Drawing

Katie Lovegood

Katie flew into the noth tower through the window on her broom.She felt really left alone while all the first years were having more fun than she was.She said down on the window sill and took out her sketch pad frm the pocket of her robes.She saw the little skethc of the witch and the one of hogwarts that she had made last year.She opened a fresh page and started dtawing a sketch of her pygmy puff,Jerry.She pulled him out of her pocket and kept him on the window sill.

Ginny was walking to the common room when she saw katie. She hadn't spoken to her in ages. 'Hi katie,' she said as she walked to her. 'How are you doing?'

Ivy had wanted to make more friends at Hogwarts that weren't in Ravenclaw. As she headed up to the towers where she usually went when she was lonely, she spotted Katie and Ginny. Happy to have company, she went up to them. " HI Katie, hi Ginny", ivy greeted them. She wanted to know Katie better and start a conveersation. "Can I join you guys?" Ivy asked polietly, not wanting to intterupt anything.

Katie saw Ginny walk up to her.She hadnt seen hers since last semester."Hi Ginny!"she said standing up from where she sat."I'm fine,how are you?"she said with a smile.Then she saw a girl that she had met earlier."Hi Ivy!"she said greeting her back."Are you guys having good semesters?"she asked them.

'Hi Ivy.You could say that.'Ginny smiled back. 'What about you?How are you dealing with things now?'

"My semester is going alright, when I'm not in trouble" Ivy chuckled. "How about your?" Ivy asked curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back