Dooodling away!

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
It was a cold but sunny day in New Zealand and the sun bounced gently off Harri's skin as she wondered down to the lakefront. The sun was reflecting beautifully off the water and Harri slumped down right near the waters edge reaching out and touching the cold water which sent a shiver down her spine. She smiled and flicked the water off her hand. She grabbed her sketch pad and pencils and began to draw the scenery. Landscapes weren't her talent and as she began to draw she was pleased with how much she had improved. Though she couldn't resist adding a slight bit of humour, so she drew the giant squid popping its head out of the water, a top hat on and smoking a pipe. She laughed to herself and began to colour it in.

Caysi walked out of the castle. She went on the lawn and saw Harri. " Hey Harri." She smiled.

Harri was just laughing as she drew rings of smoke billoing out of the squids pipe when she was joined by Caysi, she snapped the book shut and smiled "Hey Caysi! How are you?" she asked cheerfully.

Harri shrugged "OKay I guess. Missing Ellie alot though," she said quietly, she was missing her bestfriend alot and she worried about her. Ellie had spattergroit so she couldn't write to her and even when Ellie was better she wasn't coming back. She was going to Hs. And Harri had a horrible feeling they wouldn't be seeing alot of each other. She tried to put a smile on her face but found it hard.

Caysi nodded. " I know, I understand." She smiled. " Pumped up for the break?" She asked changing the subject.

Harri smiled and nodded "Yeah I can't wait!" she said happily, "It's going to be great! I can't wait to go to Scotland it'll be fantastic!" she siad grinning at Caysi, knowing they would have fun.

Caysi nodded. " It will be really fun, and we get like the whole house to ourselves, because Alex works alot." She smiled.

"Wow really!" Harri said "It's going to be great. Whos going again?" she asked, wondering if Caysi had invited anyone else.

Caysi smiled. " Kiera, Cam...hopefully, You, Me, Kevin and my lil sis Elise." She said happily.

(( Please go on MSN I need to talk to you :) ))

Harri smiled "It's going to be great!" she siad happily, "How olds your little sister?" she asked interested, "My cousin lives in Scotland so is it okay if we go visit him sometime?" she asked.

Caysi smiled. " She's 13 but she's going to be 14 soon." She nodded. " She's growing up so fast." She said wiping a pretend tear.

Harri laughed "She'll probably think it weird how I'm friends with you and Kiera when I'm even younger then her!" she siad laughing.

Caysi shook her head. " Alex is really nice, she's one of my favorite sisters." She added. " Your going to have alot of fun with us." She smiled.

Harri grinned "I'm sure I will!"she said postivly "Plus you'll get loads of time with Cam!" Harri said "Have you seen him alot while he's been here?" she asked, picking at a blade of grass.

Caysi shook her head. " Not at all really." She said. " But I'm sure that i'll see him on the break a bit more." She added.

Harri nodded "Yeah alot more," she siad "How do you feel about him being a TWT champion?" she asked.

Harri nodded "Understandable," she said "The first task is coming up soon!" she siad excitedly, she couldn't wait to see the task! "So you'll be cheering for Hogwarts NZ and Durmstrang!" she said.

"I'm sure he'll be fine!" Harri said confidently "I bet he's prepering right now as we speak!" she siad.

Caysi giggled. " Good 'ol Cam." She smiled. " So what have you been up to?" She asked.

Harri smiled, glad that seemed to have work. "Nothing really, just wondering around, trying to meet some people from other schools but I haven't met many yet!" she said.

Harri nodded "Same," she said, she had made some firm friends from HS. "Excited? Thats a bit of an understatment!" she said excitedly "I can't wait!" she practically squeled "How about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back