Eating Breakfast

Lucretia Moriarty

Lucretia sat down at the Slytherin table, in front of a large pile of breakfast sausages. She glanced down the table. Noticing that no breakfast burritos seemed to be present, she piled a piece of toast with pieces of sausage she cut up with her fork, a bit of egg, and large chunks of hash browns. It was nothing like she made at home, though, it was still decent. She smiled as her mother's owl came shooting down in front of her.

"Hello, Beauty." she said, ruffling the dark owl's feathers lovingly. The large bird dropped the silver envelope at her plate, let the girl kiss her head, and took off in flight. Lucretia took another bite, and began to open the letter. It read:
My dearest Lieblings,
    How are you my love? I miss you so much already! Have you gotten your class schedule yet? Met any new friends? How is our Annie? Give her our love, when you see her. Knowing her, she's probably sitting down next to you, enjoying a stack of waffles, and frowning like she does. I miss her as well. Well, answer my questions, then!

I liebe dich! -Mutti

Lucretia felt a small pang of guilt wash over her. She had neglected to write the entire time she had been in Obsidian Harbor, and now she may have to put off this letter. She gingerly ate the rest of her Breakfast Toast Burrito, and picked up a large bit of meat for Narcissa. She had yet to try and feed the snake cooked meat. She didn't know if the snake would like it.

Kiki entered the Great Hall and immediatly went to the Slytherin table. She saw a girl she knew to be a first year sitting next to an empty seat. Quick! before anyone else gets it! she told herself, rushing to it. Kiki stopped herslef before sitting. she might be saving it fot someone! she thought. "Um hi! is anyone sitting there?" Kiki asked, staring at the seat as though it might disappear at any moment.

Luretia stared up at the girl. "Yes, you can. I don't think anyone's going to Rugby tackle you for it." She said sarcastically. She turned back to her letters. "So, what's your name?" She asked, casually chewing the rest of her food, and spinning her wand as she normally did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back