Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Aleyha Devearux waited for a cloudy day with thunder in the area to come down to the cliffs and walk. She needed some time to herself now, and she did not know where her boyfriend was. Aleyha had on a strange outfit. Never would she wear pink like this, but hell, everyone needed a small change. She hummed a soft tune, her voice spilled out into the world, a small verse of a lullaby that was hummed to her once she was back with her original family, "Arms torn off is nothing to what we can do, Know this as you sleep tonight and dream of war. Blood bathes us as we roam thinking of before, When we think that their ends were greatly overdue..." Aleyha was like the rest of the Zhefarovich's that heard the poem. Not a single one never thought of the lyrics themselves unless someone mentioned it. They all thought of it as a lullaby of their childhood times. It was a gruesome song to sing to a child, and not even Aleyha realized how bad those lyrics are.

Her feet trend the edge of the cliffs, her arms out to balance her as she silenced her words for the moment and continued to hum. Aleyha's white skin glowed as the sun attempted to peek out of the clouds, and she was grateful that she put on sunblock. She smelt of coconuts and shea butter, and she wore no overbearing perfume. Her long, white-blonde hair caressed the gust that flowed around the Slytherin. She almost lost her balanced so she took a step to the side to keep from falling off of the cliff. To someone far away, they could say that she was trending too close to the edge, but Aleyha remembered her gymnastics lessons. She was excellent with balance. Her strength rested in her legs of course. Aleyha smiled a bit as she thought of going home to the Zhefarovich Manor again. She raised her head toward the sky, and she breathed in the fresh air. So much better than inside the castle! The best part about this was the Autumn air. It was Aleyha's favorite season.

Theodore sighed under his breath as he headed out of the castle slowly. He was in no absolute hurry to get anywhere right now because this little walk he was on right now was the only thing keeping him from having to get started on some of his Arithmancy Homework. Even though he was good at the class and often didn't have any trouble getting it done he still didn't like to do it and would rather be doing something else with his time. Aleyha was nowhere to be found in the Slytherin Common Room nor seemingly the rest of the castle and he wanted to spend some time with her because he went to finish his homework and went crash for the night. Eventually he figured checking outside a little since it wasn't hot and bright outside so she might have taken a day outside. She didn't invite him though so he could honestly say he felt just slightly offended. With a small flick of his head he brushed some of his hair out of his face before he stuffed his snowy pale hands into his Slytherin hoodie sweatshirt. She didn't seem to be in the Gardens or anything and the last place he was going to check was the Cliffs but he doubted she was anywhere over there. 'She better not be over there.' He didn't like being out on the cliffs himself because all it took was one small tumble before anyone could fall to their deaths. He worried about her a lot these days and that was mostly because he had realized his feelings and often made him do stupid things that he tried to hide as often as possible.The stupid stares, he smiled more, and ugh the damn butterflies. He'd love to just step on them or rip them into little teeny tiny pieces. As long as they stayed the hell out of his stomach.

He finally reached the cliffs as he halted. Of course she had to be here too and dangerously close to the edge. An alarm rang off in Theodore's head as she watched her almost lose her balance. Striding over there it only took him a moment or so to arrive over to where Aleyha was. "Aleyha Megan Devearux! What the hell do you think your doing out here?" He asked as his hand flew out and grabbed a hold of her arm to pull her closer to him. He pretty much towered over her by this point but it wasn't enough to make him seem like a giant. Worry might have been evident in his eyes but the frown on his face didn't seem to do much to lighten the situation.

Aleyha murmured, "So be it. The lullaby has come to an end." Her blonde hair waved her hair over her shoulders and tickled her shoulder blades. She hopped from the top of a boulder to another, and she smiled in bliss. It was just a time that she never got really. Though she did not notice that she was being watched, and she did not expect to get yelled at either. She jumped in surprise, in the wrong direction, and she felt Theodore pull her from the edge of the cliffs, and even use her middle name. She glanced up into his worried emerald eyes with her red eyes, and she raised an eyebrow. She was raised around Death Eaters, and he knew it, and he was freaking out about being close to the edge of the cliffs? She was not that close. She sighed and wondered if he would lay off a little bit. She was not going to jump for Merlin's sake. She was not that stupid, not like a Hufflepuff.

