Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella sat at the Slytherin table with her friends eating a light lunch together. She had on one of her favorite outfits that she'd gotten for Christmas. She wore her signature silver ribbon headband in her hair, which had magically grown overnight after she and Nia had experimented with 'Engorgio.' At first it had grown way too long so that Bella's hair looked wild and untamed, but thankfully, Nia helped her cut it to the length she wanted it, and she had to admit this outfit looked better with her long hair rather than short hair.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed an ugly shade of orange hair pass by and she rolled her chocolate colored eyes as she whispered loudly, "Oh great here comes the walking traffic cone." When Bella found out the girl Hoshi had dubbed them the 'Glam Squad' she couldn't help but laugh at the idea, it amused her.

Alyssa sat next to Bella and casually pealing of pieces of a muffin and slowly placing them into her mouth. Alyssa had also been wearing on of her favorite Outfits that she had recently coordinated to be together. Suddenly Alyssa heard Bella mutter about a traffic cone and calmly lifted her head before giggling.

Or couse Alyssa wasn't going to make it seem like she had lost her touch. Alyssa hated Hoshi and couldn't honestly care if she hurt her feelings or not. "Hey Hoshi?! Looking for some traffic to direct!" Alyssa yelled out teasingly before turning to her friends and giving them a smirk.

Adira had been walking with Hoshi down the great hall when she heard one of the 'glam squad' members tease Hoshi about her hair. Adira had always been short tempered, not being known by anyone in the school not many people had anything to hold against her. Adira stopped dead in her foot steps and looked at the 'glam squad'
"Atleast she is doing something with her life instead of worrying which outfit goes with which pair of shoes" she smirked looking at the two. "you both look like you just came out of a carnival, One of you looks like your a chucky chocolate bar and the other a fat ball of fairy floss" she said looking at there clothes. Adira didnt worry about what she was wearing, Adira was wearing her green jeans, chunky belt and her blue t-shirt tied up. She liked what she was wearing and she doubted anything they could say would bother her.
Adira's un-natural Emerald green eyes gazed at them she raised a eyebrow slightly. she looked at Hoshi Beside her before looking back at them.

Abbey, in one of her newer dresses she had recieved for her 13th birthday, sat at the Slytherin table with Alyssa, Isabella and Nia. When a girl with orange hair walked by she heard both Isabella and Alyssa make snide comments. She giggled once but stopped when some other girl retorted, she rolled her violet eyes at this and said, "Things aren't always as they seem, you stupid first year." She scowled lightly, though she was probably the only one out of Isabella and Alyssa that actually had any problems in their life.

"You can't honestly think that you can say anything on outfits, I mean look at you, I live on the street and I look better then you,"
she said, though the last bit she had whispered inaudibly, as she didn't want Bella or Alyssa to know her problems when she didn't trust them fully. Though she did trust Alyssa more.

Abbey was usually nicer then this, at least this year she was, but the girl had caught her on a bad day, and she was angry with her life so why did she have to even bother holding back on taking it out on someone else she didn't know. Abbey thought that she had to be brought back down to earth anyways, just like the rest of the first years, except the one boy she had met that she had actually enjoyed the company of. Scorpius something-or-rather.

Alyssa gave Abbey an approving stare before she turned her gaze back to a girl that she didn't reconize. Alyssa was proud that Abbey decided to say something since she thought Abbey would've kepy quiet. Narrowing her eyes Alyssa stopped picking pieces of her muffin and lowered her arm.

"Better to be classy then trashy. You look like you just got done shopping at a trash can." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders and gave the girl whom she didn't know a smug smile before ripping off a piece of her muffin and placing it into her mouth. she deiced to ignore the carnival comment since Alyssa was sure the girl who crap about colors, or body size.

[better?]

[occ: the last bit was whispered so no one could hear it Jessye.. would you mind editing your post? ]

Hoshi was laughed about something with her new friend Adira when she heard the remarks that the Glamies shot at her. Hoshi opened her eyes wide. "Wow I bring out Harajuku and my hair is all you comment on. You know I really hoped that all the matter that was soppoed to be used for brain wasn't convered into hair but I guess that was too much to hope for." She said with a sad sigh. She was making it look like she was actually upset about that.

