Going for a walk.

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Stephanie had been up early, and couldnt get back to sleep.
She decided to go for a walk by the lake. She set off, walking beside the lake. She picked up a bunch of daisys, and carried them with her, picking off the petals one by one.

Patricia loved the smell of the lake early in the morning and had come her a few times since she arrived at Hogwarts because it reminded her of the lake behing her house, although it wasn't as big as this.

One her way back up to the castle for some breakfast she saw a first year girl whom she recognised from her Defence Against the Dark Arts class.

"Hey, Steph isn't it, first year Gryffindor?"

"Steph? Hey!" she shouted. "Hi. I just thought I'd say hi. We haven't spoken in a while. How are things." she smiled to Patricia. "Hey" she waved.

Stephanie saw Belle and smiled, 'Hey Belle, things are great!' She said truthfully, she had honestly never been happier. 'How about you? Are you okay?'

Patricia took a seat down beside Steph.

Patricia heard a girl behind them shouting over to the them.

Patricia recognised the girl from her Defence Against the Dark Arts class.

"Hey I'm Patricia. " she said to the girl.

Stephanie smiled and said. 'Perfectly! We're like officially together!' She laughed.

"Hey Patricia." Belle smiled. "Oh Steph I am so pleased your happy, things really weren't going your way." Belle said she was glad something good was happening to Steph.

This could be a good sign.." Belle said hopefully. "Things really could pick up." she smiled brightfully at Steph. "So your romance is blossoming." she laughed "Have you y'know?....." Belle grinned.

Patricia turned round to she an ever so familiar face, it was one of her best friends, whom she hadn't talked to in ages and missed her so much. Standing up off the grass she ran over and give Laura and big hug.

"Oh my God. Laura! Long time no see."

Patricia looked a bit embarrassed.

"Oh yeah, well you know how I do?" Patricia said with a cheeky grin

"Yeah well the classes are really good fun I love them, so I do try my hardest. And the whole Quidditch. I haven't a clue what possessed me to try out, one of my friends was trying out so I thought I'd give it a go. And what do you know, I'm Keeper." Patricia said with a shocked/confused look on her face. She still wasn't used to the fact that she was keeper.

"So what about you? How's classes and things?"

Laura grinned. "They've been fine...." she broke off, trying to phrase the thing she wanted to say next properly.

"My parents died," she said softly, a tear sliding down her cheek unchecked. Angrily, she wiped it away, determined not to burst out crying.

"I thought you should know."

Patricia was looking at Laura, who seemed to be a bit down hearted, but Patricia couldn't understand why.

Then she said something Patricia was not expecting to hear, her parents died!

"Oh no! Laura I am so sorry to hear that. When? How?" Patricia said still shocked.

"Oh Laura I am so sorry to hear that." Patricia said giving her friend a hug. She didn't know what to say , she couldn't imagine what she would be like if that happened to her?

"So will you be leaving for a while to go back home or sonething?"

Patricia couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Aw Laura I am so sorry to hear that. How've you been coping?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back