Her hand went over his on her arm, and attempted to pry his hand from her arm. Aleyha intoned with a soft tone, "Theodore, don't use my full name out in public. And I was not that close to the edge. I'm not a first year." Aleyha allowed her fingers to graze his jawline, and she dropped her hand to attempt to get his hand from gripping her arm to death. She wondered what in the world his problem was, and he seemed a little over dramatic for some reason. "Theodore, seriously, what is your deal with me being out here on the cliffs? I am not going to fall and die. Sheesh." Aleyha rolled her red eyes and she shook her head.

Theodore felt her hand go over his on her arm, and attempted to pry it from her arm but that only forced Theodore to make his grip stronger and harder to break. Then she started to speak to him and he raise an eyebrow at her because she seemed just about unhappy as he was at the moment. "You were right next to the edge Aleyha so don't you dare give me that!" For a moment he wanted to slap himself right across the face for sounding so much like a parent and like a prefect at the same time. He did take his position seriously but what bothered him was how he sounded so mad at his girlfriend when all he wanted to do was hug and kiss her while telling her he was sorry for acting like he was. Theodore's hand flew up to catch hers when he felt her fingers graze his jawline which is what forced him to let go of her arm and allow his arms to retreat to crossing over his chest. For some reason he could feel a headache beginning to form which sometimes happened when he was stressed. Was he really that stressed about Aleyha being by the cliffs or was there other things bothering him.

"Is it so bad that I was worried about you? You didn't fall off but what if you had? Or what if you had gotten hurt?" His arms uncrossed as he made gestures about what he was talking about. He hoped she wouldn't get angry at him or try to argue because he thought he knew what she was talking about. Usually Theodore didn't care all that much about what he did but he found himself always worrying over Aleyha and having a responsibility to keep an eye on those younger than him. He was a proud Slytherin Prefect after all.

Aleyha rolled her red eyes and she retorted with a snap and a frustrated tone in her venomous voice, "A foot from the edge is not right on the edge, Theodore!" Aleyha felt the grip increase, and she narrowed her eyes. The more he held her arm, the angrier she got. Though he soon released her from the grip, and she glanced down at the skin that he had gripped. It looked a little pink but it would not leave a mark. She could see that he was stressed, but over what? Maybe it was his schoolwork. Aleyha glanced down and she took his hands into her own. She glanced back up at him and said with a smirk, "You are taking this role of Prefect too seriously. Lighten up, Pretty Boy."

Aleyha thought for a moment, and wondered if there was something more about this all. He was starting to seem more like someone that was hovering over her and making sure that she was safe and all over anything else. "No, but it is bad when you are acting like someone who is...like in love and wanting nothing to happen to their lover. Nothing would have happened. Merlin's beard, you are being over dramatic." She had half a mind to call him a drama queen, cause that is what he was being right now to her. She folded her arms across her chest and she stared at him in amazement and wonder. Theodore was someone that amazed her, and she loved that about him. He was unpredictable. He was not boring, and he could help her.

Of course she retorted back to him and she didn't sound happy at all but thats what Theodore expected, it would be worrisome if she didn't react badly. When his arm released hers he noticed it was a little pink where he had gripped it and he started to feel bad already that he may have possibly hurt her. "Prefect role or not you were close enough to the edge to bother me. And don't call me pretty boy." Theodore crossed his arms over his chest angrily and he scolded her for telling him he was taking his job too seriously when she knew very well that he sort of had to take it serious. On top of that he was very worried about her and she was sitting here joking with him about it. He hoped it was just a small minor phase and that he would be over it as quickly as possible. He didn't like lecturing her but if she had gotten hurt or had fallen he would feel far worse than anyone could ever know. This being in love crap was nothing but a headache at times. How did other men handle it at all?