Hoshi took a seat in knowing damn well that her presence in the outfit she was wareing would couse nothing more than unroar though out the 'Glam Squad'. Goth was not what she felt like doing to day. Harajuku more matched her mood and she was getting prase for it. She didn't really care about that though. It had just been something that she wanted to do. She motioned Adira to sit. They couldn't say anything about it. The table was free for all to sit and eat.

Hoshi looked at each of them with her super star grin on her face. Her eyes landed on the pearls that where on Alyssa and coughed something that sounded like 'fake' while holding on the Adira's shoulder. Though she had laughed at what Adira had said about what they where waring. She turned the violet eyed girl and bit her lips. "So there is such a thing as an abuse of black." She said though her voice held no malice.

Nia was sitting at the Slytherin table along with Isabella, Alyssa and Abbey, people who she had taken to be her friends. She hadn't made any the last time she was at Hogwarts but she had actually made some this time and she was happy about that.

She was wipping some of the crumbs from her toast of her dress when she heard Isabella make a comment about a traffic cone. Slightly confused, she looked up and saw two girls. One was Adira, the girl she had shared a dorm with the last time, and the other was a girl who seemed familiar but figured she was Hoshi, the girl who Isabella, Alyssa and Abbey had told her about.

She sat in silence as the girls exchanged pleasantries not sure how to give an input to it all she sat and laughed along with the snide remarks that were been made to the two other girls. She knew she had no personal hatered towards the girls, sure Adira was nice enough to her at the beginning of the year, but after what she said to Isabella and Alyssa, she knew they would never be friends.

Alyssa rolled her eyes when Hoshi coughed 'fake' after glancing at her pearls. If Hoshi didn't have enough mind to know that they were real just by the sheen of them then there was no hope for this girl. Ever! Taking another small piece of her muffin and placing a peiece into her mouth she smirked evily. How she loved being raised to ruin others lives.

"Harajuku, goth, whatever you are. Your a fashion disaster." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders and giggled. "Your clothes hurt my eyes. So maybe you should sit somewhere else....like uh....back in Japan with the other fashion rejects?" Alyssa asked snottily and she reached up and ran a hand through her straightened hair to make sure if hadn't been messed up with all the stress the fashion rejects have been giving her.

"Because I'm sure no one here will care if you leave." Alyssa remarked while narrowing her eyes at the two girls.

Adira was almost ready to fall over laughing. when Hoshi motioned for her to Sit Adira walked over to the table stood on the seat then walked across the table before jumping off the otherside and sitting down. she listened to them comment on what she was wearing. "Thanks i'm taking my style to the streets" she heard one of the girls whisper that she lived on the streets Adira looked at her, her emerald eyes glaring at her "you would know all about that style now wouldnt you" she smirked as she ran her hands through her long hair. "and if you call classy looking like that, i believe class just went out the window"
Adira looked at nia, her room mate. 'this is going to make for an akward year' she thought to herself as she looked at what they were wearing. "So let me see we have, Chunky chocolate bar, Fat fairy floss, plump pickle and a large licorice stick" Adira looked at Hoshi "hey Hoshi, i guess the new fashion is looking like your food from a carnival, who would have known. i guess my street style just isnt good enough, i better go look like a discusting food product then" she said being sarcastic.
"Oh i believe that I like sitting here, and because you have no problem with it, because your busy worrying about which food has the least ammount of calories. which by the way that muffin has 180 calories in it.. to care what we are doing sitting here.... also i'm sure that the professors would like to hear your reasoning to why your kicking girls out of the Slytherin house table. good luck coming up with a reason which wont make you sound dumber then you already are" she smirked looking at them.

[If Alyssa, who's sitting next to Abbey, couldn't hear the comment about the streets, I don't think Adira would've heard it either. -_- ]

Isabella smiled proudly and giggled at her friend's comments towards Hoshi and the girl Adira. She recognized her name from when Nia had told her that was her old roommate and said to her aloud, "This was your old roommate?" as she looked her up and down. "Wow, talk about an upgrade moving to our room," she told Nia with a smug smirk.

