I'm back!

Collin Cambridge

OOC First Name
Nicole
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Hello Guys! :wub:

I am so psyched to be back here again. After what seemed like a year (two weeks), I finally got my hands on a keyboard and a mouse. Lol :p So first things first, I am truly sorry to all those people who I currently share a thread with for not replying. Apparently, my making a topic in the Plotline and Story Development forum has been a bad timing. A few days after that, my schedule started being hectic that I wasn't able to reply. With my mother coming back here and all, it was a really big responsibility. Anyway, I just came back from Manila. I spent two weeks in there with my mother's side of the family and we had a blast. Though my days weren't complete since no computer was available and I wasn't able to take at least a peek on HNZ. I will try my best to reply to all of the threads I have and hopefully be active from now on. I'm sooo glad to be back :woot:

-Nicole :shifty:

Nicole! :hug: Welcome back, I'm glad you had fun, staying with family can always be fun (In my experience anyway :p ) and if you're wondering about what's been going on, check out the Bi Weekly update, I hear it has information :p

Anyway, welcome back once again :woot:

Nicole! :woot:

I'm glad you had a great time with your family. I am happy you are back too! :)

Welcome back! ^_^

Aww :wub: Thanks guys :D I missed you all :hug:

@Tenilee: Well, it wasn't really that fun in my opinion. My cousins won't even talk to me :(

:( Why wouldn't they talk to you? Obviously they had lost their voice or something. Don't worry about it too much, cousins are cousins, they have to love you, even if they don't talk to you. Besides, you have us now, we'll talk you you :console:

I don't know. Maybe because I was still 7 years old when I last visited them. It's very awkward really. We don't talk with each other. We just look at each other but we don't say a thing. Maybe you're right. I'm not sure though. My vacation felt like being in Heaven and hell at the same time. When I'm at home I don't come out of my room. Literally. I just come out if I have to since all of the kids there that are my age are boys and like I said they won't talk to me. Anyway, hehe. Hogwarts is always my second family. :D Hehe :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back