Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Lily was sitting at breakfast seperate from the others that were at the Ravenclaw table already, trying to figure out how and when she would be able to get back out to the forest. She was happy to see she had not been intercepted on her trek back to the castle, but was able to scoot around those who were out on patrol. She scooped up some scrambled eggs and bacon onto her plate and ate hungrily. Soon she poured a glass of orange juice and drained that down. She was reaching for a cinnamon roll when a strange owl appeared in front of her. "What? I never get mail," she muttered just loud enough for people to hear, but not loud enough to make them think she was actually speaking to them. She took the letter and opened it quickly.
Lily,
I know I haven't written since Blake disappeared, but I wanted to check to see if he was in contact with you. I am meeting him in Brightstone tomorrow. If you can, keep an eye out for him. I think he is lurking in the forest.
Josh

Lily chuckled. I guess Josh got his letter. She was not sure if she should send one back to him or not. The owl seemed to be waiting for something so she figured she would give it a treat. She still had Lavender's treats in her pocket. The owl didn't leave as it ate the treat, so she figured she should respond. Grabbing her pen from her bookbag, she wrote a quick note.
Josh,
Long time, no speak. Yes, Blake is in the forest. I have been helping him out. No worries, I have no desire to have him in trouble or injured. I will help him stay safe.
Lily

She tied the letter to the owl's leg and it went on its way. Lily then realized it was getting closer to classtime, and if she wanted to duck out to the forest, she needed to move. She took and made a quick sandwhich, then stuffed it in a napkin. Wait, Josh is meeting Blake in Brightstone this morning. He won't need food. I will just wait til after class to head out there. She put the sandwhich back on the table and pulled out her Charms text and began to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back