It was true she and Alyssa did like to make sure they looked good, but the way Hoshi percieved them as completely obsessed with their looks and nothing else amused Bella. Deciding to play up on her false perception, Isabella allowed a chuckle to escape her pink glossed lips when Hoshi said they didn't bother to comment on her outfit. "Please, if we were to do that we'd be here all night," she commented with a smirk. When Hoshi commented on Abbey's outfit, Isabella's eyes flashed angrily. She knew she and Abbey weren't as close as her and her other roommate Alyssa, yet she still felt protective of her. "An abuse of black?" she repeated the statement with an incredulous look on her face. Abbey's look was chic and sophistocated, especially considering she had come from an orphanage, that was all Isabella knew of her. "I don't think you should be the one to talk," she said with an angry glare. She had seen the many outfits the silly girl wore, and that was definitely abusing the color black.

The two girls took a seat at the table and Isabella resisted the urge to grit her teeth, hating that they could do nothing to stop them and that they were in the public eye. She rolled her chocolate brown eyes as Adira started trying to tell them off about trying to kick them out of the table. "Relax we know the rules," she said cooly, making it seem like the fact that they were sitting there didn't bother her at all, "unlike some people," she added with a glare to Hoshi.

Isabella nearly stopped listening to the girl Adira talk but when she started comparing them to food, as well as assuming that they worried about the amount of calories they consumed, Isabella smirked. "Funny how you know how many calories are in a muffin," she said to her with an arched eyebrow, as if she were the one that worried about them, not her and her friends. She nonchalantly grabbed a muffin from the center of the table and took a bite of it. She had a naturally fast metabolism, she could care less about what she ate, though she was a vegetarian. Once the girl added that she'd better go look like a disgusting food product, Isabella swallowed her bite of muffin and said, "That shouldn't be too hard, you've already got the disgusting part down," and smirked as she took a sip of her pumpkin juice.

[Adira has good ears XD and i'm to lazy to edit :r: ]

"Everyone has to deal with upgrades and down grades" she said looking at her, Adira couldnt care less what they all thought. she listened to her complain. "do you say anything interesting, i can feel my mind turning to mush everytime a word escapes your mouth" she said rolling her eyes. She fluffed her hair slightly when they went back onto the topic of food. "Ofcourse i know how many calories are in food. Unlike some people i Dont expect my metabolism to keep me thin. Sure a fast metabolism is good. But eating healthy and watching what you eat keeps you fit and thin. i prefer to be fit rather then thin, that way i can out run any.... Scary things which try to get me" she said patting her stomach slightly. she always wore her t-shirts tied up. she just never could stand having it down. "you say i have Discusting down right. i say i couldnt care less" Adira jumped up on her seat and began to exclaim to the hall. "Oh No! Snobby Here said i am Discusting, what ever shall i do. I Don't think i can survive such harsh harsh words from her. I think i might just go crawl into a courner" she said looking around putting on a dramatic scene. she looked down at her giving her the once over with her emerald eyes. "please, if you havnt realised i don't care what you think" she said smirking as she jumped down. Adira felt like stiring up some trouble after all, she was making fun of her friend. Adira leaned across the table to grab some fruit as she made her return Adira dilberetly knocked her elbow against a glass of pumkin juice making sure it spilt on the one who called her Discusting's Clothes. "Oops" she said in a fake sorry voice. "Did i just spill some pumkin juice on you.... Well i guess it makes your outfit look slightly better anyway... if you call that an outfit" she smirked

Alyssa gasped with shock with Adira purposely tipped over a glass of pumpkin juice onto Isabella's outfit. Alyssa knew immediantly from that moment anything would go, and it meant an ongoing war between the Glam Squad and whatever those girls pretended was soon to be on it's way. Looking around for something to retaliate Alyssa immediantly noticed her muffin and smirked evily.

"Ya know what? Your right, this muffin is too disgusting for me to be eating. MAYBE YOU'D BETTER HAVE IT!" And with that Alyssa grabbed her half eaten muffin and slammed it into Adira's face with unbelievable force. Once the muffin had be thrown into Adira's face Alyssa took a step back from the table.

"Just because your jealous of us doesn't meant you need to act like pigs." Alyssa muttered darkly as she placed a hand on her hip and stared at the girls.

