Chocolate Cake & Bagels At The Hufflepuff Table xD

"Oh yeah Violet, really excited, I don't think I could actually hold in my excitment any longer." Patricia said with no expression on her face and in a monotone voice.

"Nah, in all seriousness I don't really mind, if you've revisied hard enough you shouldn't be worried." Patricia said, shrugging her shoulders and taking a sip of her apple juice.

Lemi snorted. "Pfft. Excited?" She giggled, "Well, I'm not too worried. I have kind of gotten used to them now. Except Arithmancy though. I've no idea what to expect and it's so hard and I really want to do well." She sighed. "Oh well."

"I suppose you do get used to them after a while." Patricia said, not really convinced.

"What the hell is Arithmancy?" Patricia asked to Lemi, completely confused.

Lemi nodded, "Well, not really get used to them you know. But its just like in first year you don't have any idea what they're going to be like." She took a bite of her cookie. "Arithmancy is an elective, one of the hardest. It's about, like, using numbers to tell the future!"

"MM," Patricia sad, when Lemina explained what Arithmancy was, "Sounds interesting."

"What are the other electives?" Patricia said intrigued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back