Get out of my face.

Dean was so scared for the girl laying in his arms he clung onto her almost as tightly as she was to him. He mooved himself into a better position and lifted the girl up. It wasn't difficult, even though he could see she was older than him, she was small and light, and he had no trouble atall in lifting her. "KJ, come on! Come with us." He was scared to leave his twin with this girl, she may have ONLY been a girl, but seeiong what she had already done, he was terified, "KJ!" getting more irritated, "For crying out loud, come on!"

"No Dean, just take her to the hospital wing, I can take care of this idiot." He turned back to the smirking girl and stepped close to her, trying to be thretening, "you'd better leave now before ou seriousley regret what you've done to her!" His heart was racing, he'd never been in this position before, he had never had the need to be thretening.

Shaylah closed the distance between herself and this weird boy so she was inches away from him. "Regret??" She practically laughed it. "I will never regret what I have done to her. Regret is a burden and people fall to it. I don't regret anything I have ever done so move it before you end up the same as her weakling." She smirked as she looked directly into his eyes. Her black eyes looked menacing and threatening. She was glad she had her eyes. They scared some people and she found it useful.

Dean started walking backwards with the girl in his arms, still looking at his brother with the girl, he shook his head and headed for the hospital wing with the girl.

Shaylah watched as the other boy walked away with Taloola. "Why don't you go and run along with your brother and that wimpy girl. Perhaps then you wont end up in the same place she's being taken." She smirked at the boy in front of her.

"Shut your mouth before you end up in that Lake!" He was virtually snarling the words through clenched teeth at the girl. He walked up very close to her face and said "Get the He11 out of here!" He wanted to see her walk off in the other direction, to make shore she didn't come after him, his brother and the girl covered in blood. He was kind of enjoying this protective/thrtening behaviour, twas funner than he thought it would be, in a mixed up kind of way.

"Is ending up in the lake meant to be a bad thing??" Shaylah laughed at the boys patheticness. "Seriously, is that the best you can come up with. You see a girl who is obviously a tomboy and wouldn't care about getting wet and you threaten to chuck her in the lake. You really need to think about what you're saying." She smirked again. "Just so you know, I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay here all day if have to. I haven't got anywhere else I need to be." Shaylah was telling the truth. The only friend she had in the school was her sister and Sydney was probably off doing her own thing.

You'll be in that lake face down with bricks tighed around your neck!" He really was very angry now. He shoved her backwards by the sholders with all his force, trying to make her trip and fall. He followed her forward, "Get the He11 out of here because I won't tell you again!"

Shaylah grabbed hold of his hands when he pushed her so if she fell over, so would he. She managed to keep her balance-just. Then she glared at him. "Don't tell me again. Run and hide before you end up looking worse than you already do-if that's possible." She shrugged and looked him up and down. She didn't give a d@mn about this stupid runt. He was a pain in the neck and he was going to pay if he tried anything.

Cameron pulled his hands down so that he was holding her wrists firmly, so that there was no way of her doing anything to him. He snarled the words "Your not going to do anything to me you air headed B1tch!" truly ready to through her in the lake!

Shaylah yanked her fist free then swung it round to hit the side of the boy's head. She was getting annoyed with him. He seemed to think that she was going to let him get away with this. "Go on. Say that again. I guarantee that your promise will be changed." She smirked at him and put her hands on her hips

Cameorn's head didn't move far, he blinked slowly, not changing his expression, he looked back. Speaking slowly, loudly and directly in this obnoctious girl's face, KJ said "I called you an Air Headed B1TCH! and I'd like to see what you intend on doing about it!" Still snarling his words and clenching his fists.

Shaylah brought her knee up and kicked him where it would hurt the most. This was one advantage she had over him and she was going to use it. Plus, it was fun seeing a boy in pain. "Are you sure you want to see what I'd do because from what I can see, you really don't." She grinned and stood staring at him.

Ooh the pain! OOH the pain! Cameron's vision went blurred, he colapsed on the floor in a heap. That really hurt, really hurt... ouwyy! he thought, he was in too much pain to say it out loud. When he had got himself back together, he pushed him self off of the floor and stared back at her. He wisnced and hobbled a bit, and gathered himself enough to say "You really shouldn't have said that! He launched himself at her and punched her hard in the face, then quickly pulled her to the floor and held her there with his knee on her chest, holding her sholders down to restrict her arm movement and glaring strait in her face "Your one siked girl... your CRAZY!

Shaylah was surprised when she felt him hit her to the floor. Her face was burning where he had hit her. Her breathing was going out of order as she was finding it hard to get breath into her crushed lungs. She struggled to get him off her but he was too heavy for her to make him budge. "Get off of me!!" She practically screamed it up at him. "At least I have reasons to be crazy!! You're just psycho!!"

Phyco? Is that really what I'm being? He thought, but as he did, he lost his guard and relaxed his body slightly away from the girl. He thought about what he had seen this girl do to the other, he had thought she was a phyco then, but was he really being one now too?

Shaylah felt the boy realease her slightly as his attention was taken away from her and drawn to-she guessed-his own mind. She took her opportunity and rolled over so she was on top of him. She put her hand to his throat and held it tight. "People like you regret the actions they take with me because it makes them end up in hospital." She smirked as she tightened her grip on his throat.

Cameron tried to stop her from pushing him over, but he took to long to come back to reality. He put his hands over hers and tried to pull them off, kicking his legs franticly. "g.. geto.. get off!" He croaked, and tried to reach for her throat with his right hand, while his left was still trying to pull hers off of him.

Shaylah had had enough of this boy. He was boring. "Perhaps in future, you'll leave me to my own fights and not but in when I'm in the middle of beating someone up." She smirked and punched him before standing up. She kept her eyes on him. "You're choice, are you going to try and beat me up again or are you going to walk away in one piece because I guarentee that you will regret picking the first option."

KJ lifted himself forward, even though this meant he was pushing himself further into her hands, it meant he could reach her sholders, which he grabbed and re-gained control, he struggled for a minuit, but soon he had turned her round so as he had her hands held firmly behind her back, "Like I'm going to ALLOW someone to get abused by YOU," His tone was now quiet and controlling.

Shaylah gasped in pain and shock when her arm got twisted behind her back. This was one move that she had been taught a few times and never been able to do. It was hard but this boy obviously didn't know how to do it properly. She lifted her foot up and kicked him in the knee. When his grip loosened slightly, she twisted herself round and puched him in the stomach before headbutting him. "And that's what you get for trying to hurt me." She smirked at the boy as she glared at him.

Cameron had not been intending to hurt this girl, just stop her from hurting the other girl any more than she already had, and also stop her from hurting him.
He wasn't expecting her kick, he faught with his brother a lot like this, but he normally just figited around and didn't properly try to fight him off. This girl seemed to know how to fight a lot better than he thought. He backed off slightly and when she head butted him, he knew that he had lost. His nose hurt so much, and the pain spred through his cheeks, eyes, forehead and through his whole head. He held his nose and glared at the girl, not wishing to say anything, just glaring. He shook his head slightly, and backed off more. Then turning and heading in the same direction as his brother had gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back