[Adira I'd appreciate it if your character wouldn't actually know that.. perhaps she could have seen her mouth moving but that's basically it.. you don't have to edit your post.. just let it be known that she didn't say it loud at all.. thanks dolls]

As the girl wish orange hair, apparently named Hoshi, commented on her outfit she was extremely surprised to see that Isabella had responded before she had even gotten the chance. Abbey smiled appreciativly at her before looking back at the girl named Adira, who was now comparing them all to food.

"It's funny that she knows all these candy names and she's calling us the fat ones," she said, her message clearly meaning that she was the fat one out of the whole group of them. Abbey knew that she was dangerously under weight but there wasn't anything she could do about it, just like she couldn't do anything about the fact that she didn't sleep.

As food was begining to be thrown Abbey clicked her teeth silently and shook her head. Oh it's a shame all of this food will be wasted, she thought, recalling her time before she began at Hogwarts New Zealand when she was living on the streets and she had to fight and steal for food and clothes.

"Guys I wouldn't suggest retalliating," she warned meekly, not liking the harshness of the room now. "Any one of the Professors could come in and if they see you throwing food you'll be the ones to get the detentions, not the Goth freaks and skids," she said bluntly.

Adira felt the muffin be pushed into her face. she whiped if off flicking it onto the girls clothes. "Is that the best you've got" she said looking at her. compared to her father this is just play time. she turned to another one of the girls who said it was intersting that she knew the names "Its Common knowledge, anyone with a brain would know that" she said looking at her. Adira looked down to her stomach, Adira jumped onto her seat and pointed to her stomach "If this is what your calling fat, you must be anno" she said putting her hand on her stomach, she had always been aware of her weight, always ate healthy and watched what she eat, back at her house she would work on weights to tone and keep her body fit. She didnt care that they were trying to tell her that she was fat, she knew that if it came down to a fight, Adira would be able to get any of them down in a matter of seconds. Adira jumped back down to sitting down, she was once the quite girl. but now that someone wanted to challenge her she had something to say. she heard the girl who pushed the muffin in her face tell her she was jealous and she couldnt help herself. Adira cacked up laughing. "Why would i be jealous of you" she said laughing loudly. she stopped laughing for a second and looked at all of them before laughing again.

Hoshi wiggled her eyebrows. "Believe me doll face you need to know the rules to brake them. It's about time this place got something else to entertin it other than wondering how long ya'll can run ya mouths before the spit drys up." She said talking to The Hive Queen herself. Hoshi knew that the rumers that had been spread about her started with this little zombie leader. Hoshi had vowed revenge but not like this. This was fun too but really she had wanted a challange.

That was until Adira spilled her pumpkin juice on Isabella and Alyssa retaliated by pushing her muffen into Adira's face. It was at this time that Hoshi stood her full five foot hight and tryed to bring Adira down. At the same a virbrating sound could be heard on the piller past Alyssa. Hoshi had thown a butter knife past her head so fast that a flash of sliver was that could have been seen until it suck in the piller behind her. Had she wanted to phisicly hurt Alyssa she could have but this was just a worning. "Back off. Now." She warned both of them.

She looked at the violet eyed girl but didn't say anything to her. She wasn't officially Glam Squad because she hadn't seen the girl run with the Hive too often. That and if she said it she knew she would fell sorry for it later. The girl had have been teased enough because of those eyes. The other she wasn't so sure about. "The only thing to be jealous of this group of Glamies is the way they can get news out in a heart beat. Tell me who else have you two tried to distroy lately?" She asked her voice dripping with venom. If there was one thing she hated was people how spread things that wheren't true. Hoshi was a prankster but never a killer. She had more than enough of that at home. She would be damned if she let a Zombie queen tell tails and give her that again.

Turning to glare at the butter knife Alyssa's fingers balled up into a fist tighly. Not tight enough to to make marks or anything. The last thing Alyssa would ever want to do was scratch herself up. But Hoshi's little move had struck a nerve inside Alyssa, once that almost led her to resort to pulling out her wand and hexing the little brats right then and there. Turning her gaze to Isabella quickly before looking back up at Hoshi and Adira.

"Why should I do anything you say? I'm not afraid of you at all. All you are is talk, we all know you don't have enough guts to actually attack anyone." Alyssa smirked evily trying her hardest to provoke the two girls.

As she spoke one of her hands casually went to her pocket incase she needed to pull her wand out.