"In love? Hmph I don't think so. I'm just stressed out and worrying about you isn't helping the situation at all either." The moment she mentioned the word love and lovers he froze and suddenly felt the need to go through and create an excuse. He still wasn't sure if he wanted anyone else but himself to know about his feelings for Aleyha since they were both really young and he was worried it would wreck something. His wasn't even sure when an appropriate time to ever tell her would be. "I am not being dramatic either." Theodore snorted and flicked his hair out of his face. He did not think he was being dramatic just because he was worried about her not getting hurt.

Aleyha snapped back, her tone more of a teasing manner than an angry and threatening manner, "Oh, come on. Six feet from the edge and you would have gotten mad. Hell, twenty feet from the edge and you would have freaked out." Aleyha folded her arms across her own chest, almost in mock to her boyfriend. She smirked at him, her red eyes twinkling as she wondered what would happen if she did get closer to the edge. Aleyha took a step back from him, which in turn gave her distance from him and decreased her distance from the edge. She was not dangerously close, but she was still rather close. Aleyha was just taunting now, with her smirk and her glistening red eyes with mischief. Was she willing to disobey her own boyfriend, a Prefect to her house? He was like a little minion to Professor Styx, a man that she was highly loyal to, though did not like how strict he was. Yet, she obeyed him to no end as well. She had no hope to be a Prefect, but then again, she did not wish to be one either. She had no desire for something that people wanted, and she did not want to be a role model for the younger students. She wanted to be afraid of.

A smirk wider than before curled upon her white lips when he denied it. She read that journal with Alyssa. She knew, at least, she hoped. She hoped that he loved her, because she knew that she loved him. Well, the strong feeling she had with him, she thought it was love. She was almost sure of it. Aleyha coaxed, "You don't have to worry about little ol' me. I can fend for myself. Though you are being a little over-dramatic. Drama king, the right term would be." Aleyha thought of something and she continued, "I'll strike a deal with you. This will go no where except us. Now, I will quit calling you 'Pretty Boy' if you admit that you love me. I just want to hear you say it once, and that is all. And...I won't come this close to the cliffs again." Aleyha inched a little closer to the edge, but it was not putting her in any danger. One could say that this was blackmail, but it was not, not to Aleyha. It was a fair trade.

Theodore was taken of guard when his girlfriend started to taunt him about this whole situation, he couldn't believe that she found this whole situation to be humorous. His body tensed up considerably when she got closer to the edge and further from him. "Stop Taunting me." He pretty much demanded as his emerald green eyes followed her carefully just to make sure she didn't accidentally slip or anything like that since she was closer then he would have liked her to be. He was unsure how she could think this was funny at all. Was it not obvious that he was worried about her being so close to almost falling. His arms uncrossed as he pushed some of his bangs away from his eyes and tried to focus on something that could possibly make her rethink this. He was a Prefect and she wasn't taking him serious at all. Then again she was his girlfriend and he was rarely this serious about anything. "Aleyha if you don't move away from the edge I'm going to have to pin you down like in the old days, do you really want that to happen?" Theodore asked as the side of his lips almost curved up into a smile but he forced himself to keep it hidden so she wouldn't see that he was also amused by this situation. Back when they were younger and they always fought he often had to pin her down to get anything done or said around her. A small snort left his lips as he continued to try and not laugh at his own comment, sometimes he felt like such an idiot. Theodore sighed and shook his head when she called him a drama king before he stuck his tongue out at her and recrossed his arms over his chest, she still wanted him to say those three little words.

