= Scar + L for Love + Last three letter
from her mothers last name Everett.

+The Basics. . . +
Full Name:Clea Scarlett Everett Price
Date of Birth:September 5th
Current Age:Seventeen (17)
Blood Status:Currently Unknown
Area of Residence:Born in New Salem, Massachusetts but grew up in many places
like Bulgaria, Australia, USA and New Zealand are some.

Sexuality:Straight
Play-byBritt Robertson
. . .
Basic Appearance:Long Blonde Hair. Purple Eyes. Pale White Skin. Pink Pouty Lips. Petite.
Heritage:Mother is Half-French and American. Father is Scottish
Describe your character in three words:Sarcastic, Quiet and Athletic
Personality:Clea is a quiet and shy girl, due to losing her parents at a young age she
remained private and unspoken to others. Can be quite sarcastic and a bit of a tad tough cookie when angered.
She's used to being labeled as a loner, though she's quite a friend to be.

Family:Both parents of Clea are dead. Her father Thomas Jeziah is "Tom" Price died the day she was born. It is said that there were evil wizard who wanted to kill Tom's family and Tom tried to save his family but apparently were killed by Death Eaters. Clea's mother Clarissa Marie Everett-Price saved her child and decided to leave New Salem and hide in Ipswich, Suffolt UK for some quite time. Clarissa opened a bakery to support her child but life was too hard to deal with as some wizards wanted to kill the mother and daughter. Clea' and her mother moved to Bulgaria, then in the USA, Australia, Greece, anywhere really just to hide themselves. It said that wizard wanted something from them, it still remained mystery up to now why they wanted to kill Clea's family. When Clea turned sixteen her Mother was murdered when she was on her way home. Clea thought that she was now really orphaned and so did the government which made her stay on different foster homes. She had no clue that she was a witch until she met her grandfather. Her grandfather pulled her away from the foster homes and supported her and explained everything about her being a witch as well. Clea being an only child never really interacted with any other people except for her cousins.
Pets:Doesn't own any pets at the moment.
. . .
Special AbilitiesPending
Interest and HobbiesClea loves to read books and write stories. Archery, Running and Fencing.
School Attended:Clea went to muggle schools around the globe, then when her grandfather cared for her she attended Salem for about one and half year. A fresh new graduate.
Strengths: Clea is independent, she can handle anything whether she's alone or not. She isn't afraid of the supernatural and the dark, as a matter of fact she loves the night time. On the other hand Clea could live all along by herself and look for a job, she's brave and hardworking.
Weakness:Clea's weakness are her memories, haunting her thoughts each day when she starts her day she would remember her parents being killed. Clea have this certain nightmares every night that haunts her.

Favorite place to be:Parks, especially during the night time. Clea loves to window shop mostly around Urban and Vintage attires.

Friends:Clea's been called a loner and even worse. She's used to being alone most of the time and enjoys being alone.

Plans for the Future:Someday she wants to be a writer and publish her own books.

Patronus:Nightingale, loves to sing during night and catches the attention of some even though it is quite small.

Boggart:Seeing her parents covered in blood, lying on the floor and dead.

Animagus:Wild Horse, Clea sees herself as a wild horse the one who appears on the beach when your lucky. She can relate to the horses as they could survive alone just like Clea.

Mirror of Erised: She would probably see her mother and father smiling at her.

A Page from your Diary:
YOU,

I know grandfather is dead but it seems like he's still here with me. I feel so alone in this big mansion, the butlers are somehow looking at me awkwardly. Good thing today is my last my day here, my uncle decided to let me stay at their house in New Zealand for a while. I can't believe I'm meeting my cousins.. yes yes I'm nervous yet my heart is jumping. Oh and I've decided to write another story, I've finished my first chapter though I need a second opinion who know I'll be asking one of my cousins, just imagine five cousins. Seriously, that's a heck of a family.</COLOR>
Till then,
Clea​
<i>
</i><COLOR color="yellow">

Hey there, I have a few questions for you, hope you won't mind.

1. Would the meaning of her name fit her character?
2. Is having her purple eyes a genetic trait?
3. Does she feel comfortable with her appearance?
4. How was her mother murdered?
5. Since she was a witch, was there a reason why she did not receive any sort of letters from the wizarding schools?
6. Does she ever see herself having a family?
7. What genre would she want to write books for?
8. What are her favorite colors?

No not at all.

1. Would the meaning of her name fit her character?
The answer to that is Yes, someday she will have her own Glory and as for her name Scarlett, it fits her well.
2. Is having her purple eyes a genetic trait?
Yes, her mother was born with purple eyes which she got as well.
3. Does she feel comfortable with her appearance?
She doesn't, Clea always felt she was too petite and doesn't see herself as beautiful like her mother. Though in nature she is indeed pretty, but doesn't believe in herself.
4. How was her mother murdered?
Clea's mother was burned to death by an unknown man, it is said that Clea was the one who should be burned and not her mother.
5. Since she was a witch, was there a reason why she did not receive any sort of letters from the wizarding schools?
She did received some letters from different schools, but her mother decided to hide it from her. Letting Clea believe that she wasn't a witch at all and suggested to go to muggle schools instead knowing she was one.
6. Does she ever see herself having a family?
Yeas, perhaps when she gets older and mature.
7. What genre would she want to write books for?
Probably fiction and non-fiction, she always had this vast imagination of hers. Things involving murders, suspense, fantasy, romance, but she didn't imagine for things to happen into her life.
8. What are her favorite colors?
Yellow, Purple and any shade Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back