?[/color]
PROFESSOR! [color=6F33CC]you teach me so mcuh, thank you so much, you've helped me more than you know.[/color]

Okay guys, this is very simple, you <I>PM me the <I>relationships,
as in, whether Miah and your character are friends, enemies, etc,
and three 100x100 photos of your character, their nickname, their
age, their house/school (If they are home schooled, ignore this),
one word to describe your character, and a brief history of your
character and Miah. If you can, links to the roleplay they have
been included in together would be helpful, but not nessesary,
and ofcourse, what your character thinks about Miah.​
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Times New Roman">
[/color][/color]
<i>
</i>[/color]
[/color][/color][/color][color=FF4174][/color][color=FF4174]<FONT font="times new roman">[/color][/color]
[color=FF4174]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back