Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
...so I have to get away from HNZ for a while. :frantics:

I have my TEE exams in 5 days and I haven't even opened my textbooks. There is too many distractions and so much for me to do right now, like trying to organise a birthday party as well as counselling my friend who is going through a hard time and all the other random stuff I have to get done. :erm:

It's all piling up on me and I find that every time I start to get to some of the more important things, like study for exams, I freak out and end up on HNZ. I never think about anything until after it has happened (because I'm stupid and Gryffindor like that) but this time I can't fail like I did last time. :ummmm:

Which is why I have to distance myself from HNZ for one or two weeks if I don't want it to happen again. At least until my exams are over. :mellow: I really have to do well on these ones.

I'll try to pop on in study breaks, mainly just to post in things like the Yule Ball (because I love it and can't believe I have exams while it's on! :frantics: ), but if you see me in GD procrastinating, hit me. :tut:

So yeah, that's basically it. I guess I'll see you all in a couple of weeks! :hug:

Aww this sucks Taylor, but completely understandable. We all do it so we know what you're going through. Go and rock in those exams and we'll see you soon :D But not too soon, I wouldn't want to have to slap you :r:

Good luck
- Pat :hug:

Good luck Taylor in your exams!!! :woot: :frantics:

Talk to you when you get back! :wub: ^_^

Louise :cool:

:hug: Taylor

we'll miss you terribly but it isn't forever
and one or two weeks will pass quickly - just never quick enough ;)

you do what you have to, get busy taking care of business =))
then get your hiney back on here :r:

:wub: Lin

Smile Taylor :) :hug: I' sure you'll do brilliantly in the exams :)

Gryffindors aren't stupid!!!!!!!!!! :glare: :r lol. Have fun with the exams :D

Olivia :woot:

Thank you all so so much for the best wishes! I love you guys. :hug:

My last exam finished about an hour ago so now I'm free for 2 months!! :frantics: :woot:

I'm so stoked that all I have to worry about now is organising my birthday party and buying some Christmas presents! :D
But that's fun! xD

So thanks again guys. I think I did okay on my exams. They weren't the best, but they were a lot better than last semesters. :r

It's so good to be back on HNZ without freaking out that I'm going to fail because I'm here. =))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back