Not open for further replies.

Izaak Finch

* LIKE THE BRIGHTEST STAR YOU
SHINE THROUGH, IZAAK JAY !

vh9cht.jpg

lalalala information goes here if you need it, so you can thoroughly plot
out what he or she's like, personality points, so you can be awesome &
epic. but remember to keep in the block formatting and u line it up with
these awesome lines, to form a neat, awesome paragraph! cool muchly?

* YOUR ARMS AROUND ME !?
it was the hottest day in august and we were heading for the sea, for a second my mind started drifting

* soulmates ---------------- i could've found a better way you know i never should have stayed i could've
* finalandforever ---------- done the things i believed were wrong now you're saying that its late it doesn’t
* in love -------------------- matter what i say you know you're just another one of my mistakes you are so
* married --------------------- beautiful, You are the kind of girl that has the chemicals that makes me fall in
* engaged ------------------ love beautiful, you are the kinda girl, that has the chemicals that makes me fall
* current -------------------- in love so now i'm feeling like a slave i'm locked away inside this grave and i'm
* possiblefuture ------------ hoping for a way i can be saved you know that there will come a day when i
* onandoff ------------------ have to say, you’re just another one of my mistakes you are so beautiful, you
* pastgoodterms ------------ are the kind of girl that has the chemicals that makes me fall in love beautiful,
* pastbadterms -------------- you are the kinda girl, that has the chemicals that makes me fall in love fall in
* paststillchemistry --------- love you know i felt a strong regret you lied about, lied about you lie to me,
* highschoolsweethearts --- lie to me you are so beautiful, You are the kind of girl that has the chemicals
* childhoodsweethearts --- that makes me fall in love difficult, so very difficult you are the kinda girl, that
* physicalattraction ------- makes me fall in love, fall in love you said this could only get better there's no
* physicalrelationship ----- rush cause we have each other you said this would last forever but now i doubt
* ****buddies -------------- if i was your only lover are we just lost in time? i wonder if your love's the same
* makeoutbuddies --------- cause i'm not over you baby, don't talk to me i'm trying to let go not loving you
* friendswithbenefits ------ is harder than you know cause girl you're driving me so crazy how can i miss
* enemieswithbenefits ---- you if you never would stay? if you need time i guess i'll go away inside me now
* onenightstand ------------ there's only heartache and pain so where's the fire? you've become the rain are
* fling ------------------------ we just lost in time? i wonder if your love's the same cause I'm not over you
* pastfling ------------------- baby, don't talk to me i'm trying to let go not loving you is harder than you
* secret ---------------------- know girl you're driving me so crazy and if you don't want me than i guess i'll
* indenial -------------------- have to go not loving you is harder than you know so i'll make the call and i'll
* forbidden ------------------ leave today i'm gonna miss you cause i love you baby and i'll make the call i'm
* chemistry ----------------- leaving today and leaving always drives me crazy leaving always drives me crazy
* addictedto ------------------ baby, don't talk to me i'm trying to let go not loving you is harder than you
* obsession ----------------- know baby, don't talk to me i'm trying to let go not loving you is harder than
* mutualcrush -------------- you know cause girl you're driving me so crazy and if you don't want me than i
* onesidedcrush ----------- guess i'll have to go not loving you is harder than you know girl you're driving
* innocentflirting ----------- me so crazy baby, don't talk to me i'm trying to let go not loving you is harder
* shamelessflirting --------- than you know cause girl you're driving me so crazy shadows fall on yesterday,
* butterfliesinstomach ----- its like time just slips away. i'm nothing, when darkness follows me. the dawn, it
* fleetingglances ----------- never shows its head. i'm left dying here instead with nothing, a lock without a

* FRIENDS THAT WERE ALIBIS !?
by your side when i come home we will have our night oh they always told me i was gorgeous in a way

