Lawrence Andrew Cavell

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
tumblr_m1jxioz64Q1qdo2x4.gif
Lawrence Andrew Cavell
Click his name for some surprise!
Meet my beloved character also know as Enzo, yeah we share the name nickname. It's been a while since I've actually used him, so I'm bringing him back since I'm tired of loogging in as anonymous. Also his my main character and I just love using him, next is.. I'm sorry for some threads that I still haven't replied to. I've been busy with uni and all, so anyway.

Enzo here is in need of girls again, ladies, women as long as your character is female. I'm in serious need of them, just to be clear I'm in need of ladies for some Rping. One night stand, flings, girlfriend/s, anything you want. I'm game for anything except for any friendly relationship. I want Enzo to be more exposed since he's an Auror and have fun. If you want a guy to just flirt with or have crush with, Enzo here is your guy. If you want plots? Then PM me about it, Drama? sure I'd like that from time to time.

Some Rpers here already knows what Enzo is like but for some who don't well here's a quick overview of him:

Enzo graduated from Durmtrang, he was born and raised in London, England where he also currently lives with his parents. Although he's thinking about moving (I also need a female roomy, friends w/ benefits type of thing?), like buying his own pad or accept his uncle's gift. After graduated he instantly got accepted to Falmouth Falcons Team to be their Keeper, which also means that he loves Quidditch and is athletic. Originally he was going to be a Death Eater as he and her sister planned but then he changed ways, he isn't a bad guy at all. In fact he's kind, sweet and a complete gentleman, so instead he followed his other dream to be an Auror. Currently he's balancing his two careers, which he is doing good. Other than that he's a big flirt like really a flirt. He also likes to visit European Countries during his free time, or maybe you'll find him along the street,walking. Also to clarify, Enzo here is straight and has no interest with men or gays. Lastly, he's nineteen (19) so most likely he's looking ladies around his age but he can flirt with cougars too. For more informations take a look at his CD.

So if you're interested, Do post here and if you have anything special in mind PM me. Then if we have some unfinished business, PM me too. I'll be happy to hear your ideas and thoughts. With that all said, looking forward to future flirtations!
:cool: Enzo​
<i>
</i>

Hi there Enzo,

I have Gabby Carmichael here for something if you want her. Now the great thing about Gabrielle is that she is very versatile, and by that I mean, I can put her almost anywhere, and come out with a good result. For example, she was a bit of a nerd in school, but she has pretty much out grown that personality now. However, even though i adopted her when she was in her third year, I didn't know much about her, so she was mostly, what I like to call a "floater", that is until I found her a purpose in life. She really wants to be a volunteer and travel the world, she is soon to be in the process of attending a muggle university in the hopes of becoming a Doctor, because even though she loves magic, her parents hate muggles and are very prejudiced against them, and she sees it as her way of saying sorry. So I don't know if she would be of any use to Enzo or whatever, but I really need something to help guide her. Just let me know.

~Teigs

Hey Teigs,

Like I posted above I'm looking for girls who wants One night stand, flings, girlfriend/s of Enzo (though it depends if he's really interested to her to be his girl) So if you're one of them then that's what I'm looking for, at the moment I'm not looking for friends or anything, I just really want to focus on his love-life.

Hmm, i suppose they could be a fling... she usually pretty conservative so this would be a way cool way to get her out of her weirdness... lol. not that shes weird or anything. She was mostly a nerd in school is all.

Or she could be a gf if you would prefer. honestly have no preferance atm.

Since you don't have any preference at the moment, I suggest her to be a fling? So she'll be able to try to have a guy around her and just you know flirt with her. Their relationship would be just kissing and stuff but he'll soon forget her, is that fine w/you?

Yep, go for your life ^_^

Pm it too Kiara please.

I'll be posting the topic once I'm ready, since my muse is on and off. :p

Hi there I have Lauren Gem
Lauren's on a bit of a downward spiral and has been for sometime, her personality has changed a lot, partly due to her having a Bipolar disorder. Her life is getting out of control and she loves it, she likes to wind up those who she is close to. She is up for being a fling (maybe more than once ;) ) This may result in Lauren getting a bit jealous which could stir up some interesting drama for you!

If it's play time your looking for I have the Katsunie twins who love to mess around. They would be attracted to him because he's a Quidditch player. He can have one or both they really don't care either way. Thing is they're 21 so yeah there's that.

Ai would be more of a serious matter. She's a violinist for the Order of Merlin Orchestra and is rarely seen outside otherwise. She loves books, learning and her violin. If he's as good as you say she is he could get her to melt for him but over all this girl is a robot. Those are the ones open from me.

Age isn't a problem with me, so it's cool. Maybe both of them? Like one RP for the three of them, if that's fine with you? Flings? :r

As for Ai, she sounds interesting. Do you wanna maybe have a gf/bf thing for the two?Like something serious or just a fling? Your pick. ^_^

Thanks Ana!

Flings. The Katsunie twins don't do real boyfriends ever

Ai on the other hand would be a boyfriend/girlfriend thing because otherwise she would try to track him down to rip his heart out if she never heard from him again..

I'll be home soon. So, would you like to start a topic for any? Which one first, the twins or Ai?

and as for Ai and Enzo, I'm not sure when it will last, she sure does sound possesive. :r Let just hope it works. :)

Hey Enzo,

Not sure if you remember the idea we had before but for Harold I do have Arabelle Clermont, she's a little rich girl who doesn't act it. She's quite the adrenaline junky and loves getting active and doesn't mind getting dirty like most rich girls would - she's fun :lol:

She can be fling/short term/long term, whatever you like :)

Alright!

Well I'm going on holiday on Wednesday - Monday, so I'll start when I get back :) Unless you want to start and I'll reply after.

I'll start one with the twins and post the link here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back