Is there a purpose?

OOC First Name
Thom!
Wand
Rosewood 12" - Essence of Dragon Flame
The man on the wall's eyes were still wide open, it's hands spread wide as if nailed to the wall, but nothing visible held them in place. Blood saturated his chest, his once white shirt dyed an unmistakable shade of maroon. Ichor dripped from his lips, forming a li9ne down his chin, onto his throat... He was suspended a good three feet from the floor, blood forming intricate patterns around him, spelling out blasphemous words, forming arcane symbols... He no onger looked human; he looked almost like a mockery of one, a wax figure, his pale skin barely warm to the touch.

Jeffery looked at it and shook his head, he'd done SO much better work before, especially that one in Germany. Still, this was France, his art paled to what he'd seen around Paris, especially underground... He grinned to himself, THAT was a masterpiece of death, bones lining the walls... He wished he'd been born then, seen all the vile things... He'd have felt right at home, he was sure.

Oh dear, I AM a monster. he thought to himself.

Still, this would draw attention to what he was doing... To the fact that he was still here. He wanted everyone to remember that not all monsters had a dark mark, that Voldemort wasn't all to be afraid of... He chuckled. He was letting this get to his head.

He turned and left the room, but not before drawing his wand and burning the word 'Crimson' in the wall above the man's head.

Now to get the attention of the authorities... and to watch. He levitated slowly to the open window of the next door building.

Lilly was walking around just enjoying the site when she saw it she tilted her head, "could of been better i could of done better work then that" she said, a bit of accent in her voice for she was from france. "oh well" she said, tiding it up a bit.

Jeffrey's eyes narrowed. This was unusual... Where were the aurors? Where were the horrified onlookers?

He dropped.

"Clearly you are not an artist, for you would know that is it an insult to toy with someone else work of art." he said flatly. "Now, I'm going to ask politely. Leave my work alone, or you'll be an addition." His face was flat. This did not amuse him in the slightest. His wand was in his hand and a curse on his lips, if her hand even INCHED toward her wand he would take action.

Lilly hand paused, "you could tidy it up a bit i mean a bit more of blood, a few more bruises, would defintily get someone attintion" she said, smiling at him.

Ledger did not smile.

"Possibly, but I felt that to go to far would defeat my purpose." he said. "Besides, I started to run low on blood, and I need him to... Leak. It adds to the effect."

His wand did not move, though she was starting to interest him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back