* otherhalf ---------------------- oh i hate to be the one to bear the bad news yes, it is true i finally fell in love i
* practicallyfamily -------------- fell so hard that i'm killing myself yes,i need out out of this grave that i've dug
* inseparable -------------------- and all the friends that i have gone through and how much i deserve the pain
* partnerincrime --------------- it's a shame so hold your head hold it up high here's to the friends that were
* bestboy ------------------------- alibis keep this close by your side when i come home we will have our night oh,
* bestgirl ------------------------- they always told me i was gorgeous in a way and that fateful day i found who i
* bestfriends -------------------- was so fill this hole with my prescriptions i just keep feeding my addictions and
* closefriends ------------------- all the friends that i have gone through and how much i deserve the pain it's a
* goodfriends -------------------- shame so hold your head hold it up high here's to the friends that were alibis
* averagefriends ---------------- keep this close by your side when i come home we will have our night you were
* confidant ----------------------- the ones that stood by my side, whoa and i was the one that fought all of your
* partyfriend --------------------- fights go! (hold your head, hold it up high) whoa (keep this close by your side)
* drinkingfriend ----------------- whoa so hold your head hold it up high here's to the friends that were alibis
* stoningfriend --------------------- keep this close by your side when i come home we will have our night so hold
* enemyturned ----------------- your head hold it up high here's to the friends that were alibis keep this close by
* onandoff ----------------------- your side when i come home we will have our night so hold your head hold it up
* secretfriends ------------------ high here's to the friends that were alibis keep this close by your side when i
* forbiddenfriends -------------- come home we will have our night we will have our night i can't believe the
* innercircle --------------------- drama that i'm in the flood is getting closer i don't think they know that I know
* outercircle --------------------- how to swim your feeling numb from all that has become it leaves your gums,
* sameclique -------------------- slips down your tongue and travels fast down towards your lungs, all because
* aquaintances ------------------ i'm leaving you behind i feel the pressure it's coming down on me it's turning me
* firstnamebasis -------------- black and blue you left me on the side of the road and now i've got no place to
* justmet ---------------------- go you've brought the flood! i cant believe the troubles that you've caused the
* friendofafriend -------------- pain is getting stronger like an open wound without the gauze it's on my brain
* completestranger ---------- driving me insane it's on my mind all of the time and if it left i would be fine all

* AS YOU'RE FALLING DOWN !?
you'd throw down with me drown in your fake personality shattered glass and frames

* burninhell ---------------------- as you're falling down my heart beats the same and the tears now run down
* hardcorehatred --------------- your face snapshots of reality burnt pictures and memories your heart's cold and
* onesidedhatred --------------- grey to whom it may concern you stayed the same i'm the same and all that i've
* mutualdislike ----------------- learned has faded away can you tell me all the lies that you have said? so keep
* onesideddislike --------------- on lying just keep on lying to me i find less beauty in life then death if you had
* intolerable --------------------- class you'd throw down with me drown in your fake personality shattered glass
* barelytolerable ---------------- and frames snapshots of reality burnt pictures and memories your heart's cold
* friendturned ------------------- and grey to whom it may concern you stayed the same i'm the same and all that
* cheatedon --------------------- i've learned has faded away, away i know that the blood still stains and i wont
* backstabbed ------------------- be the same, go! as you're falling down my heart beats the same and the tears
* byassociation ------------------ now run down your face to whom it may concern you stayed the same i'm the
* jealousy ------------------------ same and all that i've learned has faded away, away to whom it may concern
* rivalry -------------------------- you stayed the same i'm the same and all that i've learned has faded away,
* friendlyrivalry ------------------ away, away we're gonna burn your city we're gonna bring your system down i'm
* scaredof ----------------------- gonna drown my pity turn this to a ghost town and when you know there's
* terrifiedof ---------------------- nothing left you're gonna run like all the rest pack your bags and turn your back
* disgust -------------------------- on all the friends you had left and it's time for us to live, yeah it's my time, this
* intimidatedof ------------------ is just a declaration of our vows we won't back down it's my time, this is just
* tolerable ------------------------ your resignation from our lives we won't back down we're gonna drown your
* tension ------------------------- ego you're the legend no one knows, you're an honest fake i know so now i
* indifference -------------------- drown my pity in a pool of sorrow and shame until the day i forget your name
* annoyance --------------------- and you gotta let me live, yeah yeah it's my time, this is just a declaration of our
* estranged ---------------------- vows we won't back down it's my time, this is just your resignation from our

