Guess who's back, back again?

Aaah, I know, but I want to play Skyler coming in to HNZ as a 7th year, so I'll have to de-age by a whole year... it'll be nice actually getting to RP out a bit of the backstory I had planned, but it's still frustrating as heck and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I just take character creation and consistency a bit too seriously don't mind me Q_Q years of RPing on high-lit (three paragraph minimum post) forums has made me so jaded about e v e r y t h i n g being perfect

Hey rowan
I vaguely remember you (partially because I have looked up werewolf members recently)
anyway. Welcome Back It's good to see older members return. Hope to see you around. and maybe RP some time.
Mia

Aaah cool! I really miss Kyle, I never got the chance to play out any of what I had planned for him because we lost the internet for so long :( Poor were-baby :C

Oh gods. Who could forget two firstie puffs so long ago beating the tar out of one another in the middle of the school? That showdown was EPIC. E P I C.

Welcome Back Rowan! ^_^
I've been here for two years or so, which means we haven't met yet but I do remember Kyle.
Anyway, Hope to RP with you soon! ;)

Thank you both for the welcomes :D

Hope to RP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back