Famished

"As will I, Only that time is comeing closer for me with every passing second." Kailey replied Wow...Time sure has flown. she thought

"Not really, Maybe a Professor...or an Auror. Both need top notch grades though..." Kailey said "Do you have any ideas on what you want to do After Hogwarts?" she inquired curiously.

Andy knew she had wanted to probably open her own quidditch supply shop or be on the Irish quidditch team but none of those seemed likely now. Her thoughts had been leaning towards a professor the last few days and that was onlyl because she at her tender age had now to consider her future very very carefully.

"A professor as well I suppose, potions or herbology maybe. I don't know yet, maybe even magical creatures" she smiled.

"If I did become a Professor I'd prefer to be a Charms professor or an Arithmancy Professor. Maybe Transfiguration, You soung like you'd be good to teach care of magical creatures one day." Kailey replied

"You think?" Andy smiled then suddenly remembered her owls reaction to her and the other owls. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm stuffed" she smiled watching as others began to filter into the hall.

"Yeah, you seem like the type animals would like." Kailey replied "I'm stuffed too Andy." Kailey said also noticing the students starting to come in the hall for breakfast.

Kailey chuckled and flicked the bacon back at her before going on to say, "I dunno, Animals usually tend to like people who are nice and easy going. I don't know you all that well but thats what you seem to be like." Kailey explained "...And that probably made no sense all."

"All your missing's the black hair and the dress!" Kailey joked

"And the most ridiculous girly voice" Andromeda laughed "At least I'll know what to come as for next years Halloween festival".

The words were no sooner out of her mouth and Andy regretted them. She paled slightly, she didn't want to think back to that. She was enjoying herself here with Kailey.

"Yeah and the voice." Kailey agreed

Andy smiled at her, "Well I don't know about you Ms. Paramore but I am stuffed and need to start my day. So I will be you adieu".

She grinned at Kailey and stood up climbing to the otherside of the bench.
"Oooh, my tummy feels heavy now" she groaned.

"I'd better go too. I'm gonna need to run a lap or two around the lake to burn this stuff off." Kailey replied getting up.

"Bye!" Kailey replied before walking out of the great hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back