* THE WEBS WE WEAVE !?
caught in the fame the passion's dead the life you've lead has drown in your shame

* directfamily ------------------- so grab this statement and read between the lines i'm walking on an edge that's
* extendedfamily -------------- how i stay alive i need a fix now the pills i have to take it helps me live a lie and
* futurefamily ------------------ blinds all my mistakes before i die i will have seen it all the mountains i have
* mentor ----------------------- climbed help me enjoy the fall oh the webs you weave we are caught in the
* emotionalsupport ------------ fame the passion's dead the life you've lead has drown in your shame oh the
* goodinfluence ---------------- webs i weave i am caught in this game my passions dead the life i've lead has
* badinfluence ----------------- drowned me in vain so paint my portrait the colours of my life and the untold
* respect ------------------------ stories are painted in black and white i can hear the footsteps that follow to my
* trust --------------------------- pulse this paranoia has haunted me like a ghost before i die i will have seen it all
* protective -------------------- the mountains i have climbed help me enjoy the fall oh the webs you weave we
* disrespect -------------------- are caught in the fame the passion's dead the life you've lead has drown in your
* distrust ----------------------- shame oh the webs i weave iam caught in this game my passions dead the life
* admiration -------------------- i've lead has drowned me in vain i will have seen it all i'm killing time let me go
* love/hate --------------------- it reads their minds brings them close oh the webs you weave we are caught in
* conflictingemotions --------- the fame the passion's dead the life you've lead has drown in your shame oh the
* confused --------------------- webs i weave iam caught in this game my passions dead the life i've lead has
* roommate ------------------- drowned me in vain a withered past and a blurry future, my hearts on an auction
* bandmate -------------------- it goes out to the highest bid i live to fast, and i know i will lose her, but there
* classmate -------------------- is an option, to die is to live in her head. so i'll hang on, never let go. i dug this
* workmate -------------------- pain into my chest. it's dead one last chance to reverse this curse, you stole my
* tense ------------------------- heart but i had it first. and now i see you've got something to prove, and nothing
* awkward --------------------- to lose, so let me tell you the truth. a deadly wish but it should've come sooner, a
* complicated ----------------- corpse in a funeral that i would never attend. there is a light on in the back of this
* stalker ----------------------- house, but you're not around, to die is to live in her head. so i'll hang on, never let
* fan --------------------------- go. i dug this pain into my chest. it's dead one last chance to reverse this curse,
* other(specify) --------------- you stole my heart but i had it first. and now i see you've got something to prove,

* HARDER THAN YOU KNOW !?
are we just lost in time? i wonder if your love's the same, cause I'm not over you. baby, don't talk

this plot page was made by the wonderful, immortal ALICIABBYCKS<3 of CAUTION 2.0! she
spent a lot of time on this plot, so if someone decides to remove the credit, she will be after you
with a .42 caliber and a shovel (she doubts that anyone would miss you). the lyrics used for this
page are all courtesy of the wonderful band, ESCAPE THE FATE, and she wishes them the best
on their music! please be versatile in what plots you pick, because originality is alway the key in
these kinds of things! repetition is not interesting, and it wont be put up, just so you know <333

* ONTO THE NEXT ONE !?
This love is bittersweet. it’s always incomplete. right now you’re killing me

ASHLEY MIRANDA PRYCE
larajade15.png
larajade16.png
larajade17.png

" if looks could kill you'd be the one, that takes my world and
makes me numb. i'm nothing, without you i cant breathe
"

* in love -------------------- matter what i say you know you're just another one of my mistakes you are so
* addictedto ------------------ baby, don't talk to me i'm trying to let go not loving you is harder than you
* partyfriend --------------------- fights go! (hold your head, hold it up high) whoa (keep this close by your side)
* conflictingemotions --------- the fame the passion's dead the life you've lead has drown in your shame oh the

JASMIN WILTS
ashley baby, you make me feel so alive!

