Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
The days go and Jenna soon know that shcool will be soon end. She didn't still choose what she will be do when she end shcool. She invited Monty and her dad go to shcool. She was spending small time with Thomas he got personal life and he forgot somtimes that he have a sister to. She was fine and now she was spending free time outside to the lake. She walked closer to water with naked legs and why not enyoi the time? Exams was done and she some time spend outside alone. She was a little forgot Kiara to and she didn't wanted spend time with Jenna and Jenna take close to her heart and it was fine and she won't run away our make some drama. Jenna lived her ovn life and she felt sunshine in her arms. iIt was nice feeling.

@Wendall Layton

Wendall had been spending more and more time out of the common room this year, but he still wasn’t sure if he was ready to join in with whatever the rest of his classmates and old friends were doing. He still preferred his own company for the most part and it meant that he was able to work on projects in his head too. He knew that Ten and Felix would be staying for a while over the Christmas vacation and he wanted to enroll them in a small film that he hoped would be fun for them all.

“Jenna?” He squinted in the sunlight to the girl that was standing by the waters edge. He’d knew they’d be attending the ball together soon as friends but he wondered if he’d said something wrong when the prefect had told him to let her know if he changed his mind. Something was off and for the first time in a very long time, Wendall didn’t want to just hide his head in the sand. “What are you doing?” He asked quietly, not wanting to intrude but looking for answers.

''Yeah?'' She turned and see Wendall was here. She grated him with a warm smile. '' Just walking and you have better idea, what to do?'' She asked Wendall. ''You can join, if you want. It's warm.'' She smiled Wendall.

Wendall watched as Jenna seemed content by the water. “Um…alright.” He said unsure, closing the gap between them. He untied his laces and took off his shoes, rolling up his black trousers so that they wouldn’t get wet, and stepped into the lake until the water came up to his knees. Jenna wasn’t wrong, it was warm. Wendall couldn’t lie though, this was weird, he hadn’t spent time with anyone in years, not really. But he knew he couldn’t stay hidden away forever and he would have to start making an effort if he didn’t want to be so lonely.

''Told Ya, that water is warm.'' She smiled him and now looked to Wendall. He seemed grown up and change a bit. ''How are you? Can i ask you, why i always see alone you without friends? I didn't wanted be rude, i woried about you.'' She asked and hoped he won't be change the topic.

The water might have been warm but that didn’t stop Wendall freezing inside when Jenna asked why he was never around his friends anymore. It was true. He used to be close to a few people, and even he and Lysander had at one time been inseparable. Wendall had probably ruined all of that now, all because he wasn’t good enough or smart enough to control his own emotions. He sighed quietly, looking out across the water before back at Jenna. She had been his friend since they were first years too, and had always looked out for him over the years. How was he meant to explain it? “I er..” he paused, wondering how much Jenna wanted to hear or if she was just asking to be polite. “Everyone leaves me.” Wendall said eventually. “My mom, Olive. Leda and Mervyn. They don’t care,” He knew he sounded pathetic, and it was only going to get more so the further he tried to explain. “Everyone else has a family. People that care about them and that wont just abandon you. You have Thomas, you have a bunch of friends, you’re a prefect! Lysander, he’s amazing, his dad always helps him with everything and now that he’s training for Legilimency too, he’s so smart.” Wendall shrugged again, not wanting to glance at Jenna incase she was judging him, the first person he’d told. “Im nothing. I don’t do anything and I’m not special. People will all just leave me in the end and..I’m never going to be good enough. I’m just better on my own.” Wendall looked down into the water for a moment. “It just makes me so angry,” he added so quietly under his breath he didn’t know if Jenna heard it.

''Not me! I still stand here and be there for you'' She smiled and hoped that he makes feel better. Jenna was listened him what he was feeling and she make herself woried about him. ''I am realy sorry tht you feel that way and that happened to you'' She close to heart her hand and looked so sad eyes. ''Well, i know somtimes life been hard to all of us and i know that don't need be take close to anger to ours. Becouse it don't feel any better and do you talk to them how you realy feel? Thomas and i spend small time, he now things only his gilfriend so he left me to and forgot he have a sister. I don't talk with Lysander to. I know whaat you are feeling but you are not damb. You are smart and you always will be.'' She hoped that she is try her best for him.