Adira heard the fairy foss girl say that they didnt have the guts to try them. Adira jumped over her seat and stood up to her full height. Adira had always been Very tall for her age. Her brothers always made fun of how short she was. but infact her height was slightly un-natural for her age. She looked at the girl and smirked. "Don't Have the guts... Trust me. i have more guts then you will ever have" she look down to the girls hands moving into her pocket casually. "What are you going to do. Curse me right here with all these people around. please" she said walking to her slowly, standing at 5'7" was an advantage and a disadvantage. Adira walked around the pink girl in a slow circle as she walked she said "Come on. Take a shot at me. i'm sure the professors will love to hear why you attacked a poor innocent 1st year" she said as she walked back to infront of her. she looked over at Hoshi she knew she had told her to back off. but it was in her nature to push forward. After all if she didn't her father wouldnt have never trained her right. She looked at the girl. she knew they were out numbered but she didnt care. Her emerald eyes gleamed in delight as she watched what she would do next.

Nia sat at the table and kept her head down, nibbling on her toast. She really didn't want to get into the middle of anything, it clearly wasn't her battle, but she was willing to pipe up if the time came. Obviously she would be sticking up for the 'Glam Squad' even though Adria and Hoshi were her classmates and she would be in every class as them for the next seven years, she would never befriend them. She was now more friends with Isabella, Alyssa and Abbey in the past few days than she would ever be with those two.

She looked up when food started to get thrown and names were been called. She glared Adria, "You know you've changed." She said with a new found hatred in her voice, "Boy am I glad I've moved out or what." She laughed. "Sure dodged the bullet there." She finished.

She watched as Adria got up and started to taunt her friends, "Well how about we make the playing field fair. First year against first year." She said standing up. Granted she was shorter than Adria, but only by a few inches, her height didn't intimidate her though. She was picking on her new friends and Nia wasn't all too pleased about it.

[Seriously, 5'7"? Let's be realistic here Ash. -_- ]

Normally Isabella would be fuming mad that the stupid girl had purposely knocked into her to make her pumpkin juice spill on her, but Isabella showed no anger on her calm face. She had practically given her that opportunity so it was no surprise when it happened. What had caused her so slam her hands on the table and jump up in anger was when Adira had indirectly called Abbey anorexic. "You take that back right now!" she said through gritted teeth. Isabella didn't know why she was so sensitive when it came to Abbey, whom she had to admit she was the least close to in the group, but she knew that was definitely not a subject to joke about. Isabella rolled her eyes in annoyance as the girl tried to compare their "thin-ness" to her "fit" body; why was she even having this conversation with them? "It seems to me like someone worries more about their appearance than we do," she said with an arched eyebrow. "And you call us the Glam Squad?" she questioned Hoshi with a smirk.

She watched with utter disgust written on her face as Adira made a complete ass of herself in front of everyone in the Great Hall, hoping a Professor was watching. Isabella cooly crossed her arms over her chest and laughed out loud. "Do we even need to try to embarass you? You seem to be doing that all on your own," Isabella commented aloud.

Before Isabella could say much else, she saw a flash of silver fly past Alyssa and a second later she realized Hoshi had thrown a butter knife at them, of course she was clearly aiming to miss. Anger was evident in Bella's eyes which had gone from chocolate colored to deep brown. Adira was just an annoying distraction to her, she could care less what happened to the brat, but Hoshi, that was who she had it out for, and vice versa. She knew the war was really between the two of them. Thankfully, Nia stepped up and challenged Adira, first year to first year, glad that someone would take care of her so Bella didn't have to. Isabella smirked at Nia proudly, loving her more each day, before returning her death glare on Hoshi.

She heard Hoshi's comment about who's life they were going to ruin next and she smirked proudly. "I'm pretty much focused on yours right now, and that little stunt you pulled on my best friend right now didn't really help your chances at all," Isabella said with a dangerous hiss to her words, narrowing her eyes.