AS ASHLEY BLOOMS
i make everyone feel alive, in their pants!!

Code:
[center][font=georgia][size=5][color=#A25F75 forgirls. forboys #5F7288]FIRST[/color] [color=black][b]MIDDLE[/b][/color] [color=#854F61 forgirls. forboys #485D74]LAST[/color][/size][/font]
[img]100x100[/img] [img]100x100[/img] [img]100x100[/img]
[small][font=georgia]" [i]two lines of lyrics here!
remember to keep it blocki-fied![/i] "[/font][/small]
[font=tahoma][small]relationships here!! remember to quote for the colours!

[b]FIRSTANDMIDDLENAME SAYS ?![/b]
what you think of me!

[b]IZAAK JAY SAYS ?![/b]
leave this one blank bbys
[/small][/font][/center]

][/font][/small][/center]

* WHO LET YOU DOWN !?
oh mr pitiful, but please come down from that cloud you're sittin' on</FONT></SIZE>
MELODIE ANN LOWE
Jennifer-jennifer-love-hewitt-6061239-100-100.jpg
Jennifer-jennifer-love-hewitt-6061238-100-100.jpg
Jennifer-jennifer-love-hewitt-6061237-100-100.jpg

" even at my worst i'm best with you "
* pastgoodterms ------------ are the kind of girl that has the chemicals that makes me fall in love beautiful,
* paststillchemistry --------- love you know i felt a strong regret you lied about, lied about you lie to me,
* highschoolsweethearts --- lie to me you are so beautiful, You are the kind of girl that has the chemicals
* childhoodsweethearts --- that makes me fall in love difficult, so very difficult you are the kinda girl, that
* onenightstand ------------ there's only heartache and pain so where's the fire? you've become the rain are
* practicallyfamily -------------- fell so hard that i'm killing myself yes,i need out out of this grave that i've dug
* inseparable -------------------- and all the friends that i have gone through and how much i deserve the pain
* partnerincrime --------------- it's a shame so hold your head hold it up high here's to the friends that were
* bestfriends -------------------- was so fill this hole with my prescriptions i just keep feeding my addictions and
* confidant ----------------------- the ones that stood by my side, whoa and i was the one that fought all of your
* innercircle --------------------- drama that i'm in the flood is getting closer i don't think they know that I know
* emotionalsupport ------------ fame the passion's dead the life you've lead has drown in your shame oh the
* goodinfluence ---------------- webs i weave i am caught in this game my passions dead the life i've lead has
* respect ------------------------ stories are painted in black and white i can hear the footsteps that follow to my
* trust --------------------------- pulse this paranoia has haunted me like a ghost before i die i will have seen it all
* protective -------------------- the mountains i have climbed help me enjoy the fall oh the webs you weave we
* admiration -------------------- i've lead has drowned me in vain i will have seen it all i'm killing time let me go

MELODIE ANN SAYS ?!
you are my best friend and are always there when i need you most. i could
never imagine being without you, love you! xx

IZAAK JAY SAYS ?!
melodie lowe, how can i possibly sum up almost twenty years into one tiny
paragraph? i think i married you once when i was five, put a licorice ring on
your finger and promised you a life in a gingerbread house. since then you
have been my entire childhood, the third musketeer between marcus and i,
the one that looked after me when i'd had a few firewhiskeys too many, my
first love and my first time but most of all my best friend. i never bought you
that gingerbread house i promised, we never grew up to put real rings on to
each other's fingers but know you will always have me melodie. and no matter
where we end up, no matter what kind of tragedies have befallen us, i know
you'll always have my back just like i will always have yours. i love you mels.

