Evelyn Bao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evelyn Bao

' EVELYN KAILEIGH BAO ?!

text5.png

so here's the deal. evelyn is an amateur hero at hogwarts new zealand. girl wonder here is crazy talented and a hufflepuff. she's too young for a boy so don't bother signing up for it, besides with a gal this pretty she's got someone in line.

text1.png

' partners in crime // paper bags and plastic hearts, all are belongings in plastic carts
' inseparable // it's goodbye, but we've got one more night
' practically family // let's get drunk and ride around and make peace with an empty town
' best friends // throw it away, forget yesterday, we'll make the great escape
' good friends // we won't hear a word they say, they don't know us anyway
' average friends // watch it burn, let it die, cause we are finally free tonight
' drinking friends // tonight will change our lives, it's so good to be by your side
' emotional support // but we'll cry, we won't give up the fight
' confidante // we'll scream loud at the top of our lungsnthey'll think it's just cause we're young
' on and off friends // all of the wasted time, the hours that were left behind
' work friends // the answers that we'll never find, they don't mean a thing tonight
' school friends // when i was younger i used to be wild, as wild as an elephant's child
' frienemy // no one could hold me down, no one could keep me around
' barely know each other // now it's your turn, take a shot baby show me everything you got
' forbidden friendship // maybe you can keep me alive, maybe you can get in my mind
' know the face // but it's only a matter of time before i run far away, i need to take a holiday
' acquaintance // maybe it's a fall from grace, i've got to find a new place, a holiday
' just met // i'll set off on a new chase, i gotta see a new face i need to take a holiday
' friend of a friend // so are you gonna take your shot, it's the only one you've got

text2.png

' soulmate // today is a winding road that's taking me to places i didn't want to go
' final // today in the blink of an eye i'm holding on to something and i do not know
' current // i tried to read between the lines, i tried to look in your eyes
' in love // i want a simple explanation for what i'm feeling inside
' crush // i gotta find a way out, maybe there's a way out
' fling // your voice was the soundtrack of my summer, do you know
' flirting // you're unlike any other? you'll always be my thunder and i said
' past- on good terms // your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
' past- on bad terms // i don't ever wanna love another, you'll always be my thunder
' f*ck buddies // you'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain and bring on the thunder
' friends with benefits // today is a winding road, tell me where to start and tell me something
' lust // today i'm on my own, i can't move a muscle and i can't pick up the phone
' attraction // and now i'm itching for the tall grass and longing for the breeze
' one night stand // i need to step outside just to see if i can breathe
' secret // yeah i'm walking on a tightrope, i'm wrapped up in vines
' in denial // i think we'll make it out, but you just gotta give me time
' drunken hook-up // strike me down with lightning, let me feel you in my veins
' possible love interest // i wanna let you know how much i feel your pain

text3.png

' hardcore hatred // today is the day, the worst day of my life. you're so content it hurts me
' arch-nemesis // i don't know why the cost of misery is at an all time high
' competitive // i keep it hidden, close to the surface in sight. i'm learning to fall
' mutual hatred // i can't hardly breathe. when i'm going down don't worry about me
' one-sided hatred // don't try this at home, you said you don't see. i don't want to know
' go to hell // could you be with him? or was it just a lie? he doesn't catch you like i do
' mutual dislike // and you don't know why you change your clothes and your hair
' one-sided dislike // but i can't change your mind, oh i'm uninvited, so unrequited now
' love/hate // words screaming in my head, why did you leave? and i can't stop dreaming
' annoyance // watching you and him when it should have been, it should have been me
' tolerance // today is the day, the worst day of my life. i'm learning to fall, i can't hardly breathe
' avoidance // i want to scream, until no sound comes out and you've learned your lesson
' indifference // i want to get to sleep so i don't have to make a bad impression
' jealousy // i need to start to be myself because i'm sick of everybody else
' friendly rivals // i won't let you bring me down, it's here and now, i'm breaking out
' trash-talker // i will learn to love again but i will stand a broken man
' fake friends // i took one big step and i looked away and thought of all the things i want to say
' enemies // i'm always too late, you never got your story straight- i'm everything you hate
' enemies with benefits // now i'm breaking out, i took one big step and i looked away

text4.png

' name respects you // look up, the stars are fading and i am still here waiting to see you again
' you respect name // to be with you my friend. when the moon is gone forever
' mutual respect // i hope you're up there somewhere, i'll see you again, be with you my friend
' name is protective of you // cause all the roads, they lead to where you are
' you are protective of name // and all the streetlights shine like they were stars
' classmate // that's where you are. let's spend tonight on top of the world
' roommate // as real as it seems, you're only in my dreams
' mentor // look out across the water, faces of lonely daughters and mothers who care
' stalker // but just can't be there, swear that i will see you someday, i have to find a way
' used to know each other // to show you i care, even if you're not there, so
' you want name's attention // i'm following the road to where you are to meet you on top of
' name has your back // the streetlights they will guide me to the stars, that's where you are
' you have name's back // my heart is empty without you, sometimes you don't know what to do
' name looks up to you // and i need you tonight, i'll fall asleep and it's alright
' you look up to name // close my eyes and i'll be by your side

credits.png

This plot page was made by elizabeth of CAUTION. Please don't steal, it's her very first one and she worked hard! Please leave this credit on if you use this plot page. Lyrics are the ever wonderful Boys Like Girls.

GCpp12-3.png
GCpp12-2.png
GCpp12-1.png

grown up, she just turned NINETEEN
stuck in the moment and dead at the scene
so turn off all the lights and dress up just like a STUDENT
at all the parties, they'll know who you are, SAMANTHA TREMAINE

' partners in crime // paper bags and plastic hearts, all are belongings in plastic carts
' inseparable // it's goodbye, but we've got one more night
' practically family // let's get drunk and ride around and make peace with an empty town
' best friends // throw it away, forget yesterday, we'll make the great escape
' good friends // we won't hear a word they say, they don't know us anyway
' average friends // watch it burn, let it die, cause we are finally free tonight
' drinking friends // tonight will change our lives, it's so good to be by your side

' YOU SAY ?! "this is..."

' SAM SAYS ?! "... an example. SO USE THIS TEMPLATE, YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back