Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon had just finished his classes when he decided to visit the library, He hadn't been there yet and wondered what kinds of books they had and if anyone would be there. He opened the door and quietly entered the library. Aeon passed the shelves and let his fingers brush against their spines when he suddenly stopped and pulled out a random book. He looked at it, It seemed dull and boring so he put it back and pulled out another book. Self-Defensive Spellwork was imprinted on the cover, Aeon tucked it under his arm and took out another book, this one was called Magical Drafts and Potions. Aeon shrugged before taking both books over to a corner to read. He flipped
Self-Defensive Spellwork open first and began to read it. It had all sorts of spells that would be useful so he took out his wand and followed the movements of some of the spells, without actually saying them but just getting used to it. It would be good when practical lessons started.

Sern walked smoothly into the library and studied his surroundings. once he'd noted everybody in the library and the outlay of the building itself he set off to find his brother. He weaved into and out through the shelves until, at last, ihe found him sitting and reading. "And since when did you start reading brother?" said Sern in his usual calm tone.

Aeon's eyes shot up from the book and looked at his brothers. "Forever, I just don't read infront of you, So you can't call me a geek." He replied, looking back down at his book.

Sern leaned silently over his brother to try see what book he was reading and continued in the cool quiet/calm tone, "I wasnt going to....and what would you be reading?.."

"A book on Self-Defensive spells, to use on you of course." Aeon replied, not even looking up from his book. He looked at another spell and moved his wand the same way as it said.
"What are you even doing here, Just came to annoy me i suppose?" Aeon continued, now looking up at him.

"To annoy you? oh no just to say some girl was looking for you"Said Sern with a slight smile..

Taylor decided on her way to the common room that a trip to library might be nice. Sharply changing her direction she found Aeon once she reached the library. He was with someone else she hadnt met. She decided she wouldnt interupt, so instead she walked to an isle that was some what near Aeons and began searching through books on Dragons.

"Buut seeing as you are so deeply into your books I guess ill tell her your busy" continued in his usual tone as he started to make his way off.

Sern looked over to the new girl that had entered with a thoughtful look and being in the bored state he was decided to go see what she was up to. as he made his way over he noticed she was in the dragon isle. "Do you like dragons?" his voice, as usual, quiet calm but proud.

Aeon watched his brother go talk to a girl he recognized as Taylor. "Hello Taylor, That's my brother, Just ignore him and he'll go away." He said with a grin.

Taylor laughed. "Hey Aeons brother, you have a name?" She asked. "Hey Aeon, what you doing in the library." She asked looking back at the other brother.

Sern took a moment to glare at his brother before murmering, "Always pushing me out of the conversations...And people wonder why im quiet!" as he stepped away and let his jet black hair fall over his stormy Blue/Grey eyes.

"My god, Is it a crime to read?" Aeon replied, shaking his head. "Why are you here?" He asked
"And I thought I said to ignore him."

Sern noticed she'd actually spoken to him and looked at her for a moment "Sern is my name.." he said as he gave her a thoughtful look.

Taylor put her hands out defensivly in front of her. "I never said it was, i was just wondering if maybe you were doing homework or something. Let me keep my head please." She joked. "Why? Whats so bad about your brother?" She laughed. "Dont tell me, i have sisters, i know the stories." Thinking back to her sisters she missed home. She shook her head. "Hey Sern."

Sern cast his stormy eyes around the room before returning to the girl "hello" he said in just over a murmer of a voice.

Aeon sighed and went back to his reading and wand waving, Waiting quietly for Taylor to choose her book and sit with him. He moved his wand again and again, Getting used to doing it.

Taylor furrowed her brow quickly, but it then replaced with a small smile. Sern was extremely quiet. She focused her attention back on the shelves as Aeon walked away. She found one on Dragons being used as guards. Her parents told her that they were used in vaults in Gringotts. Taylor didnt know if she believed it or not, so this book might explain things for her. Pulling it off the shelf she went and sat with Aeon after another glance at Sern.

Sern noticed her looking at him and gave her a slight smile, then decided to have a look for a book.
He moved along almost silently as he looked around looking here and there for a book. He then found "magical creatures and their traits" and decided to go with that one. once he'd picked if from the shelf he opened it and skimmed the pages. even as he did every now and again he glanced over to her.

Aeon glanced beside him and saw Taylor sit. "Hey, What book is that?" He asked, Trying to be conversational. He put his wand in his lap and smiled at her.

Taylor opened her book and scanned the contents quickly. She could feel Sern's gaze land on her everyone now and again, but chose to ignore it. When Aeon spoke she glanced at him. "Dragon Guards. Its about how people use Dragons to guard valuable things. My parents told me they were used in the deep vaults at Gringotts, but i dont know if i believe them, this book will tell me." She smiled back. "What were you practising?" Noticing he had put his wand down.

"Dragons, Cool." Aeon replied casually. "Just a few wand movements, like this one." He said pointing to one of the spells. "This can make ropes wrap around someone or something, All you have to do is wave the wand in a counter clockwise circle while saying the spell, cool huh?" He said

Taylor chuckled. "Do i want to know who your planing on using that spell on?" She smirked, before turning back to her book, flicking through a few pages, to find some information that might confirm her suspisions.

Looking over to his brother Sern decided to take a step further back as hed had no doubt his brother would try it on him.

"Oh just anyone who gets in my way." Aeon replied, grinning widely before picking his wand back up and waving it in what he assumed was the right way for one of the spells that was written.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back