"Why do you care so much whether I say it or not? It won't change anything?" Her deal interested him but he didn't know what made her want him to say it so much. He spoke softly to her and less angry sounded than he had been earlier but he was still slightly on edge, he did love her but he wasn't sure if telling her was going to change anything. If she really wanted to hear the words he would tell her but he just didn't understand why. Then again he was also new to this whole love thing. How was he supposed to know that most girls would love to hear those words come from their mans mouth?

Aleyha smirked and she retorted with a snappy, flirting tone to her voice, "Make me." She was acting a little childish, but she did not care. She was having fun! She liked to have fun, by any means necessary. She put her hands on her hips, and gave another inch between them. Now, she was about a foot from the edge, and she wondered if he would come over to her. She also wondered if he would take her deal or not. She was bound to make him nervous with the way she was acting. It was definitely a change. All this 'good behaving' for Aleyha was driving her insane, letting her mischievousness come out in the worst of times. Aleyha continued to have that smirk on her face. She raised her eyebrows at what he said, and she wondered if that were a challenge. She bent her back back a little bit, and she inclined her head to see over the cliffs. She was a good distance away, so no worries. "I dare say, if you tried, we both would be goners. In fact, I don't think that little plan of yours will work right now, because you know I will fight back." Aleyha laughed and she pictured what it was like to have Theodore on top of her. The more she thought about it, the more it appealed to her. Though she did not want to be pinned down, that was for sure.

Aleyha shrugged lightly, and she did not want to say that no one had really said that to her growing up, so that is why she wanted to hear them. That was a little too personal for her liking. And it would ruin the fun. Aleyha decided to reword it and she shrugged once more, "I have never heard anyone say them around me. I know how you feel, at least I think I do. This would confirm it. You already know how I feel about you thanks to my loud mouth. I think it is your turn now." Aleyha stepped from the edge, and closer to Theodore. She stared up at him with her blood red eyes, the pools of blood-like color that showed coldness and mischievousness melted into something warmer, but she blinked and turned away a little bit. She poked his arm with her little finger and she continued, "Look, it is a personal reason, okay? Vera was the only one to say it to me, all my life that I can recall." Her voice was a bit of a whisper. Though she did not want to say this out loud, she did anyway. Curse her mind for never staying on one subject.

Theodore's mouth dropped a little when she once again gave him an attitude and stepped further from him and closer to the edge of that damned cliff. He did not like her attitude and he did not like how she was purposely getting closer just to bother him. "Fine. I will." If Aleyha wanted to play like that Theodore was more than willing to sink down to her level and show her at least one good reason why she should not mess around like that. With a sly grin he advanced towards her quickly so that he could wrap to hands around her waist and pick her up. She was so teeny that it wasn't a hard task for him, but of course he needed to move her before she started kicking and screaming at him. He would be a method for him to move her, get under her skin, and be really close to her all at the same. Oh how he reveled in his amazing brain skills at times. By the time he had made it more than a few feet away he was able to let out a snort. "Now see what happens when you pick on me hun? I do think it'd work. You can't deny that you secretly love it." With one final squeeze, almost as if he were giving her a hug or something of the sort he released her onto the ground and chuckled under his breath. He hoped they never changed. He hoped that even when they were married they could still have these little tussle's and arguments. Theodore felt that the whole thing that made him and Aleyha what they were today was the way they picked on one another. What was going to happen between them in the years that they are separated after he Graduated and was still stuck at the school. When Aleyha started to speak again Theodore turned his eyes onto her before he frowned and furrowed his eyes at her.

No one had told her that they loved her? Not even her own family? Then again when Theodore looked back at the family that she was from he understood why she had never really heard those words before. And then there was that rotten woman that had raised her and treated her so badly that Theodore would just love to get his hands on. With a small sigh and a flick of his head to get some of the hair out of his eyes Theodore stepped closer to Aleyha and wrapped his arms around her in gentle hug. He had only heard the love word from a few people. His mother being one of them. "I love you. I have for awhile now but I wasn't sure that saying it to you was such a good idea when we are so young. But you honestly make my feel..happy. And then there's so stupid butterflies...I wish I had tols you sooner but I guess I was afraid. Theodore admitted as his hand rubbed Aleyha's back softly. He felt bad that he was being a bit selfish as times but he was a little scared. Next year he would be a Seventh Year and then that was it. No more school years of Hogwarts to look forward to or dread. Would anyone from this school even remember him after he went on and Graduated?

