Ice Princess' Reunite.

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa was positively tired of looking at text books. She didn't want her last year at Hogwarts to be nothing but studying, but that's exactly what it had become. She had no time to do anything but stare at words, memorize spells, and review over potions. Rhyspa was fed up and wanted- no needed- a break. Grabbing her wand, Rhyspa ran down the staircase and hastily exited the Hufflepuff tower. Rhyspa didn't know where to head, so she just walked aimlessly up the multitude of stairs, not caring if they switched on her or not. She felt a little free from her room where there were piles of books and dried up ink bottles and broken quills.

Rhyspa was walking down the corridor, when she spotted a door she hadn't seen yet. Being in the school for almost seven years, she'd seen everything there was to see about Hogwarts except the other house's respective dwellings. Curious, she opened the door and saw other students. It appeared to be a lounge for all of the students so they wouldn't be so separated. Rhyspa grinned. She loved the idea of unity.

Kat was sitting in the new student lounge reading and listening to the trials and tribulations of a group of first year girls. She merely smirked at the group who apparently was having trouble with the opposite sex and thought to herself Oh, it just gets worse trust me. She was just about to interject her opinion on the small gathering when she looked up and saw a very familiar person entering the lounge. Kat stood up and yelled, "OH MY GOD IT LIVES!" The small group of girls looked at her like she had three heads, but she didn't pay them any mind. Rushing up to Rhyspa she practically jumped on her and said, "I thought you had been swallowed up by Hufflepuff house or something."

Rhyspa had just barely walked through the door when an extremely familiar voice screamed, "OH MY GOD IT LIVES!" A body proceeded to jump-hug her and Rhyspa hugged back. When she pulled away, Rhyspa could see the ever-lovely face of her best friend, Katalina. Squealing with delight, Rhyspa hugged her best friend fiercely. "I know! I had to escape!" she shouted. "I thought I was going to suffocate if I was in there any longer!"

Rhyspa grinned and gave her friend the once-over. She looked so much more healthy than she had at the end of last year. She was almost back to her glowy, bubbly self and it made 'Spa so happy. "So, Kat, how's you're life been without me?"

"Absolutely miserable. Life has been a dark cloudy mess of a day without my favorite 'Puff," Kat said laughing. She was pretty sure that 'Spa had heard about everything that had gone down with Sumner and Chace as well as the incidents at the Halloween Feast...hell half the school, if not all of them, knew about it. "So tell me how much you've missed me! Has your life been a dark dreary mess as well?"

Rhyspa had heard all about the messes Kat had been involved in, but never really had time to go talk to her friend. She regretted not making time for her best friend, but studying came first for her. She was determined to graduate. "Well, I did hear about everything. News travels. Even if its bad," she said. "I haven't really done anything of significance except for cramming my brain with knowledge since I got off the train." Her thoughts went to Dom for a moment. She hadn't really talked to him at all since she returned to school. It was summer and maybe she could take a day in the city to visit him. "I haven't really talked to Dominik in the past few months," Rhyspa said, a slight frown on her face. "I really miss him. But, I really miss you too! I never see you anymore!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back