IOAN LUCIAN FINCH
banner18.png
banner17.png
banner20.png

" nice guys finish last "
* onesideddislike --------------- on lying just keep on lying to me i find less beauty in life then death if you had
* rivalry -------------------------- you stayed the same i'm the same and all that i've learned has faded away,
* disgust -------------------------- on all the friends you had left and it's time for us to live, yeah it's my time, this
* indifference -------------------- drown my pity in a pool of sorrow and shame until the day i forget your name
* extendedfamily -------------- how i stay alive i need a fix now the pills i have to take it helps me live a lie and

IOAN LUCIAN SAYS ?!
i always have a wicked time when we meet up little cousin. we should do it
more often. besides, we're family, and family should always stick together. i
know you wouldn't want to do anything to bring the family name to shame, right?

IZAAK JAY SAYS ?!
you f*cking disgust me ioan, you're exactly like them. all of them. i don't even
know why i get so angry, you aren't even worth the energy, the family name
doesn't mean jack. but you drew the last straw at the medley with alexis that
night and proved that everything i think is right. oh and how is your jaw btw?

MARCUS CHARLES CLAVELL
100x.jpg
100x100.jpg
100x.jpg

" i'm having the time of my life figuring out this next move "
* bestboy ------------------------- alibis keep this close by your side when i come home we will have our night oh,
* drinkingfriend ----------------- whoa so hold your head hold it up high here's to the friends that were alibis
* stoningfriend --------------------- keep this close by your side when i come home we will have our night so hold
* friendlyrivalry ------------------ away, away we're gonna burn your city we're gonna bring your system down i'm
* badinfluence ----------------- drowned me in vain so paint my portrait the colours of my life and the untold
* roommate ------------------- drowned me in vain a withered past and a blurry future, my hearts on an auction
* classmate -------------------- is an option, to die is to live in her head. so i'll hang on, never let go. i dug this

MARCUS CHARLES SAYS ?!
where to begin, if the musketeers were only two then it would be you and me
mate. sure we lost touch but that's life, i know our friendship can withstand
anything and anyone. we've had some mental times, still have a small scar
from when i fell down the stairs to the dungeon in fifth year. one firewhiskey
too many i think. marci daniels wants her heart back by the way think she's
still love sick for the pair of us. man, we had some great times and some
blurred times and some real messed up times but we were always there for
one another. tighter than brothers, stronger than any blood bond. mates
forever man.

IZAAK JAY SAYS ?!
clavell man you've seen my finest moments and, well, my not so finest. and i
just wanna say first up that i'm sorry if i ever undermined you man. i never
meant to. bros before hoes, yeah? speaking of hoes, marci daniels can suck
it, clavell and finch don't do refunds. i miss those times man, i miss the way
we used to be. before all this heartbreak business. if i could go back to all the
empty firewhiskey bottles, those drags in the dungeons and all those parties
until four in the morning, i would. but now i've got a best man to a wedding i
will never have and a best friend i can turn to for anything. i love you, man.

ADELE LUCY SMITH
thumb_002.jpg
thumb_001.jpg
thumb_003.jpg

" you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess
it's a love story, baby just say yes!
"

* onesidedcrush ----------- guess i'll have to go not loving you is harder than you know girl you're driving
* closefriends ------------------- all the friends that i have gone through and how much i deserve the pain it's a
* outercircle --------------------- how to swim your feeling numb from all that has become it leaves your gums,
* mentor ----------------------- climbed help me enjoy the fall oh the webs you weave we are caught in the

ADELE LUCY SAYS ?!
izaak i will forever have that place in my heart for you. you may not feel the
same, but just to hug you and know that you'll always be there for me is enough
for me to say i love you, especially now, after everything that i've been through.
remember that. we've had some good times, and maybe some not so good times,
but we always work out as friends in the end.  