Aleyha gasped when he actually lifted her up and started to walk her away from the cliffs. She glared at Theodore but knew better than to start kicking, or else she could really hurt him, and she did not want to do that. She ordered, "Hey, that is not fair! Put me down, Styx's minion!" Aleyha was rather appalled that he could lift her up so easily. Though she did like being this close to him. She put her hands on his shoulders and she waited until he would put her down. Though he did have a point when she could not deny that she did not love it. Aleyha shrugged lightly, "Yeah, I can't deny it. But I won't say it out loud either." Aleyha felt Theodore give her a light squeeze, and put her down on the ground once again. She folded her arms across her chest and gave him a mean stare for picking her up in the first place. It was not her fault she was so dang tiny. Aleyha could help her small frame, and she was rather irritated that Theodore could have lifted her up so easily.

When Theodore started to speak and encase her in a gentle hug, Aleyha hugged him in return. She smiled like an angel when he said those words. They made her feel complete. She missed someone adoring her, loving her. Fenrir of course did, but that was a little different. He was her guardian. Aleyha glanced up into Theodore's emerald eyes, and she murmured, "I love you too. I can't help with the butterflies, but you don't have to worry about being afraid. You have me to back you up, from here and on." Aleyha eased from the hug, and she gave him a light punch on the upper arm, and she smirked up at him. "Okay, enough with this gushy stuff, let's go swimming! I bet I could dunk you under the water." Aleyha wondered if he would take her up on the challenge. Knowing him, he just might. Aleyha was always up for challenges.

Theodore paused and gave Aleyha probably one of the weirdest looks he could possibly ever manage without cracking up himself, it probably looked like a mix between oh no you just didn't and please tell me your joking. "I am not Styx's Minion!" Theodore said with a snort as he crossed his arms over his chest and listened to her say that she couldn't deny that she secretly loved being pinned. He would have smirked over that and rubbed it in her face but he was still a little worked up over her calling him Sty'x minion. Yes he was a prefect and yes he did respect the man enough to listen to what was asked of him but how did that make him a minion? Theodore just guessed that maybe that was her way of saying that she didn't like how he was suddenly cracking down on her rule-wise. He would have to start punishing her more if she didn't learned to behave, though the fun way of punishment was probably frowned upon at school so he would save that till they we at home and would have to worried about getting in trouble. Then again at home he had a tendency to break the rules just as much as she did.

She hugged him back and that immediately relaxed him. "As long as it makes you happy." He responded after a moment. Over time he had learned that when your woman or girl was not happy you weren't going to be very happy either. At the same time he loved and adored Aleyha so he wanted her to be happy whether he was or not. Aleyha eased from the hug and when he felt her punch him lightly he grinned at her, she offered for the two of them to go swimming. It sure as hell beat him trying to keep her from the cliff. "Are you sure this isn't an excuse to see me with my shirt off?" Theodore decided to tease her though. He actually didn't know if it was or not but he felt like teasing her about it anyways, she did hit him first.

Aleyha could not help but laugh at his expression. It was one of the funniest she had ever seen in her life. She shook her head and she heard his response. With her index finger, she poked him in the chest while saying, "You are a Prefect, and that means you are Styx's minion, or I could say you are his b**ch." Her expression was nothing short of teasing and taunting. She loved to get under his skin as it was one of the funnest things she could ever do in her life while in school. She had to give him some sort of hell over this all. It was fun to do, and she enjoyed every last bit of it. Aleyha loved picking on her Theodore, her own little Slytherin Prefect. She was having such a blast out of it. She wondered if she would get any punishment from him after saying that stuff. She sure hoped so. She wanted some punishment from Theodore. She would be sure to enjoy that. Not just be sure, she knew she would enjoy it. Though she might have to make him wait until the holidays.

