OOC First Name
Ana
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10" Rigid Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
For all his traveling, Weston had never been to Melbourne, and he was greatly enjoying the chance to explore the city with Indi's help. Based on what he'd seen so far, he couldn't say he understood her desire to move away. But he was definitely glad they would be in the same country for the foreseeable future. Today they were visiting an aquarium that was supposed to have both magical and non-magical creatures. Weston couldn't remember whose idea it was, but it had seemed like their best shot at seeing a man-eating eel now that they had graduated from Hogwarts.

Weston had been to muggle aquariums before, but never a magical one. So far the two didn't seem that different. After buying his ticket, he joined Indi at the information booth and grabbed a brochure. "Have you ever been here before?" he asked, skimming a map inside the brochure. This place was enormous. "Hey, do you think they have water dragons here?" He knew there were some creatures, like great white sharks, that couldn't be kept in muggle aquariums, and he wondered if there were any magical equivalents.

Indi had been more than happy to invite Weston to come visit her in Melbourne before she moved back to New Zealand. She was seeing her hometown in a different light now that she was showing someone around and knowing it wouldn't be home for much longer. Of course she'd be back in Australia for holidays or she was fairly certain her sister might hunt her down. The aquarium was one of her favorite places in the city and she had come here as much as her mother would tolerate when she was a kid. Maybe that was why she had taken to their search for the eel so wholeheartedly. Indi was checking the map of exhibits when Weston caught up to her. "Oh yeah, all the time. It was one of the few magical places my mom took me to growing up. Mostly because it was so close." she explained with hands on her hips. She considered his question about the water dragon and shrugged. "Not sure. I don't think they had one last time I was here but it's been a few years. They could have made some changes." she admitted. "But there are jelly fish over there, let's go." Indi said with a grin and started to lead the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back