IZAAK JAY SAYS ?!
adele you're a really cool chick. i'll be honest here and say you've made some
bad choices, but so have i. we're only human really. i don't know if you've still
got feelings for me like you once said you had but it's not awkward anymore, i
wouldn't be any wiser if you did cause you're just simply a great friend. i know
how cruel life can be, i don't want you to take anything for granted like i did, i
don't want to see you regret it. even so you'll always have me to fall back on
just like i know i'll always have you. p.s. you give the best hugs on the planet.

MADDIIE STEWART/HOLLAWARTH
Jessica-Szohr-jessica-szohr-6913161-100-100.jpg
Jessica-Szohr-jessica-szohr-6913146-100-100.jpg
Jessica-Szohr-jessica-szohr-6913154-100-100.jpg

" when i saw the break of day i wished that i could fly away "
* aquaintances ------------------ i'm leaving you behind i feel the pressure it's coming down on me it's turning me

MADDIIE SAYS ?!
izaak, the first time we introduce ourselves was in brighstone village. i came
out a little awkward cause when you meet someone new its like wth do you
really say to them? really? well it was fun for the brief moment in which we share
they delicious frozen treat? yeah i remember that, and when i saw you again
with melodie. i have to thank you, for that just one moment i didn't know
who i was and if it weren't for you melodie, and abby i probably be somewhere
undisclosed, maybe even dead. i wish i could be there for when you lost alexis,
life became hectic and this point i'm not sure how i stand right now. hope in the
future happiness will come to you and etc, you deserve it! from what i hear from
melodie, time to time, you seem to be coping well. xx

IZAAK JAY SAYS ?!
i gotta say maddiie, i'd wish i'd had the chance to know you better. i can tell
you would have been somebody i could have relied on, could have turned to
when i needed something like that most. i wonder if we'll ever meet up again.
i can only say that i hope so. i'd really love to give our friendship a chance.
LEAH SAMANTHA FINCH
junkieicons-bsnow018.png
junkieicons-bsnow019.png
junkieicons-bsnow009.png

" i will go crashing through fences in your name
i will i swear, i'll be someone to fall back on
"

* directfamily ------------------- so grab this statement and read between the lines i'm walking on an edge that's

<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Tahoma">ALIANNE FAITH COOPER
3786_i4_blake-lively-4-1.jpg
b1.png
b2.png

" Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
"

* finalandforever ---------- done the things i believed were wrong now you're saying that its late it doesn’t
* current -------------------- in love so now i'm feeling like a slave i'm locked away inside this grave and i'm
* physicalattraction ------- makes me fall in love, fall in love you said this could only get better there's no
* physicalrelationship ----- rush cause we have each other you said this would last forever but now i doubt
* secret ---------------------- know girl you're driving me so crazy and if you don't want me than i guess i'll
* chemistry ----------------- leaving today and leaving always drives me crazy leaving always drives me crazy
* butterfliesinstomach ----- its like time just slips away. i'm nothing, when darkness follows me. the dawn, it
* otherhalf ---------------------- oh i hate to be the one to bear the bad news yes, it is true i finally fell in love i
* futurefamily ------------------ blinds all my mistakes before i die i will have seen it all the mountains i have

ALIANNE FAITH SAYS ?!
you were my first friend in new zealand and you quickly became my best friend.
everything was always easy between us...as if we knew each other from birth.
i was there for you after alexis' death through the sleepless nights and toughest
moments. we are best friends and i fell in love with you. lucky for me, you fell
in love right back. this is something new to me but i'm really loving this feeling.

IZAAK JAY SAYS ?!
you are extraordinary, every single piece of you miss cooper. i honestly thought
that after the accident that was it for me. i didn't expect to fall in love again,
i was convinced in fact. but you know what? you completely changed my mind.
i don't know how you did it when no one else could, but you did. and i love you
sweetie :) you're the funnest, brightest and most bubbly girl i have ever met. i
don't want to jinx anything, but i'm truly beginning to think there's a future for us.

* THIS IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!?
i have taken the posts from the former topic and edited the form slightly so that they fitted into this one.
if you want to add/change/update anything, pm me or fill out a brand new form and post it right here :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back