"You make me happy, Theodore," Aleyha pointed out and she put her hands behind her back and she rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet. She enjoyed doing this you see. She liked to move back and forth. She was loved, adored and cherished. And she loved, adored and cherished. It was a good feeling, though she did like others to know about it except for her beau. Aleyha rolled her red eyes with a smile on her lips when he teased her. She retorted, "Just keep the shirt on unless you are ashamed. Anyways...I will...race you!" She did not care if she had a bathing suit on or not. She was going swimming, clothes and all. She bolted toward the lake after a challenging smile. Her laughs could be heard in the wind.

For a moment Theodore almost wished that Aleyha behaved better just so she could earn herself Prefect and he could laugh at her about it like she does him, but then he realized that would just take away all his fine. He liked her little attitude and disregard for all the rules that the school had. Even if it was sometimes his job to deal with it and make sure she doesn't go overboard. "Yeah well your related to him so for all I know, your just as much of a minion as I am. I'm not his b!tch though, do I look like his wife to you?" Theodore chuckled during the last part before his eyes shifted around and he looked back at Aleyha. He was almost worried that somehow Styx or Nicolette would hear and they would be both drill him in the head for his words. Ever since he had been awarded Prefect Status he knew better than to act up and get himself into more trouble then he really wanted. He was probably a lot more like his sister now than he ever had been, but it was all going to help him out in the end. "Am I going to have to give you detention Miss Devearux?" He kissed her softly knowing very well that she probably wouldn't like getting that sort of punishment. But he was mostly kidding anyways. He couldn't give her detention but it was better then letting her have what she wanted so easily. Aleyha was probably going to make him wait but oh well, it would mostly likely be worth it in the end. As long as she stopped with the biting. Sometimes that really hurt. He knew that the older she got and the older he got the more control that would end up flying out the Window when they were together. Sometimes it already made him frustrated but according to some his family members it was normal and he would learn over time.

"I'm glad I make someone happy.' He muttered with a cough before he watched her, a smirk forming onto his lips as he watched her put her hands behind her back and she rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet. He thought it was cute and very Aleyha-ish. He thought it was amazing that she could be such a beast but at the same time have an aura of innocence about her. It made him happy that she loved him, more than anything. It almost reminded him of the way his mother used to love and care for him. He missed his mother and now all he had to care for him was Aleyha, maybe once Alyssa but she had another guy in her life right now. Theodore chased after her and stopped just at the edge of the lake. "Aleyha I didn't bring anything to swim in!!" He almost just sounded like a girl but really who wants to go swimming in their clothes, other than her. It was also Autumn, was she not afraid of freezing her little butt off?

Aleyha opened her mouth to counter his comment, but then closed it all the same. He was right. As he was Head of the family, she had do to whatever was ordered of her, and she hated that she had to obey him even in school. She respected her family more than she does her school. "You could be his wife. You are pretty enough." Aleyha hoped that that statement would bother him in the least bit. She stopped her running at the lake, and she wadded in up to her knees. She turned her eyes and she smirked at the thought of getting detention. She would love to get detention with her boyfriend. Any excuse to be alone with him and not bothered. But then again, she was getting older, and she was starting to experience lust and all. Would she be able to keel her hands off of him when she was older? That was something that she wondered while she felt the warmth of the air, and the coolness of the lake waters at her legs.

Theodore was not coming into the lake because he did not have anything to swim in. Aleyha let out a huff and she approached Theodore. She stood close to him, and placed her hands on his chest. "Fine, let's go inside to the common room. We can swim later." Aleyha wondered if he would go for leaving now or not. She just wanted to spend a little time with him. Swimming or not, she did not care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back