''Please don't say that. You are a here and you enyoi magical place and shcool. You are special, some people who are not born with this they don't know how amaizing place this is. You not alone and you have me as best friend.'' She smiled.'' Do you need a hug?' She asked.

Maybe Jenna wasn’t about to leave him right now, but she would eventually. There was no denying it. They’d end up graduating from school and going their separate ways, and then he’d be on his own again. “No I haven’t told them,” Wendall admitted. He wasn’t sure whether it would help much if he told people that he didn’t feel like he was getting enough attention or that he thought some people were getting too much attention. At least Jenna seemed fo have an idea about what he meant, that people had their own lives and it was hard when they didn’t include you anymore. He gave her a smile when she said he wasn’t dumb though, even though he didn’t entirely believe it himself.

Jenna did have a point, the fact he was magical at all was something to feel special about. And maybe he didn’t have Jenna for much longer but at least they had the rest of this year. “Yeah,” he said quietly. No one ever hugged him. In fact, he didn’t think anyone had hugged him since Olive had been alive.

''You need talk with people and how are you feeling. I think Lysander will be understand to. You only need try'' Jenna told him and hoped that she was doing right and make him feel a little beter. No one deserve be alone all the time.

Jenna walked closer and hugged Wendall. She hoped that make feel a little better him that he was not alone and there was always friends who cared about him.

Maybe Wendall did need to talk to Lysander, but part of him thought that if he tried, either one of the boys might have ended up getting angry at the other. And besides, someone like Sander, why would he ever have been interested in Wendall? They’d gotten on when they were kids for sure, when they got to play lots of games and watch films, but now they were growing up Wendall wasn’t sure if he could be a good friend anymore.

The seventh year wrapped his arms round Jenna as she gave him a hug, and feeling as though the last five years had been resting on his weak little shoulders, he found himself starting to cry. He couldn’t help it. This was all so stupid. “You really think I should just tell them?” He asked between sniffles.

''You be okey and don't worry. You not alone.'' She hugged him and feel how Wendall was sad. But she see him so broke at first time but she won't let him go and she was still hugged him. Better be a hug and he will be cry out all things and later he will be better feeling. ''Yes! You need to only try and you will see how things will be know. At least you try. And please not try be anger your self, you need find something what you help to relax.'' She was know some thing that would be help.

Jenna wasn’t letting go of Wendall and he appreciated that, hugging her back tightly too. She was right, he couldn’t keep going on like this and he had to tell people how he felt, and find something that would make him feel better. Usually that would have been his comics or watching films, but his pressing thoughts were always in the back of his mind. “What do you do to relax?” He asked, pulling back a little bit so that he could wipe his tears and look back at his friend. Friend. Yes he liked that he could still call Jenna that. “I’m really glad I know you.” He added truthfully.

"Well, i am always reading a good book. Stories always make hope in your life. Somtimes draw our walking with my dog. I called her Kiara" She giggled a little and hoped Wendall won't be looked so shock. She was feel that Wendall was feel a little better. "Me to. But if you need me, you can always find me and talk. I have some sweets from honey duke. Do you wanna? It feel later lot of better." She smiled.

Wendall knew what Jenna meant. They had a lot in common when it came to their interests really. “Do you still read about dragons?” He asked, remembering how fascinated his classmate once was about them and the prospect of working with animals. “I’ve never had a dog, or any pet really.” He didn’t think Amortentia counted as a pet, even though his little cousin did bite him sometimes. “That sounds good,” he nodded, trying to say yes to doing more things with his friends while he could.

"Of course. I still think work with them when i finished shcool." She smiled Wendall. "Why? Pet always inportant. I have also russian cat and her name is peaches. Cats are nice they somtimes help you with your emotion. " She told him.

"Do you like iced mice our choclet frog?" She asked with warm smile and sit down and closer to her bag and take out cola drink and sweets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back