In need of friend's

Casper Forssell

Casper walked down the dark street's of Bleak street, He didn't know why but he had a good feeling about being here. He had been hopeing for new friends, and had made one so far he found a bench and sat down.

Trevor walked around Bleak Street, he found it funny that he was back here considering how much he hated it when he got lost here. It had an eery atmosphere but Trevor figured if he was gunna live in the country he might as well learn his way around the area. He still hadnt figured out how to contact Hogwarts about transferring in so when he saw a boy that looked his age sitting on a bench he walked over to him. "Hey, do you by any chance go to Hogwarts?" he asked.

Casper saw a boy walk up to him. He asked a question, "Yes, I will be this year why?" He smiled maybe he could finally have a guy friend.

"I still need to get my stuff to if you would like to go up to the school with me." He grinned back at the boy, "I'm Casper by the way." His Swedish accent coming in a bit strong he hoped the bot understood what he had said.

(It's okay I understand.)

Casper smiled he did have to get his apilcation from the school he had been putting it off for a while now. Casper shook his hand and looked at him there ages couldn't be to far apart. "if you get in what year would you be in?" He looked at him.

Casper thought about this of course he was nervious, all he ever wanted to be was accepted, and to get the attention his parents never gave him. "A little, you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back