As Adira then advanced on Alyssa, Isabella rolled her eyes. "Oh get over yourself," she said aloud, her voice dripping with clear dislike for the girl. Could she be any more annoying? "I'm sure a Professor would agree that spilling your drink on me and 'towering' over us like that is good enough reason to retaliate," she said, whipping out her wand from inside her sleeve. She knew she was the first one to whip it out and by then many eyes were on them so there could be no denying it. However Isabella didn't curse the girls, no, she was smarter than that. Instead she pointed it at her dress which was partially soaked with pumpkin juice and casted "Tergeo." Instantly her dress was clean and dry and she was free to focus her attention back on the brats, hoping that now that her wand was out, things woud settle down before it got ugly for them.

Isolde entered the Great Hall, looking extremely tired and worse for wear. She was a bit behind on her teaching, but she was trying. She hoped her students would understand.
As Isolde walked towards the staff table, she noticed, out of the corner of her eye, an altercation with a few girls - first and second years - at the Slytherin house table. An altercation would be putting it lightly. It was more like an actual fight. The very tall first year girl, Miss Ater, seemed to be right at the centre, but Isolde wasn't completely sure what had been happening. She was going to get it out of the students. Striding over, Isolde folded her arms across her chest and glared at the assortment of girls.
"Alright!" she exclaimed, tersely. "That is enough, girls," she scowled. She paused a moment, looking over the girls. Miss Chaos, Miss Snow and Miss Lurken - second year Slytherins, and Miss Koshiba, Miss Ater and Miss Samartzi, first years - the latter of whom was with the three second year girls. "Now, I'd like you to explain yourselves, one at a time. Who would like to go first? Miss Chaos? Miss Ater? And wands down, if you please."

Adira looked at Nia. "I never changed, i have always been like this. i just never acted like this near you" She said looking at her Adira turned to the girl in pink and was about to lunge at her when the professor came in 'great' she thought to herself as she took a step back and looked at her. "I'll go first" she said flicking her hair behind her shoulder and out of her face so she could be certain she wasnt lying. "Where to begin, Hoshi and i were leaving the great hall when the cla... i mean one of these girls called Hoshi a Traffic cone. well more along the lines of asking her if she was going to direct traffic because of her hair" she said running her hand along the back of her neck. "and i wasnt ok with that, because it is against the rules to tease and taunt other students, this is a school of peace is it not" she said looking at her. "Then that one" Adira said pointing to the girl in pink. "Said i had no guts, another one called me fat. and so on. these girls are simpley asking for trouble. and we were simply coming over here to tell them not to" she said looking at the professor again her emerald green eyes showing nothing but a innocent shimmer. Adira was good at telling lies. most of her lies where highly un noticable. she smiled and looked at hoshi.

Isabella quickly turned her head when a Professor approached, noticing it was her History of Magic professor. She had always rather liked her, yet her subject was a completely different story. When she asked for their wands to be put away, Isabella knew she was talking to her as she was the only one with an extended wand. She quickly tucked her wand back into her dress sleeve and resisted rolling her eyes as Adira explained her side of the story.

"Lovely how you leave out the part where you spilled pumpkin juice on me," she added with a smirk and fake honey in her voice. "Or how about the part where you were calling is fat? Or anorexic?" she said with a hint of anger in her voice at the second part. "Or how about when Hoshi actually threw a butter knife at Alyssa?" Isabella continued to bring up what they had done, playing the victim well. Really she hadn't done anything but call Hoshi a traffic cone.

Adira's Eyes snapped to Isabella when she spoke. "Oh i'm sorry i must have forgotten." she said as she looked back to the professor "then i shall add. I accidently split Pumkin juice on her, I told one of them how many calories where in a muffin. and then they called me fat so i said if i was fat there anno" she said her view snapping back to isabella giving her another look. as if saying are you happy now. she looked back to the professor putting on a innocent grin again.

Isolde held up her arms. "Shhh. Okay, girls, that's enough," she said, rolling her eyes. This was nothing she hadn't heard before. Larger scale than what had gone on when she was a school girl, but still, along the same vein. "Now, we are supposed to respect each other, are we not? I know you're all young girls, and gosh, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't said a cruel word or two to girls at Hogwarts when I was your age," she explained, with a slight smirk, "but it isn't the right thing to do." She turned her gaze over each of the girls. "Be glad I don't have to get Professor Manteia in on this," she added, with a wink. Isolde knew of Professor Manteia's reputation, and she would have been lying if she said he didn't scare her, because in a way, he did. "Does anybody else want to add anything?" she asked, looking at the other, silent girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back